It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first man in history to become pregnant!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The world's first pregnant man is finally speaking up today after months of relative silence about his remarkable condition.

www.malepregnancy.com...

What is this world coming to???

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Uhh...I think it's a hoax....

Pretty funny though....but go to CNN's site, then Health, and see if you see it...even a search turned up nada....just had to be sure, hehe....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Try a search for: Mr. Lee Mingwei

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No Article matches for "Mr. Lee Mingwei" on CNN.com

It's a good one, don't get me wrong, links even go to the right places (for the most part...but you'll notice that the Discovery article get's rerouted, hehe...
)

Grade A, but still not real....

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
lol, i saw they were seeing if that could be done a few years ago.

weird, i dont see why they would, just wasting research money and perverting nature.

obviously a fake article though.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think i speak for the majority of males here,
Who in thier right mind would have to have a kid?
Where men, we seed our women.
I mean..maybe if a couple really wanted too becuase the wife could not have kids or something.
I cant imagine men walking around shopping for clothes in the pregnant men section, having baby showers were all the guys come and get drunk and try to hit on the pregnant man.
I dunno.
Deep

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Uhh...I think it's a hoax....

Pretty funny though....but go to CNN's site, then Health, and see if you see it...even a search turned up nada....just had to be sure, hehe....

I think your right dude!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It could turn out to be a hoax like the lesbian clone. Does anyone remember that movie with Arnold called "Junior"? Never saw it but remember it because it was scary... *shudders* That should be William's next icon, a piccy from the movie.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah, but it had me for a few seconds....even had my fiance come over and see it!
Then I pointed out it was bogus.....

I'll leave the pregnancies to women, thanks.... We simply don't have the plumbing, nor the nurturing aspect, and definitely not the tolerance for internal pain....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Man, I feel stupid for posting on a hoax.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
Man, I feel stupid for posting on a hoax.

Actually, Hyperspace, it's probably a good thing you posted it!

That's a great mockup of the CNN site. Someone spent some time making it, and did so well that it probably fools most people who look at it.
(hint: look at the URL to the site; if it were an actual CNN page, it would direct to a cnn.com address, not malepregnancy.com!)

The moral may be not to believe everything you read.

-B.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Fertility experts have known for years that men could bear children," explains Dr. Elizabeth Preatner, a prenatal geneticist and embryologist at RYT Hospital. "With the success of delivering ectopic pregnancies in women, it has became clear that a uterus is not essential to childbirth. We have proven that within the proper biochemical environment, an embryo can indeed implant itself within a male abdominal cavity and thrive."

Well, not quite, but I'm pleased to see someone's writing creatively about one of my pet biomedical subjects - the inanity of homo sapiens procreation and gestation techniques.

Penises and wombs are less than 1000 years from total redundancy.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If it was legit, I heard Lloyds of London was offering a 10 million dollar tax free award to the first man who successfully becomes pregnant and delivers a live baby.

Perhaps this will make Gazrok change his mind.............

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
First of all, how in the world is this dude supposed to deliver this bundle of joy? And if this was real the story is from 2001. The baby should be born alreaydy?
Where is Junior??

Mark

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wasn't the prospective Governor of California the first pregnant man?

Or am I getting fact and fiction mixed up?

I must be.Arnie can't be running for office.Right?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hoax. They ripped off a CNN page and put their own "story" in there. As others have said, there's a LOT of problems with the story. He was never on the cover of Time or anything else. They ripped off a real hospital's page for their home page (making it look like they were affiliated)... and so on and so forth.

Although, if they could rephotoshop the gut down to normal proportions, that's a nice piece of eye-candy male underwear modeling there for the women on the board.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Look at the website that the link points to for goodness sake.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Byrd

No matter how many times you say it, or I say it, or other cognizant entities say it, there will be people who read and even question "how is he going to deliver the baby" or "wouldn't it have been born yet"?

So for my 2 cents worth:

How do we really KNOW this was a hoax, and not just a ploy to have everyone believing it's silly and that male birthing is impossible, whereas in fact it is going on secretly as we speak?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am sureprised at the number who had not seen that fake CNN page before (or one very similar) I think there is even a service where you can make up your own fake news stories and the site formats them and you can send them to your friends as a joke (ie. Stumpy found to have adult bedwetting disorder...as a headline) (a buddy did this to me a month or so ago...funny stuff)

Also, MA, please do not speak to the redundancy of genitalia. Redundant or not...precreation is fun stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join