It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher sentenced to nine months after guilty plea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Pamela Rogers, the Warren County elementary school teacher and coach, admitted guilt today on four counts of sexual battery by an authority figure for having a sexual affair with a 13-year-old star athlete student.

Rogers, 28, was sentenced to 270 days in the Warren County jail and will surrender her state teaching certificate for life. Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley also barred her from granting interviews or profiting from her story during eight years of probation.

www.tennessean.com.../20050811/NEWS03/50811003

I am sure that the young boy in this whole situation has been permanently scarred and severly damaged after having been forced to submit to the will of his teacher, which will take years of clinical treatement to get rid of.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Judging by the picture of her, and the boy being 13, I dont think he'd be too scarred at all. It does not seem like he was forced to have sex with her since they had sex at his house, her house and at school.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah... I really don't think thsi kid will be scarred for life. By the look of the pic... he will be the envy of all his guy friends....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm sure he was devestated over and over again.

My only beef is that when I was 13, my teachers never looked like this and were never that friendly. Trust me you all, at 13 this kid isn't too damned confused nor is he too distraught. I remember 13 and this would have been a legend builder in those days.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I just wish that one of my teachers - if one of them had looked ANYTHING like her - had been that horrible to me... please, please scar me for life Ms. Rogers

new topics

top topics

join