It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold for prez...or start of NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
if this is already a post please feel free to move or whatever.

last night i seen a comercial that arnald is thinking of runing for prezident.........

everyone knows that arnald swartzanager ran for govener and was elected without a doubt and isnt fallowing up to his traditional standards as government. one of my friends has enformed me that if he is to run for president it will be the start of the nwo and seace to end. from the time that he would be elected he will try to hold office for 2 terms and try to make the united states a controled state where we have to be in our homes before a certin time and cant leave untill say 8 in the morning. we would have implants and who knows what else. if he dose run for president what do u think he will do..

[edit on 8/13/05 by shadowstriker]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
He can't be president as of right now unless the constitution is changed. If he were to get elected I would feel even more uneasy about the government then I do now. I think Arnie's dad was a general in the Nazi army durring World War2. Arnie's dad and Bush's grand daddy were both Nazi's.....makes me wonder.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For Der Gropenfuher to run for President, Congress would have to pass a law that allows naturalized citizens to be elected pres. It could happen I guess.

I don't see the connection between NWO and Gov. Arnold.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
if you think about it. the government would love to have somone like arnold in the nwo and would probly pass the law for him to become president................ i know in houston the police were paid to basically attack any citizins in a 5 block radius near a convenient store and they were all between 16-25 and got away with it..... if that can happen who knows what else would happen as far as arnald becoming pres....it would be even worse if hillery became president.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I strongly belive that Arnold will be the president in 2008. He pushing for the costiution to be changed and by how it looks it will.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
I strongly belive that Arnold will be the president in 2008. He pushing for the costiution to be changed and by how it looks it will.

Actually i never knew Arnold would be a threat to America until Alex Jones exposed him badly. I was like whoa the Globalists would love to have this guy as a president and they are planning on that. I believe the Republicans will counter with Arnold against Hilary because she is looking like the favorite believe it or not.

www.arnoldexposed.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
For Der Gropenfuher to run for President, Congress would have to pass a law that allows naturalized citizens to be elected pres. It could happen I guess.

I don't see the connection between NWO and Gov. Arnold.

Karl Rove has plans for Arnold to become the President in 2008. They talked about it when they both went to the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
if he becomes president
theres no telling what he
will do or what will happen.
he might make the united states hell
for anyone who lives in it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowstriker
if he becomes president
theres no telling what he
will do or what will happen.
he might make the united states hell
for anyone who lives in it.

He scares me how he still praises a Nazi friend and how he had dreams of becoming the king of the planet or how he talked about being a saviour like Jesus.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If Arnold became president, i think the US would become a worldwide joke. However if he is able to run in 2008, ill vote for him, because it would be hillarious, and i think i would never stop laughing. Enough stereotypes about America as it is, but if an action movie star became president, i believe there would be plenty more, we arnt all cowboys now, now were all kindergarten cops, or something. NWO could use him as a good pawn if he became president, because who doesnt love kindergarten cop.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Caseysmind]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wonder if Arnold will still attend the Rolling Stones concert for which he paid the tidy sum of $100,000 according to Cape Cod times?
What? to listen to Bush bashing songs? LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

i think he might be worse than bush and
he might try to take our freedom and out rights away.
marshall law will soon fallow and the government will
have what they want before it is over

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What if I told you he will never be president?

puh-puh-para-noia.

kwestion: Are you 13+?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In our celebrity loving society he would be the perfect canidate to charm the sheep into servitude. I myself at one time really thought Arnold was a cool guy.

The thought of him being president is sureal. Like the perfect hollywood plot for an Orwellian America.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
at one point in time i to use to like aronald untill i found out the real truth

who wants a govener let alone a presidet that suports mass murdur and terrorist. this country let alone other countries will be in worse condition unless we get someone on the american side who will stand up to the nwo and other government agencies and say:

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WONT TAKE ANYMORE

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
In our celebrity loving society he would be the perfect canidate to charm the sheep into servitude. I myself at one time really thought Arnold was a cool guy.

The thought of him being president is sureal. Like the perfect hollywood plot for an Orwellian America.

Same here man i thought he just was a cool guy you know since i love his movies but then Alex Jones brought him up i was like what is he talking about? Most people are against changing the constitution for him but each year its getting better for Arnold because of the propaganda. Anyways Christopher Walken is also running for President in 2008 lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The chances of Arnold leading the Republican ticket are slim. Same for Rudy Giuliani and John McCain. The Repubicans lose the South if they don't pick a pro-lifer. It would be much more likely to see Jeb Bush or Condelezza Rice running in 08. In fact if I had to predict the match up I would say it would be John Edward/Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush/Condi Rice. The dems know they can't win with out a southern leading the ticket, i.e. bill clinton and jimmy carter.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I would choose Christopher Walken over Arnold any day.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle

Uuuuuhh, the Governator is doing no such thing. There was a group of Californians (fan club?) who started a petition to amend the constitution to allow Arnold to run, but that fizzled out in no time at all, and Arnold had nothing to do with them. Can you conclusively demonstrate that Arnold is pushing to amend the Constitution? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
there may have been a group protesting and all that but this has been planed for a great while. if he dose run for president god help us all...........

<<   2 >>

join