It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The "seventh harmonic" that you mention is interesting. Notice how G7major [Quadrotone G+B+D+E] leads into C major [Tritonic C+E+G]. Notice how C major [Tritonic C+E+G] relates to A minor [Tritonic A+C+E]. "Seventh harmonic" is part of the category [3] Western Scale I explained about above. That these vibrational relationships [1][2][3][4] occur through out the Universe in absolutely everything comes to me as no surprise. It is only to be expected. Just like I was saying the sooner science goes over to a base twelve numeration system then the better for all. Sadly the logarithm tables are all in decimal base ten numeration. Useless as far as real science.

One other thing which bugs me about the music industry is that we are not being given the opportunity to explore the quarter tone intervals that are supposed to be included on the piano keyboard as short red keys along the top. If we insert the quarter tone keys then we have twenty four keys going from one C through to the next octive of C inclusive. Or is this just too complicated ? Such instruments do exist. But are not available generally.

As far as mathematisation using base twelve numeration what about the calculation of PYE ? The number of times the diameter of a circle will divide into its circumference. Using base ten numeration 3.1456 > the calculation seems to go on to infinity. However by using a base twelve numeration system it is quite possible that the calculation is finite.

[edit on 28/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The composition of intervals between the notes of the seven musical scales used for hundreds of years in the plainsong of the Roman catholic Church conforms to a universal mathematical pattern that manifests at the molecular level in the 64 codons of DNA. For proof, see
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This thread mentioned quite earlier something about Nelson Mandela and how wonderful, innocent, kind and generous he is.... you might want to read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Still think he is "Mr Nice Guy?"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Repetitive numbers can be explain by Angel Numbers

Here is the link

www.angelscribe.com...

As we get closer the year 2012, certain numbers you will see repeatedly.

I assuming it is trying to tell you something.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
heh, my recently foudn friend is obsessed with the number 17. He would get a lot of coincidences or synchronicities with that number. All his friends know. He told me though that when he just met me it has gotten even crazier because now it's following him. and I know it too, everytime I'm with him we always experience a 17 synch.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the number 8 keeps showing up in my life, my name adds up to it, my birth day, my daughters birthday, my girlfriends name, my moms birthday, my mom got pregnant with me when she was 17 (added together =8) had me when she was 18, etc etc

however all the descriptions i get for the number 8 are unsatisfying, all to do with business, money, things like that, and that is absolutly totally not me. squatter/artist/pagan=not business man.

im thinking maybe theres something im missing, maybe a more ancient description of the number 8, or anything else. I'm really into paganism and magick, my sign is aquarius and i feel this is more of a better description of myself, but the number 8 just doesnt fit, especially for showing up so many times

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
For about a month long span, I was seeing 12:34 constantly on clocks. Now, I'd agree that there's obviously the possibility that my subconscious was screwing around with me and my internal clock was just making me look at the right times, but the more this happened, the less I felt that it made any sense.

Lots of people are quick to call themselves insomniacs, but I wouldn't classify myself as one. Instead, I've just got a very erratic sleep life. Even if I try my hardest, I can't stay on the same schedule for more than a few days. I have a real high tolerance for sleep (once stayed up 58 hours straight with ease and only fell asleep out of boredom) and I can easily just wake myself up if I'm starting to get tired. I don't drink caffeine (hate coffee, hate energy drinks, hate soda) and I don't take any medicine or drugs. Even if I'm dead tired and in a comfortable position, it still takes me roughly an hour or two to fall asleep, and when I wake up I'm almost always more tired than when I went to bed. I've got dark circles under my eyes which seem to be permanent, yet I never suffer from fatigue or anything.

So, when it comes to an internal clock, I sort of have none. I'm a writer and I get lost in daydreams and deep thought and sometimes it feels like I'm gone for 2 seconds but it was 2 hours, though other times it feels like I've been struggling with one thought for a day and it's been several minutes. When it comes to being able to look at a clock at a certain time, it just seems out of the realm of likelihood.

But for about a month, once or sometimes both times a day, I'd notice when it was 12:34. Sometimes I even specifically would look at a clock, see it's something like 12:30, look at it consistently until it was 12:33, then look away and watch a whole section of a TV show, and at the commercial look up, see it's not 12:34, but then BAM, notice another clock that is a few minutes behind and is 12:34.

At first it meant nothing but coincidence. Then it started to freak me out.

Now, the opposite has happened. Out of the blue, it stopped, and now for the past week or so, even when trying my hardest to look at a clock when it's 12:34, something happens to prevent me from it. I've seen 12:35, 12:33, 2:34, but not 12:34. No breath of fresh air, though. Instead, I feel a bit...well, I guess the best way to word it would be "lost". If you're driving somewhere and you have a set of directions that point out landmarks, each time you see one, it reassures you that you're on the right track. If you suddenly don't see any, the world opens up. Though this whole 12:34 thing doesn't necessarily equate to "signs that I'm on the right track", and it didn't give me that feeling of comfort at first, without it I'm feeling the same sort of anxiety and discomfort.

As to what significance any numbers have, well, being a gray area kind of guy that doesn't put a lot of faith into religion but keeps an open mind as he can't prove it wrong and equally doesn't put a whole lot of faith in unproven sciences but acknowledges that there's the potential...the only thing I can definitively say is that the numbers add up to 10, because that's what my math teachers taught me lol. Anything else, I'm stumped, just as much as I am about any other possible meanings behind seeing and then not seeing these numbers in such a way that seems a bit too odd to be coincidence or random chance.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Me and my friend have the number 17 following us quite a bit, usually it happens when I'm with my friend. It doesn't follow me often but maybe it's also because he looks for it, but I can't deny many of the CRAZY coincidences with the number 17 we have.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I had a dream where I was visiting someone... and to reach him, I needed to open a door with a "305" in the top. I can't found the meaning on the number... can anyone help me? this is really puzzling me

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The world cup is starting on June 11 and ending on July 11 = 11:11

Just thought i would say this for fun as my guy watches world cup.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Interesting you should ask. I just love my camera phone...now these pesky numbers can't get away when they pop up.

Every once in awhile I will get one of these buggers that show up way off the beaten course of military craft flight paths

Then there is the strange things that happen when people drop objects whenever I am around them. Whether it be car keys, cell phones, pens...basically any object they happen to be carrying. I am not just talking every once in awhile but obnoxiously on a regular basis.

Then there are the malfunction of mechanical....

But then again...I am just a paranoid schizo-typal kinda guy that has way too much time on my hands

[edit on 12-6-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Serum39

I actually see the number 39 everywhere too. This just started a few months ago. It was weird because I always expected to see 11:11 or 666 or 333 like everyone else, but no, the number 39 came into my life and never left.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
someone please fill me in, i ve been seeing 10:33 and 9:11 for awhile now, its on any clock or computer but every time i look at them its those numbers and nothing. when i try to see the numbers it doesnt work but when i just glance it shows. 9:11 has been happening for a year now and 10:33 has been for 3years, i would love to hear your guys opinions and if you could help me out

[edit on 26-7-2010 by jake_?]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sorry I'm not helping any of the above posters with their number signifigance...

I know that's how many weeks there are in a year...
But, in this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... poster rusethorcain linked this site : www.colinandrews.net... that was speaking of 52 months of preperation for 2012...
Then, the coincidences...
52 civilians killed thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
army analyst facing 52 years:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool

edited cause I spell worse than most 3rd graders

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My number story is of unique significance to this discussion. Do not mistake my intentions for the absurd, and dismiss my English, as its not my first language.

The number 1 haunts my life. To this day, I see 1 everywhere. A clock, a house, a paper number... all 1.

Its kind of frightening.

Does anyone have a theory on why this number 1 is so consistant in my perception? Is this a normal occorance?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've always found the number 22 has followed me, from house numbers to phone numbers, including my previous house number my current address, my cell and two of my jobs have had 22s in them. Nothing bad happened when i was 22 so that must be lucky as the year before and after we suffered bereavements. Also i'm not sure if the John Lennon number 9 story has been mentioned, so sorry for bringing it up again but its pretty trippy.

www.triumphpc.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The number 8 is always in my life. Every time I look at the clock there is an 8 on it or numbers that add up to 8.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I keep seeing the powerball number, but not the other ones, lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Numbers are amazing. Mathematics and the theory behind them is extremely complex and fascinating. Furthermore numerology and especially my favorite, the Tarot (Rider-Waite if you want me to be specific though I like Thoth as well), are all about numbers and their use in divination and the occult. I don't take every number I see as a sign though, otherwise I'd be like Jim Carrey.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is called Gematria and those of us that can see the code has the true divine DNA of the Most High God of heaven and earth. Seek his word, The bible the breaking down of the code is all through there. Every word every letter, and every number. See first the kingdom of God and everything else will be added to you. Listen to The word they have it on DVD and audio now. It will open more great stuff and secrets to the Kingdom of God which is already amoung you as I type

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join