It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prediction I Know FACT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
World is ending by each second of which man caused this earth. can be saved if the man chooses too, but man doesnt understand life so which this means soul is leaving us by one who attend to make us, who makes us listening to those who are wrong cuz of the corrupted mind which was caused by THEE... So this world will end soon enough, the prediction is not so predicted but predicting of which of now is death to all man kind but maybe man will finaly come to sences to stop this non sence.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by DeathIsNear]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I predict that until you learn to write more coherently, most of the people will read that and go "Huh?? Does that make sense? Did you understand it?"

Bad writing is not the same as mystic pronouncements.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am asuming that English is not the lanuage you primarily comunicate with. I am having a hard time understanding this......ya ya I DO GET the general jist of this doom and gloom post, but its still hard to decipher...

Sorry man, I really tried
I have read it 4 times and it gets more confusing each time.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am asuming that English is not the lanuage you primarily comunicate with. I am having a hard time understanding this......ya ya I DO GET the general jist of this doom and gloom post, but its still hard to decipher...

one day u will understand

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
this thread isn't for member's predictions...

am i right or am i right???

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
this aint member prediction this is a real prediction

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathIsNear

sorry to be a pest:

but who made this prediction???

any links???

thanks...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by DeathIsNear

sorry to be a pest:

but who made this prediction???

any links???

thanks...
the world and i wrote the stuff on top

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This forum is NOT for member predictions, you are absolutely right TSA.

And I had a very hard time reading that. I think I got the general idea, but you may want to spell check next time, or something...

The use of the word aint makes me think english is your first language. ESL don't cover no slang....

Since you made the prediction and you ARE a member of this board, that would make it a...member prediction.

People aren't trying to be jerks, is just that if every member posted a prediction thread every time they thought something or had a 'revelation' of the sort you just shared with us, ATS would quickly be jam-packed with this stuff, and it's really not what people come here for.

That's how I see it anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Tolerance and understanding are qualities that I admire, well said.

You have voted theRiverGoddess for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

And this post will send a few points to the newbie.

I tried to understand, I really did.........

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
aww AnxietyDisorder i am very honored by your words and vote. TYVM! I was worried that I was being to mean to this new person.......but it just HAD to be said. I appreciate your support!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I understood the post perfectly, but I have enough TWATS votes for my soul cabinet.

Try reading the first post aloud in a Bela Lugosi accent, but make the voice guttoral and demonic as you would hear in the Exorcist.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I tried the Bela Lugosi voice with demonic undertones and have now reached a new point of enlightenment. Many thanks to the MaskedAvatar (whoever you may be).

For the young folk that inhabit ATS
Bela Lugosi, Hungarian-born American actor known for portraying monsters in a number of films, including Dracula (1931) and The Wolf Man (1941).

new topics

top topics

join