It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progress on the BL RPG?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So it's been a while since anyone's talked about it, but anyone played any further in the PHP RPG? It seems when you die it locks up the game and you have to re-try by deleting the cookie it set and getting a new name.

So far I've found the house to the right of the main page that heals, and I've died exploring a couple times. Anyone make any progress?

Odd

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hey, what?

i haven't even heard about this-- how do you access the RPG?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
www.blacklabyrinth.com...

This isn't a new discovery, just no one has really talked about it.

edit:
So there's one quest that's obvious, in the first house you see deliver a message. Anyone find other objectives? (or not die in the first battle?)

Fact: Everything you need to know is at the BL main site.

This is not known. I recall hearing that in the FtR game, that some stuff would be on other websites only for a certain amount of time (thats the really disturbing part, what if the game is literally unsolvable at this point). But the BL website can't be said to be all that is needed.

Also, I remember seeing this in the April fools thread. Maybe the RPG is faulty now and we missed the time frame?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Street Scholar]

Odd

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
thanks for the tip, i hadn't heard about this... i stopped following BL a while ago, but i guess i'll have to start poking around again.

and no... i have yet to survive a battle or find a quest other than the one you mentioned.

top topics

join