It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus ordo seclorum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
While i was browsing the net i found this site.
What do you think about that?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Did you ever hear of the Independent Treasury Act of 1921? No, you say.... Hmmmmmmm....?

The Independent Treasury Act of 1921 suspended the de jure (meaning "by right of legal establishment") Treasury Department of the United States government. Our Congress turned the treasury department over to a private corporation, the Federal Reserve and their agents. The bulk of the ownership of the Federal Reserve System, a very well kept secret from the American Citizen, is held by these banking interests:

Rothschild Bank of London
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

Of all the members of ATS, jagdflieger has written the best analyses of what the Federal Reserve Bank stands for, and he includes this as part of his demonology in his signature.

I find his commentary to be both real and frightening.

Extend the concept globally to a World Bank controlling consumer as well as national transactions, and you have one more step to NWO, hell on earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
An old post which doesn�t reflect my current thoughts, hence I deleted my comments.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There are a lot of "rich" families controlling the entire globe:

(Remember illuminati is just a name for the "Lords of the World") they can be called whatever u want, but the name is the less important thing here, what matters is who, why,when etc etc...

1 - Astor
2 - Bundy
3 - Collins
4 - Dupont
5 - Freeman 6 - Kennedy
7 - Li
8 - Onassis
9 - Rockefellers
10 - Rothschild
11 - Russel 12 - Van Duyn
13 - Merovingian
14 - Disney
15 - Reynolds
16 - McDonald
17 - Krupp

agenturus.i8.com...

Check out the entire bloodline of all of them and tell me what you think about the connections between the families

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Federal Reserve quotes:

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." -- Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239
9th Circuit 1982

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

sites.browsermanaged.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
.....and at one point in my life,I tried to spread the truth out here in the real world,but people frequently have violent reactions when they are told the truth,I stopped trying to get people to wake up for my own physical well being.
The policies which legalise diversity,however vile the thing is that is being legalised,,environmentalism,political parties,religions etc...make people forget about morals and consideration beyond what laws state,no one wants to be responsible for themselves any more it seems,and have this absolute terror of having someones opinion pushed their way if it does not agree with their own.......
i could go on,but what is the point?,really what I am trying to say is that people find it easier to argue and fight about whatever belief,than to be even willing to look at the problems we all face as people,we are distracted.
It is engineered that way.
The banks control commerce,they have stolen our legal system away from us,and they control the media,so what's next?.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i have tryed telling people too, unfortunatly nobody seams to want to listen, well at least im not entirly on my own with my point of view...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would put Bill gates, Ted Turner and founder of Virgin records in there somewhere too.

Ted Turner Pleged 1 Billion dollars to the UN.

Bill Gates gives money to the UN.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
An old post which doesn�t reflect my current thoughts, hence I deleted my comments.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
...that the internet may have been created to make it easy to talk about it,while not getting the word out to others,and at the same time,those who have common views on these subjects can be monitored,The next step will probably be to remove our cancer so it does not spread to the rest of the loyal cattle,and from my experience in trying to enlighten people to the truth,they would be glad to see us gone,this country is in deep $hit,and the masses do not even smell it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
well seams like its a waiting game...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If there was no need to harvest money from us ignoramuses,we would surely be dead,but of course these snobs have to be entertained just like anyone else,have wars,watch us kill one another in their name,without us even realising it,while they profit,while we die.
I really,really wish that I did not know anything about this whole mess,it would be nice to blend into the herd,but I am too honest to sit back and watch while they are all led to financial and legal slaughter...........
So what can one do?.
The US is their last conquest.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yep, that's right...

We're all carryin' funny money....

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Many of the descendents have also moved their ancestral name to their middle name in order to avoid being a known link to the above families. So the linkages in places of power are often even more significant than simply the obvious.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
There are a lot of "rich" families controlling the entire globe:

(Remember illuminati is just a name for the "Lords of the World") they can be called whatever u want, but the name is the less important thing here, what matters is who, why,when etc etc...

1 - Astor
2 - Bundy
3 - Collins
4 - Dupont
5 - Freeman 6 - Kennedy
7 - Li
8 - Onassis
9 - Rockefellers
10 - Rothschild
11 - Russel 12 - Van Duyn
13 - Merovingian
14 - Disney
15 - Reynolds
16 - McDonald
17 - Krupp

agenturus.i8.com...

Check out the entire bloodline of all of them and tell me what you think about the connections between the families

It will take some time for me to read that all, but nevertheless thanks for information.

A quote from the article on the DuPont family...

"Another important Mason who would visit the DuPonts was Henry Clay who was the American Secretary of State and head of the whig party. Henry Clay was Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Kentucky and GranD Orator for the G.L. 1806-09. He was one of the Freemasons involved in a high level meeting that used the U.S. Senate Chambers on Mar. 9, 1822 for their meeting. If the duPonts were already one of the primary top families, it may well be Clay was coming to them for guidance on how to steer the nation. The duPonts played a role too in the building of the American capital, which was laid out and constructed with numerous occult patterns. "

At one time, I worked with a member of the DuPont family who has since went on to a Federal high level position..who's sister was high up in the Clinton Administration.

About the occult patterns of the Capital... This freaked me out because last week I was given a calendar fro the Space Imaging Company. One of the photos is a high resolution Sat photo of the Capital. Right away I noticed the pyramid which really stands out. It consist of the two streets leading to the capital and what appears to be a fountain seems to represent the all-seeing eye. Let me try to scan this and get it on here. I went to their site www.spaceimaging.com and while they offer some free high res images, this one is not among the ones offered on their site.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, I've got the image scanned but its too large to upload. Anyone care to suggest a place I could house it and link to it? Its about 300kb. I don't want to reduce it because of it's detail.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis

Originally posted by astrocreep
Okay, I've got the image scanned but its too large to upload. Anyone care to suggest a place I could house it and link to it? Its about 300kb. I don't want to reduce it because of it's detail.

Please, send it to my email I'll post it on web when I'll have some free time next week.

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Agnis]

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Agnis]

will do.

Its on it's way.

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   

<<   2 >>

join