It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Orwell 1984 And The Mark Of The Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We are very close to living George Orwell's book, 1984.
It seems his only error was the timing, everything else has come to pass.
The date should have been 2006.

His predictions coincide with Bible Prophecy concerning the "MARK OF THE BEAST"

These links pertain to George Orwell's prediction!

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

(Alex Jones) In April, after interviewing Baja Beach Club Director Conrad Chase, Alex wrote:

"I interviewed Conrad Chase for 30 minutes on my syndicated radio broadcast. He told me that the CEO of VeriChip, Mr. Bolton, had told him that there was a plan to use the VeriChip as a global implantable identity system. I asked him if whether in the future you would have to have a chip to get into the club period, and he said yes.

I said laughingly, that you're not going to be a VIP in the world if you don't have a chip, to which he responded that that was a great slogan that he would start using.

He went on to say that all gun owners should have to have a microchip implanted in their hand to be able to own a gun. He also said that the VeriChip company had told him that the Italian government was preparing to implant all of their government workers. He said that this is a great system that he believes will replace credit cards for Buying And Selling.

This is what the Bible fortold:

Rev13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark(CHIP) "In their Right Hand", or "In their Foreheads" 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark(CHIP), or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What could be clearer ? The Digital Angel Chip ( It is more accurately "DEATH ANGEL CHIP") Is already being placed in hands as the above link verifies, and will soon be used for both "Buying and Selling".

I would like to add that currently it is not the mark, but is most certainly the instrument that will be used to "Mark" the people.
It will not become the mark until the Anti-Christ comes to power and causes "ALL" to recieve his "Mark"

This is a clear warning in the Bible:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As a longtime fan of the writings and works of George Orwell, I know of no connection between his book "1984" and any so-called "mark of the beast".

Secondly, with all due respect, your assertion that our society is anything resembling Oceania in "1984" is laughable. Have you ever actually read that book?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I believe he has confused '1984' with the Bible...
Just shows what too much 'infowars' and such can do to you.

ANyway, all this is old hat, I've known about it for ages and I do find it disturbing.

I believe having electronic implants leaves us vulnerable to terrorists, corruption and any future AI devices in place.
Anything man made can be hacked, sometimes it's expensive and difficult and breaking a high encryption may be impossible, corruption and disclosure of keys by a corrupt individual, however, is not.

And god knows (no pun intended) what would happen if some AI system put in place went 'wrong'.

And if a government or any group in a controlling position went 'bad' we would also be left extremely vulnerable.

The problem is this technology relies on the complete trust of Man and his creations, which is foolish.

So while I think I know where the OP is coming from, he has put it extremely poorly, and needs to lay off the AJ.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Our country isn't like Oceania. Yes, it may look like it, but indeed, if it was it, well we wouldn't be here. We'd be in Room 101 or something like it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree with you Lastday Prophet i believe the Microchip will be used for the Mark of the Beast. Tommy Thompson is already going to school's around America promiting it since he recently got implaned with one of them. Andy Rooney after Sep11 said "I wouldn't mind having something planted permanently in my arm that would identify me." It's going to happen this is what the Globalists want to have control over us.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The common thread between the book "1984" and the Bible references to the "Mark" is this :

In the book we see a society under control of the "ELITE", a police state as it were. There were cameras everywhere, in cable boxes and everywhere on the streets. The cameras were used to monitor all the movement of the people and keep them under control.

This is becoming reality today as we see cameras going up everywhere, under the quise of fighting terrorism.
The "ELITE" designed the deception of terrorism and are behind the war in Iraq, things are not always as they appear.

With cameras everywhere the Elite will easily be able to crush any rebellion against them, for there will be nowhere to hide from their probing "EYES"
Since they are currently gaining control of all food supply, we will be at their mercy.

The Elite own and control "ALL" the major food brands and all you need to do is just go outside and look around and you will see their trucks delivering their products daily, their system is in place and working very well.

Don't be decieved, companies such as Pepsi, Coke, McDonalds, BurgerKing, Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Birdseye, Green Giant, America Online, Bank Of America and nearly all of the largest Corporations are either owned or controlled by the Elite.

We are constantly seeing more and more mergers, this is just the Elite putting under one umbrella what they already own.
Slowly but surely they are getting rid of the "Little Guy" and soon all that will be left is the Corporations.

If you go south, say to Georgia, you will find that there are very few "Little Guy's" left. The corner store has been replaced by Corporate owned Gas Stations that sell what used to be sold in the corner stores.

Most Malls contain the same Corporate Stores, and they are just duplicated across the State. You will only find a couple of independently owned stores in any of the new Malls being built, the Little Guy's are being pushed out by the Corporations as they gain control of everything.

What we see happening in Georgia is the pattern that we will see develop across the Country.

Take a look !

www.georgia-navigator.com...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

top topics

join