It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the silent war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is a silent jew-zionist war going on. Can probably be called a religious war.

Apparently the orthodox jews belive that jews cannot return to Israel before God come and say it's OK to return. They apparently are under oath not to return, and no one, not even UN, can give them Israel.

Zionists are different, they aparently rejects the teachings of Torah and have for the last 100 years tried to force the jews to return to Israel. Their ideology is based on nationalism.

The orthodox jews therfore consider zionists as evil and claim the zionists is nothing but anti-jewish and anti-semittic.

The world, of corse, do not know this difference between orthodox jews and zionists, so when zionists claim they speak for all jews, people (non-jews) have no reason to doubt this. Follow the links below to read more about the differences between the two groups. Make sure you know the difference between the two groups.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.rense.com...
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
ATS board, Amadeus comment 14/9 2004: www.abovetopsecret.com... I miss his comments... Amadeus where are you?
www.rense.com...
www.marxists.de...

Four overriding myths have shaped the consciousness of most people in our society about Zionism.

The first is that of “A land without a people for a people without a land.” This myth was sedulously cultivated by early Zionists to promote the fiction that Palestine was a remote, desolate place ready for the taking. This claim was quickly followed by denial of Palestinian identity, nationhood or legitimate entitlement to the land in which the Palestinian people have lived throughout their recorded history.

The second is the myth of Israeli democracy. Innumerable newspaper stories or television references to the Israeli state are followed by the assertion that it is the only “real” democracy in the Middle East. In fact, Israel is as democratic as the apartheid state of South Africa. Civil liberty, due process and the most basic human rights are by law denied those who do not meet racial, religious criteria.

The third myth is that of “security” as the motor force of Israeli foreign policy. Zionists maintain that their state must be the fourth largest military power in the world because Israel has been forced to defend itself against imminent menace from primitive, hate-consumed Arab masses only recently dropped from the trees.

The fourth myth is that of Zionism as the moral legatee of the victims of the Holocaust. This is at once the most pervasive and insidious of the myths about Zionism. Ideologues for the Zionist movement have wrapped themselves in the collective shroud of the six million Jews who fell victim to Nazi mass murder. The bitter and cruel irony of this false claim is that the Zionist movement itself actively colluded with Nazism from its inception.

history;
Modern Day Israelis are NOT related to the Israelites by blood. Sorry to be the one to burst your tiny bubble.

Are you NOT aware of the Khazarian Conversion (AD 780 to AD 980) in the area around Kiev which converted over 1 Million pagan goyin to Judaeism which became the Ashekenazim ? Maybe you never wondered why modern Day Jews are so light skinned compared to the very mixed but similarly brown (i.e. Arabic) skinned ancient (now extinct) Israelitish tribelets?

Most of the blood descendants of the Israelitish tribes are virtually extinct (if there are any blood descendants of their blurred history, say in Yemen etc.) they do not seem to be practiciting "Jews" anymore and if there are any, they practice a vastly different form of " Judaeism" than modern Rabinninc Judaeism that most Ashkenazim practice).

If modern day Israeli's were NOT Ashkenazim, it would be a different story---- but only the Sephardim (and Falashim) have any claim to blood lineage to the ancient Israelitish "Canaanite" tribes.

The white-skinned Ashkenazim (which is 90% of the worlds Jews) are in fact goyim converts to Judaeism. Ashkenazim are NOT "semitic" ---they are SLAVIC. Descendants of the Goyim. Non Israelites. White Skinned Gentiles.

It is my opinion that UN ment to give Israel to jews, not to these zionists that rule Israel today. So UN must take zionist Israel away from them and give the land back to the palestinians.

My conclusion is; support the jews, oppose the zionists

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi Ghaele, I'm baaaaaaaack! newer and better as NEO AMADEUS!!!.

Sorry for the hiatus, but I was busy moving and changing jobs...and all that happy stuff.

But I'm a-roamin' no more !

Thanks for the thread...most people, especially the Americans, are unaware of the Khazarian conversion of over 1 million gentiles to Judaeism in what is now the Ukraine and think that the "Ashkenazim" (90% of the world's modern "Jews") are somehow magically blood-related to the now-virtually extinct Israelites (who were not just 12 tribes--if you read the Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5 you'll see "original" (!) tribes like "Judah" altogether missing from her list and many new ones added, e.g. Gilead and Bozrah etc.).

In fact if you were to run a genetic scan on people calling themselves "Jews" all over the world today in non Arab countries (including the very Ashkenaz modern day Israel) and compare their genomes to the bones found at, say 1st century Masada, you'd find very little if any genetic co-relation (e.g. the socalled Levetical marker) but if you were to run a genetic scan on modern day Palestinians living in say the Arab quarter of Jerusalem, you'd find a 95% co-relation to the Israelites !! Even the socalled Kurds in northern present day Iraq in many cases have a distinct Levetical marker (so THAT'S where the 10 tribes went !!)

The "genome" for the modern day Ashkenazi is widely varied according to where they are located around the globe--but most have a Turko Ukrainian base make up to their blood group: it is clear that despire the ghettoizing, most had thoroughly mixed in with the (gentile) people they settled with over the centuries..so one cannot refer to "the Jews" as a race at all any more, but merely as a "religion" (albeit in several flavours, e.g. ultra orthodox, orthodox, conservative, reform and ultra reform etc.) : in other words, if you were to line up 5 people calling themselves "Jews" at random in the world and checked their genetics, they would vary so widely at the genetic level, that modern geneticists would not be able to call them the "same racial type"...

What surprises me is that so few people bother these days to do any serious research into this subject (despite the fact that there are some very good books out there on the shelves just ready to be read like "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler (ISBN number 0-394-40284-7, 1976 recently reprinted)

Hmmmmmmmmm !!

[edit on 7-8-2005 by NEOAMADEUS]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh, so you are Neo!

Umm be careful with those warnings... Wouldn't want them to know ALL the truth there is...

Anyway I love history, but hust don't have enough time to study it. It helps when someone else tells the stories even when they don't provide a link.

Link? What link?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Indeed! You two are well-informed.

Being familiar with all this--and believing in the Living God and Messiah whom He sent to save--and being neither 'Jewish' or 'christian'--I feel that the bottom line is that even though the actual physical heritage of Israel may or may not be 'extinct' (because, truly--we cannot really know this for a fact unless the whole world is DNA-tested for comparison with known ancestors of verified Hebraic blood)-certainly God didn't lie when He said that He would call His chosen remnant from the 4 corners of the earth. He also says:

For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away. The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
Isaiah 49:19-22

Also--if the soul is in the blood (given in Leviticus) and each soul is individual and unique--which also DNA is, being found as well, in the blood--could it not be that God will awaken the souls He marked for His crown jewels as written in Malachi chapter 3? The genetic markers must surely be there, in those He fore-ordained as His elect--who are called 'Israel, mine elect'.

But there is not one single group of people in this world who can claim such a thing as this--yet. But it will become manifest.

For it is God who calls and who chooses, and appoints names--not man!

new topics

top topics

join