It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's begun, hasn't it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
makes sense when you think about it.

distraction: shooting, looting, raping, theft
sure thing: dead bodies

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

They were taken out by a Global Hawking guided missile. The debris confirms this.

Really? Or are you being sarcastic or something .. I don't recall hearing of it, I heard the levees (or one) may need to be opened to relieve pressure or something .... just wondering where you heard that.

Thanks

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Jaia]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
They knew for several days about where the hurricane was landing. And it takes them five days to get the troops in! Shouldn't a group that wants to control the world be able to pull off a simple plan?

I mean people were criticizing them for their lack of timeliness, for Pete's sake!
The NWO just ain't what it used to be

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
They knew for several days about where the hurricane was landing. And it takes them five days to get the troops in! Shouldn't a group that wants to control the world be able to pull off a simple plan?

I mean people were criticizing them for their lack of timeliness, for Pete's sake!

Yeah they did do a terrible job and I can see them using this to pass more laws for the "security" of america. They had such a slow reponse it makes me think they did it on purpose.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
First Bush convinced the House to cut $20 million out of $37 million that was supposed to go to Louisiana's coastal restoration and flood control. Then, to add insult to injury, we read in The Times-Picayune that Bush is against giving coastal states up to $500 million a year out of royalties from oil and gas drilling off our coasts. Coastal states generate more than a quarter of the oil and gas consumed by the United States, but Bush opposes the Senate's plan to share that income.

Whats left to say?

First of all, Its New Orleans under water.....not Louisiana.

and they shoulding get extra money just for having drilling on the coast...Since it has nothing to do with the state itself.
I Dont think the people down in New Orleans should even be given the option to rebuild there, but if they really want to, then they foot the bill, not everyone else.
If they want to live in paradise, they can accept the consequences, the middle of the US only has tornados, and there few & rare, and they have to shovel snow nearly half the year. I hope the point I was trying to make stood out in that.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Murcielago]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
People that continue to deny the New World Order etc are simply amazing and very foolish in my view. After the CFR(Gary Hart) spoke about it on Sept 12th 2001, Bush has spoken about it many of times, Gorbachev has spoken of it, Henry Kissinger has spoken of it, thoughtful connecting the dots researchers have laid out fact after fact substantiating its existance a child could understand, yet people still deny its a nefarious organization.

Maybe it is a genetic chemical imbalance in the skeptics brain...kinda like bipolar or parkisons

Lawdy help us

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Its called stalling to allow for maximum damage effect:
'The goal is to bring masses of crowds to the breaking point so that troops have the excuse to execute like a martial law unit would do. Shoot to kill desperate people that are frenzied and pissed off. It is easier for the masses to accept it.....They say.."Well, they were breaking the law so they needed ORDER!!! Zero tolerance was executed.

Willin to bet this whole thing has a military name like "Operation Joan of Arc"

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

'The goal is to bring masses of crowds to the breaking point so that...

[...]

Willin to bet this whole thing has a military name like "Operation Joan of Arc"

yes, you could say there was stalling & delay...
but the bean-counter, NWO/neocons who took control of America in Y2K,
were actually very busy determining if a on-site displaced-person series
of camps in the dry zones of new orleans was an option....
or would the dispersal of the 'forever poor' into various neighboring states
be the preferable course. i can imagine the corporate heads, think-tanks,
bankers & insurance industry doing 24-7 cram sessions...up in DC
(because a Crawford WhiteHouse 'summit' would of been a dead give-away)
And while the neocon/NWO cadre was dissecting their financial focused
course-of-action....the DHS (the superior agency over FEMA) had a interest in letting the 'experiment' continue...as social scientists wanted to observe
the dynamics of an quaranteened and desperate and forgotten mass of humanity....much like a scenario following a Dirty-Bomb attack by terrorists
in a US population center.

Joan-of-Ark? the more i ponder, the whispy filliments come together...
irony & black humor intensive no less, i sorta like it

NWO...its there...its just that most fail to recognize it
the Joan-of-Ark exercise, which rids the old Orleans of the poverty class &
makes whole the mortgage bankers, then provides the NWO/neocon planners a venue to show-off-their-stuff, is a paradigm changing event

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Something I noticed was that when the supplies and troops first came in, according to MSNBC, people at the convention center were initially AFRAID of them. They had become unreasonably submissive. Also, after all that time without any food or water, most people would probably do just about anything for some water and a meal.

I'm not saying that this is the NWO's tactic or anything, but it just seemed interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
gimme back my avatar alien lol

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus
gimme back my avatar alien lol

Well, I registered first, and I've been using this for a while, so I supposed I could say the same to you. lol

Now, let's try to stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
people have to realize this was the perfect test for FEMA....absolute perfect test...they'll gain so much knowledge from this....about the psychology of large groups that are trapped...not to get off subject for second...but people wonder how they'll ever force a massive amount of people to acept "the chip" it's simple....various suitcase nukes go off nationwide....entire country goes under Marshal Law...FEMA ships everyone into camps....underground or above...what choice will you have when your in a camp? the new chip system will go into effect to prove your a "good" person and not a terrorist. Looks like Chertoff, already has the train system figured out.

"Homeland Security said the Department of Transportation announced that Amtrak, the national passenger railroad system, made its first successful trip moving people from New Orleans to Dallas and other nearby cities. The trains were to return twice more on September 3 for more evacuations, DHS said. Amtrak will have two trains in place for evacuations by September 5, allowing for a total of four trips that day. The trains will continue operating for as long as necessary, Homeland Security said."

newsblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
considering most of the people still stuck in new orleans are of african/carribean (to be pc) origin, and they are shooting looters until they die seems a bit extreme to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
DIABOLIC888, we already know all of that.

We know how people react in these sort of situations, we have documented and video evidence so they don't need to do it as a learnnig program.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
the NWO could use an event such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack to declare martial law to subsequently flood the cities with natural guard troops to contain law and order

The only people who can declare martial law are the president and governors of states. There is no other people, or group thereof, that could do such a thing. So why do you speak of the NWO as an actual organization of people that exists? It is no such thing.

Who do you think have seen fit to usurp power from the people for themselves?

If you have a little time, I would suggest you look and see how many people with connections to groups such as the CFR, the Tri-Lateralist Organization and the Skull and Bones, for starters, have been controlling the government.

If martial law is delcared today, it would be by a Bonesman.

If you want to get a shotgun blast start on the topic of Skull and Bones, I HIGHLY suggest you buy the book, Fleshing Out Skull and Bones, edited by Kris Millegan. You'd do very well to read the history of these organizations, and Mr. Millegan's book covers a LOT of history that will curl your toenails, I assure you.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Conspiracy theory is perversely flexible. No matter what happens, conspiracy theory always has an explanation for it. What conspiracy theory always FAILS to do is to PREDICT events, and this is simply because conspiracy theory is NOTHING MORE than taking an event and adding a back story to it in hindsight. If conspiracy theory fails to accurately explain an event, it is further proof that "they" are manipulating disinformation.

Regardless of what actually transpires, there is always an explanation for it that further demonstrates that "they" are fully in control, manipulating the outcome, of said events.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Good canned message, Sebat. Now, go and learn, and you'll begin to see the world in a different light.
Surely you have a little time to spare from all that in depth secret hand-shake secrecy you have to learn, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Good canned message, Sebat. Now, go and learn, and you'll begin to see the world in a different light.
Surely you have a little time to spare from all that in depth secret hand-shake secrecy you have to learn, right?

You just can't drop the stupid masonic conspiracy theories, can you? I would never have expected the moderator of a site that claims to 'deny ignorance' to insist on fostering and incubating conspiracy theories (effectively fostering and incubating rumors, heresay and assumption), rather than getting to the very bottom of them, whatever it may be.

I don't need to see the world in a different light, the way I see it now suits me just fine. That does not mean I have not taken time to view it from different perspectives, but I have come to my own conclusion based on the scientific methods of logic and reason, which conspiracy theory simply does not fit into.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Conspiracy theory is perversely flexible. No matter what happens, conspiracy theory always has an explanation for it. What conspiracy theory always FAILS to do is to PREDICT events, and this is simply because conspiracy theory is NOTHING MORE than taking an event and adding a back story to it in hindsight. If conspiracy theory fails to accurately explain an event, it is further proof that "they" are manipulating disinformation.

Are you really attacking every conspiracy theory or is your phrase conspiracy theory your code word for a current NWO? Because if you are I believe that is foolish. To make such a accusation completely denies numerous events in history in which multiple people working together secretly plotting and generally causing trouble. Is that all in the past? To think history can’t repeat itself (just as bad as forgetting history), makes you doomed to repeat it.

What about WWII? Hitler tries a military coup. It fails. He then spends some time in prison, thinks a bit and writes a book of his thoughts. Finally he does stuff the smart way. He uses deception, propaganda and uses the political system and a fake terrorist attack to gain control all perfectly legally. He takes over country after country trying to unify Europe and eventually the world under the ‘master race’ who he believes is supposed to rule and not be equals.

This is an undeniable version of the NWO. Now, one only has to know that history can and does repeat itself to say that all this is possible today. Are people smarter? Did they learn from history? Well, even if they did, that applies to any would be conspiracy plotter.

See, you probably believe in hundreds of conspiracies. What is different here? You probably accept a conspiracy theory if the information comes from the government or the media and don’t when it comes from the grass-roots. In some ways, those sources are probably more reliable and that partly makes your view justified. In other ways, those sources are probably skewed if not complete lies as those outlets undoubtedly have interests, agendas, and possible ulterior motives.

Regardless of what actually transpires, there is always an explanation for it that further demonstrates that "they" are fully in control, manipulating the outcome, of said events.

I see where you are coming from. Some people are too sure of themselves and their analysis. That said, your wording and thoughts fall under the same trap. You are too sure of yourself. You are just as bad as the ones that think all this stuff is absolutely the truth by saying all this stuff is absolutely false.

I also don’t think that your thoughts above prove your point. If there is an explanation that fit’s the NWO, how does that hurt the theory? If you come up with an explanation fitting that the world is great, the country is great, politicians are great, corporations are great, people are wonderful, they don’t ever hurt anyone, or plan together in secret for their negative goals to be produced in some cases, does that hurt that view when you expose that explanation? I think not.

You can interpret the hurricane as weather control and the breakdown of the artificial water control structures on explosives or you can blame it on nature. You can look at the initiation of martial law in a disaster as restoring justice or hindering freedom (damaging justice).

Please, don’t look at the world from one possible explanation. Search out for all things that are possible, all supported truths, all explanations that can fit the facts. Try to narrow it down, but when you can’t because of lack of what-ever, please don’t limit your mind by forcing exclusion of viable options, truths, and explanations.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilendrial
Are you really attacking every conspiracy theory or is your phrase conspiracy theory your code word for a current NWO? Because if you are I believe that is foolish. To make such a accusation completely denies numerous events in history in which multiple people working together secretly plotting and generally causing trouble.

I meant no such thing, I am MOSTLY speaking of the theory currently being discussed in this thread, along with every conspiracy theory for which there has never been an ounce of evidence or fact to support it, only supposition, heresay and rumor.

I have often said, on this forum, that the conspiracy theories based solely on heresay and assumption DISTRACT potentially intelligent people from the REAL CONSPIRACIES that exist and occur every single day.

See, you probably believe in hundreds of conspiracies. What is different here? You probably accept a conspiracy theory if the information comes from the government or the media and don’t when it comes from the grass-roots.

Absolutely not. I believe in the conspiracies that can be proven or that at least have sufficient basis so that they are not simply based on bad assumptions and makeshift fanatasy stories. Like I said before, these silly coinspiracy fantasies distract us from the very real tragedies and conspiracies that are carried out every day.

I see where you are coming from. Some people are too sure of themselves and their analysis. That said, your wording and thoughts fall under the same trap. You are too sure of yourself. You are just as bad as the ones that think all this stuff is absolutely the truth by saying all this stuff is absolutely false.

I don't see how, I am merely making an observation. I have never stated that conspiracy theory is wrong, or anything of the sort. I have merely made an observation based on what I have researched and seen regarding many conspiracy theories discussed on this forum.

I also don’t think that your thoughts above prove your point.

My point does not need to be proven, it is merely an observation.

If there is an explanation that fit’s the NWO, how does that hurt the theory?

Because, in most cases, these explanations are not based on anything concrete (such as research, facts, evidence, etc), only an active imagination.

Please, don’t look at the world from one possible explanation. Search out for all things that are possible, all supported truths, all explanations that can fit the facts. Try to narrow it down, but when you can’t because of lack of what-ever, please don’t limit your mind by forcing exclusion of viable options, truths, and explanations.

I do no such thing, I simply try to use a scientific method in coming to a conclusion. Isn't that what we should all be doing, instead of encouraging this sowing circle that is conspiracy theory, thinking only of what is possible, and not what is likely (or provable, factual, documentable)?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join