It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's warn NASA Scientists of 9/11 (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
According to the article Rene Welch and 2 other NASA scientists met with members of the Saudi Royal Family including 2 of the "Bin Laden brothers" in 1987 who warned her of a US Government Plan to destroy the Twin Towers using Arab terrorists armed with box cutters. The stated goal of which was to start global war and population reduction. This information was also verified when she obtained a secret computer code and was able to access files related to a government funded project called "Global Cleanse 2000".

www.arcticbeacon.com
Besides being verified by Ronald Logsdon, 49, of Philadelphia, a scientist who worked in a NASA program with Welch and also present at the bin Laden meetings, this week long time Sedona resident, Naomi Niles, also verified the Sedona meeting took place.

“Yes, I was there at one of the meetings back in 1987,” said Niles this week from her Sedona home, adding the details of the story should be left for Logsdon and Welch to describe since she was not a part of the NASA program.

And Welch not only learned about the U.S. government’s pre-planning of 9/11 from the bin Ladens back in 1987, but this week from her Albuquerque home Welch added more, saying when working for NASA as a scientist on brain development research in Phoenix, she obtained a secret computer code and was able to uncover the findings of a government-funded project titled “Global Cleanse 2000,” a study outlining strategies for global war and population reduction.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This confirms my suspicions of long that not only did the Government plan the 9/11 attacks but that they have used the incident to initiate the Globalists plans for implementing the New World Order and bring forth their religious fanaticisim of the "Armageddon".

Related News Links:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk
prisonplanet.com
www.bushstole04.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-7-2005 by DjOsiris]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by DjOsiris]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow can any one verify that these are NASA employees?

I threw Rene Welch and Ronald Logsdon into a google news search and came up empty.

If true, this is an astounding revelation.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Gonna raise the BS flag here. I skimmed / read the linked story and perused the Artic Beacon website.

from the Arctic Beacon story
She [Welch] also said she wants to document her story in a book, starting from the time she was a ‘military brat,’ her father being an Air Force B-52 pilot, when at the age of three she displayed exceptional ESP abilities and channeling powers, powers that eventually led her into the NASA program as an adult.

I don't believe in ESP or channeling. First red flag for me. Call that bias if you will, but read on.

“What’s the difference if they’re planning global war and mass population reduction,” said Welch. “When I worked for NASA Application Technical Center In Phoenix, involved in brain development and mind control projects...

The only references I could find online to a NASA Application Technical Center Institute are from this article itself and blogs that refer back to it as well. NASA doesn't appear to have a Phoenix location. Perhaps I didn't dig hard enough?

Together with over 100 "think tank" participants, Logsdon, an engineer, and Welch, a licensed hypnotism -therapist and head of the Global Elite Scientist’s Club, were developing technology to better understand the brain’s memory and psychic ability capacities...

The Global Elite Scientists Club (www.global-elite.org) appears to be yet another conspiracy website, their webpage title is "Exposing Secret World Government". It all seems rather circular to me.

The article talks a lot about harrassment of Welch, but no evidence beyond her nebulous assertions, that frankly sound rather paranoid. (Yes, yes, I know being paranoid doen't mean that someone's not really out to get you). The previous post by Subz turning up no evidence on either Welch or Logsdon is the final nail in the coffin for me. If they are the researchers they claim to be, shouldn't they have at least a few references in the scientific literature?

Edit: Sorry, should've searched for this on ATS before posting - looks like it's been covered already...

[edit on 7/31/2005 by ChemicalLaser]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am not buying it, Welch, a licensed hypnotism -therapist that to me says it all. I also see no links that verify what is said in the article if you care to call it that.

Also the Report Beacon is not a valid news site it only has oppinions.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This has been well covered.

Just search the names in dogpile.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just remember that I can channel, the only side effect is the escape of a methane based gas and the sounds of grunts when the channeling contact is met.

I do not hold ANY semblance of truth to the woman's claim.

Should be on Weekly World News

new topics

top topics

join