It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wrote this in my spare time last night. Its only a teaser/introduction but I have an idea of where I want the rest of the story to go. I hope you peoples like the teaser.

Moonlight shown through the stained glass windows, as the monk ran through the aisle. The monk’s face was covered in blood and he was missing an arm. A harpoon shot out of the shadows and caught the monk in the left shoulder, the only shoulder left. The monk screamed in pain and horror as he was whipped around and pulled into the darkness. The monk’s screams continued in the darkness but they were abruptly cut short. The monk’s horror stricken head rolled out of the darkness. A figure slid out of the darkness, silent as the grave. Its body was slim, tall and muscular, its eyes were a deep shade of red and its fingers seemed gentle and soft. It picked up the monk’s head. “Pitiful human.” Spoke the creature to itself. It threw the head away. The head shattered through the stained glass. The creature backed away into the darkness and continued its hunt.

new topics

join