It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arial image of Denver Airport question???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I know there have been threads in the past concerning speculation of the Denver Airport and underground tunnels and such.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was spending some time on Google Earth and decided to look it up and I found something interesting that I would like you all to take a look at and see what it looks like to you. I am not going to tell you what I think I see because I don't want that to mare your views.
Now lets see if I can load this image:

Ok nope I can't load the pic. Ok here are the coordinates. Could someone please help load this up for me?

39 50'08.90N
104 40'26.43"W

thanks for the help.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've heard a lot about linking the NWO to the Denver Airport, but what's the big deal. I don't get it. I'm going to look at it now on Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I pulled up your coordinates without a problem...not sure why you're having difficulties.

Here's a shot of my browser window centered on the Denver Airport:

users.rcn.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No I was able to pull up the image but I wanted to get it loaded onto ATS and I can't seem to be able to do that. I wanted everyone to be able to see the image without having to go into Google to do it.
Can you get it loaded up for me or tell me how?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just click on the link I provided in my last post, it's too big of an image to put inline in the post as a graphic on the page.

link   
I was also using the free Google Earth download which has a much clearer image than your link. If I can get it uploaded it's really an interesting picture and one with alot of clarity

link   
I looked up info on the airport and understand its importance now. Here's the image I got.

external image

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

lets see if that works

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here is a closer image.

What do you think. Can you see anything???

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think this might belong in the UFO forum instead. Could a Mod move this thread for me? thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
When most people view an arial image of Denver International, they pretty much come to the same conclusion - that the runways resemble a swastika. However, from what I have heard (sorry, no link to back this up at the moment), is that the runway design actually has to do making the airport accessible regardless of wind direction. So if the wind is blowing from the NW, just use the south and west runways etc. (not very knowledgable regarding airplanes, so I'm sure my example is wrong, but it gets the point across).

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The actual airport terminals are to the left of the picture. This pic is of an open field to the right. Notice all the "planes" in the field. They are actually trees or at least look like them. I circled what I thought was interesting. It looks like an alien face.
Now why would there be a land mark of what appears to be planes in a random pattern with an alien face on the top? It looks like a land mark but not for pilots.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't see an alien face... In fact, it doesn't look like anything at all to me.

Aside from that, there really isn't anything unusual about DIA.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Cmd could you please delete these posts or move them to the Ufo forum? This is in the wrong spot

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not a mod for this forum, so I can't do much of anything. I'll get someone who can though.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm working with the member on something for this at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Cmd could you please delete these posts or move them to the Ufo forum? This is in the wrong spot

Got it

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The DIA stuff mostly originates from an interview doen in 1996, posted on a lot of websites. This may be where you got a lot of your ideas ?

www.anomalous-images.com...

AC: All right. The information, primarily, that is in Pandora's Box covers how the major corporations, railroad and banking concerns in this country were set up through a trust that was originally known as the Virginia Company, and there was a survivor to the massacre of the royalty in France during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette and King Louis' son, the Dauphin, who survived and was smuggled out of France. The Dauphin went to the United States via England, where he signed a contract with the Virginia Company. He came here to help the businesses, especially banking, in the United States. The deal was that everything would remain under English control, or subservient to it, and that brings us right up to today, because we are still looking at everything falling under that trust system going back to the Crown of England. It is mind boggling to think that everyone in this country has been led to believe that the people in the United States had won independence from England, when in fact they never did.

well.......
You'll notice the story revolves around the idea that the dauphin didn't die, he came to the US, and through his efforts, helped the queen of england set up a trust, and the western NWO HQ will be the DIA.
in 2000, the dauphin was proven via DNA to have died when he was supposed to, and he could not have come to the US. Its a great story, would make a great movie, but its fiction

www.answers.com...
His death has often been disputed; it was rumored that someone had taken the true dauphin from prison and substituted another boy in his place. Evidence, however, has long indicated that the boy really died in prison in 1795, and historians, for the most part, have disregarded the lost dauphin theory altogether. In 2000 geneticists announced that they had compared DNA from the dead boy's preserved heart with DNA from members of the royal family and proved conclusively that the child who died in prison was indeed the dauphin.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

When most people view an arial image of Denver International, they pretty much come to the same conclusion - that the runways resemble a swastika

That was my first thought, but as you mentioned, this is probably more functional than anything else...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Not sure what this has to do with Aliens and UFO's, however people have been talking about the swastika since the airport was built.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join