It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Death Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im sorry if this had already be covered, Im new here. If you don't beileve in the death camps please consider reading the link below. There is even a map link if you look further down, somewhere is the middle. You are free to your opinions and I don't wish to argue with you. I just thought you might want to see this.

www.advancedhealthplan.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What from that site do you consider the best evidence for these camps?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've heard of Mr. Sea.

Some people think it's nonsense, but I'm not willing to dismiss it out of hand.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What from that site do you consider the best evidence for these camps?

Im not sure I understand the question, but this is a good source with many other links.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I've heard of Mr. Sea.

Some people think it's nonsense, but I'm not willing to dismiss it out of hand.

I agree, its would be careless to throw away information like this. Esesicially during these times with so much other proof out there. I will wait to see if anyone has any proof that Mr. Sea is telling the truth or is merely another fool trying to scare the masses.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't know about hysterical slave camps yet but I do know there are alot of interned refugees spread all over the globe JUST THIS NOW IN YOUR BACKYARD.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That map is a joke. It's a photocopy of a photocopy, probably of several other photocopies... and its handwritten, in cursive! It's not even readable. Furthermore, there are no individual states on the map... just "territories." I wouldn't even call it a "map." I'd say its more along the lines of a doodle that some drunk made on the back of a cocktail napkin. Until someone directs me to one of these camps in my area (Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia, PA) then I won't believe what I cannot see. Except for God and Jesus, of course.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
That map is a joke. It's a photocopy of a photocopy, probably of several other photocopies... and its handwritten, in cursive! It's not even readable. Furthermore, there are no individual states on the map... just "territories." I wouldn't even call it a "map." I'd say its more along the lines of a doodle that some drunk made on the back of a cocktail napkin. Until someone directs me to one of these camps in my area (Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia, PA) then I won't believe what I cannot see. Except for God and Jesus, of course.

Im sorry you feel that way and I understand that the map is joke. I will try and find another link for a different map. I will also look up to see if there is any camps in your area.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've noticed that the same information makes the rounds.

Who's to say, though, that FEMA doesn't have camps below the ground?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I've noticed that the same information makes the rounds.

Who's to say, though, that FEMA doesn't have camps below the ground?

I believe they do pocess underground facilites. Even though there are many people who believe this. Its their word against the government. I guess you can probabulay tell who the masses will believe. Plus the media is covering most of it up, and almost everyone in the world watches the news and hangs on their every word. The people who can actually help in this situation are the people who are actually apart of it.

Here is a link to another thread about this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also this is something I found one day. It is a lot to read, though:

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If your refering to the War, there is a U.S. death camp. CIA/U.S. Military Sending captured insurgents back to their country for interrogation.

I feel that would be a death camp.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It looks like the US government may have concentration camp facilities in place now. It wouldn't be a surprise because I think in earlier times special nuclear bomb shelters were made for members of the US government, so that in the event of nuclear war, at least they would survive. I remember this during the Cold War. It was as if the government were saying, In the event of nuclear war, we will still fight back, you can't take over that easily. It was as if people would readily enough think of the possibility of using nuclear weapons, so that the government had to have a retaliation strategy in place, just to deter their use, so it wouldn't be worth it to use them. But now it looks as though people would not be interested in going that far, not just because they have lost interest, but also because the weaponry is so advanced that it wouldn't be worth it for whatever country attacks.

NOw it looks as though concentration camps are put in place, now that the nuclear arms race is basically over in certain ways. It looks like teh government is saying, sure, we probably won't drop nulcear weapons, and you probably won't either, but in order to protect ourselves, we're willing to round up citizens in concentration camps. Will the severe attack you are planning be worth it now?

The question is, how well does this deterrent work, and what more needs to be put into place in order to make this sort of thing stop? It looks as though we have enough in place now to make it in nobody's interest to drop nuclear bombs, but what about this? It looks like it's a tit for tat between the US government and other governments to figure out defense strategies until something like a stalemate is reached on this stuff. Any ideas on what sort of stalemate they are waiting for? Also, the government might declare martial law fairly easily, but what would it take to make them do it? Any ideas about this? Also, if our government is doing this, I wonder what other governments might be doing in this race for defense. If our government declared martial law, it would in certain ways be very hard to implement and keep in force, because of American culture. HOw would an American continue to work and raise children under such conditions, they might rather die. Any ideas about what is going on here?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The US is starting to suck, I want to move to a different country, one that is nuetral and doenst have a military, yet one that is far away from this hell hole.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
The US is starting to suck, I want to move to a different country, one that is nuetral and doenst have a military, yet one that is far away from this hell hole.

I don't know you, but I'd bet a large sum of money that you and anyone else who makes those kinds of statements on a daily basis never follow thru with your claims of moving out of the US. And, let's say for sh*ts and giggles you actually do move out of the US, I am even more sure that it wouldn't be long till you find yourself back here in the ol' USofA right a way.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I and my wife actually planned to move to Austrailia last year, we still want to, but it is a lot of work. We also looked at islands in the South Pacific, going to vacation there in the next 2 yrs to see if it's what we really want.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
how about these naval bases they are "closing", as we speak? we are so conditioned to expect internment facilities to be secret that we fail to see them when they are right in front of our faces on our TV screens....and we fail to read the writing on the wall.

i would think it's easier to bring in people via a large naval vessel than it would be to do it by rail or truck to some prairie somewhere.

and how about the use of large stadiums as temporary facilities? i'd say a place like the astrodome or superdome could easily accomodate a few thousand people for a few weeks, until the naval bases that are "closing" can be readied....or till they can modify the stadium facilities for a longer internment.

any feedback???

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't think there's anything to find

any closed military base is a good candidate for

corralling people , if necessary.

the executive orders [ rex 84 ] spells it out

well...it falls short in one teensie weensie area

under what circumstances would something like this be necessary ?

they're not talking...for a variety of reasons...I'm sure everyone here can

come up with one or two reasons why

just remember kiddies...this is the same goverment who defaulted on

how many indian treaties ? yeah sure, we're not indians...like it matters ?

see this ;

www.sltrib.com...

just on 9-11 alone , they've proven untrustworthy to me by;

confiscating videos and never showing them

showing a crummy [enlarged to distort] video, of the pentagon plane...[ wtf was that anyways ?]

[ when they have hi-res cameras all over the freaking place ! ]

they intimidated witnesses in florida into silence about seeing atta and company

no one was held accountable...as if everyone did their job correctly !

they shipped the WTC to china after only giving a lite examination

full intensive forensics were not allowed/made

requests by bush were made to not check too thoroughly

etc etc etc [ you know the rest ]

their credibility is shot...so even when they do the right thing....I'm suspicious of it

so with their credibility shot , and things are looking a bit shaky around the planet,
I wouldn't be surprised to see some of our fears come to life someday in the not too distant future...

not much can be done anyways...whatchagonna do anyways...pitch a hissy fit ? stomp your feet and bawl ?

we can only watch and see...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As far as trying to leave the US is concerned, I've seen adds on TV advertising good prices on long distance calls to Canada, as though some people have been trying to leave. But of course with the world economy getting worse, it's hard to keep a job anywhere in the world. And in the US, at least we have the food stamp program and unemployment program, which they don't always have elsewhere.

AS far as the death camps and martial law is concerned, there must be a really big threat from outside to make them do all this, in the sense that a certain offensive strategy is needed in order to make it useless for them to push us to that point. The government doesn't always let us know what that is, until the threat is really over. I'm guessing that the offensive strategy is to have enough military power throughout the world to force the offending country to do the same thing, plus atack their government. This too may already be in place. But then, why won't they say the threat is over? Because they would need lots of people to join the military. So teh threat may be ongoing. But I'm just speculating.

Another thing to think about is what the thread 'Death Camps...death water' is talking about, that they seem to be rigging up the water pipes so that special poisoned water can be delivered to specified residences. Of course sometimes they may do this, but when people start to understand that mysterious sudden deaths of outspoken people keep happening, it will look bad for them, especially because those people are well known. THey might have to pick on lesser known people, and then it might not be as necessary.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
I and my wife actually planned to move to Austrailia last year, we still want to, but it is a lot of work. We also looked at islands in the South Pacific, going to vacation there in the next 2 yrs to see if it's what we really want.

Since it is hard work, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. I would be glad to help anyone leave that says America "SUCKS", and I am quoting you. It's not the best, it's not always ran properly...but it is still a pretty damned good nation!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm guessing the way to arrive at some sort of peace is for the earth's viable resources to finally be used to the limit (where there is a minimum sustainable environment) and for the corporations to be unable to grow. It is often corporations that have an interest in war to deal with the distribution of resources. Then also the rest of us have to want peace. But until there is nothing more to grab, what is going to happen in the meantime?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join