It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China against the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Aliens huh? Yea....

A well thought out response, but the Alien thing. Then there is the 80% population reduction. Again, I really don't see that one.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You have voted wecomeinpeace for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

- I couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes there is this instinct, human instinct or some gut feeling that with the current political, economic, and religious direction the world has seemingly accelerated in within the last 100 years... that maybe.... the humble computer-less, tv-less, hell every enjoyment of life that we currently have wasted our inheritance on... maybe those men of old who kept their word, their honor and their faith actually did get awesome messages from God in a divine trippy sort of way.

I hope so because it does look like hell is on earth and everyone is doomed to some nightmare of existence plan maybe already in the final stages by men who have seeked to destroy us out of sheer opportunity presented. If that is the case, then there must be a divine force that is sovereign to the evil that the world has had its fill of. It is the God of your fathers who will always pick you up and put his shoulder around you when you fall and get injured. I hope so.

I dont know why this is so preachy but I'm drunk!

EDITED:

Cheers for the approach of armagedon or however you want to call this compilation of errors that humanity has fumbled itself into. Not for the bad, but that every darkness has a dawn.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by RebelSaint]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Aliens huh? Yea....

A well thought out response, but the Alien thing. Then there is the 80% population reduction. Again, I really don't see that one.

Actually crisko, I remember some English royalty chap with immense publicly known connections to leadership positions in freemasonery but this statement will only incite the "mason patrol unit" or MPU for short to come in here claiming that masons are not evil and other things not relating to this post. Anyway bending the laws of tangent, I return to the point that world leaders have called for 80% global population reductions. Several U.N. documents all attest to this.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Loaded question. Don't even want to try to answer it. China work's silently, I feel.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I find aliens suspicious because of the importance the whole thing has been given in entertainment. They're preparing the minds of the future generation.

What I do find exaggerating is the reduction of 80% of the worlds population. Although its been talked about in the UN and by other famous people. I don't think WWIII will have that many casualties.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Given that reglion is outlawed in China I would say that the Chinese government is against the NWO. The problem is that the Chinese government is forcing athiesm on the population a good way of driving people into the arms of the NWO. People have to come to the realization by themselvs that god dosnt exist.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
China has the biggest christian community in the world. Whether its legal or illegal I know not. But even if its an athiest country I don't see why that would make them go against the NWO.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by joyouslyhumored]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well maybe I was wrong when I said if you ask 50 different conspiricy theorists what the NWO is you will get 50 different definitions. Actually you will get about 73 different definitions.

My favourite one was:

the NWO, fatherlukeduke, is a description of a political system. the group that is implementing this system is also referred to as the NWO.

Yes, well thanks for that tautology, that's really cleared the whole thing up for me.

This whole fascist illuminati alien stuff is just a load of speculative fiction whithout any evidence to back it up. You guys shouldn't believe everything you read on these websites.

Just a few factual points. Although certain sects are banned, you are pretty much free to practice religion in China. While I was there I visited Buddhist and Taoist temples and a Catholic church. All had people inside freely worshipping. The majority of people do not follow an organised religion but they are a pretty spiritual and superstitious lot.

China does not have the biggest Christian community in the world, as someone stated. It only has about 8-9 million Christians.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

This whole fascist illuminati alien stuff is just a load of speculative fiction whithout any evidence to back it up. You guys shouldn't believe everything you read on these websites.

thats true,
and we should also note that the illuminati has no evidence to suggest it still exists, we know it went underground (apparently) during the 1700s, but thats when the trail dries up.

As for aliens, we all know my views on that

[edit on 26-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeah, my bad. Definitely not the biggest one. I was going by memory on something I'd read. Scroll down to where they talk about china.

Adherents

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyouslyhumored
China has the biggest christian community in the world. Whether its legal or illegal I know not. But even if its an athiest country I don't see why that would make them go against the NWO.

Well reglion is the NWO so it stand to reason that athiesm is the enemy
of the NWO its that simple.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Dude,

Try making a bit more sense.

Religion is the NWO . Meaning ?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyouslyhumored
Dude,

Try making a bit more sense.

Religion is the NWO . Meaning ?

There is no differnce bewteen reglion and the NWO they are one and the same ! The main factor working in freedom loving people favor is the fact that the NWO suffers from deep divisons. Some people need to be told what to think or at best need guidince from what they believe to be a suprem being the NWO serve this up to them on a platter.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
There is no differnce bewteen reglion and the NWO they are one and the same !

Well another definition of the NWO to add to my list. Which religion are you talking about exactly? Or do you mean the NWO is a religion itself(!)?

I still think those of you who are referring to the NWO as a political movement rather than a group are talking about "advanced" neo-liberal capatilism. That is why China is confusing, as it has sort of signed up to the game, but is powerful enough (or becoming powerful enough) to play by a different set of rules. In fact it's form of capatilism is something completly different from what has happened before. Perhaps you could even describe it has a "New World Order"!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
China is a pawn in the NWO they will attack america or america will attack tehm bringing about WW3...The illuminati has had this planned for a looooong time,.

..rebel!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Nations will eventually submit to the new world order in the form of one currency as the bigger the cancer gets the more it will spread to all the body, a bit like globerisation and trade deals. Once democracy has filled the world we will chose a one world leader and that is exactly what the Anti-Christ wants. Either he imprisons the world or he lets us decide we want him because that is easy compared to forcing the issue. You do not have to take this biblical perspective but it sounds like non biblical view anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Once democracy has filled the world we will chose a one world leader and that is exactly what the Anti-Christ wants.

The Anti-Christ! Where did that come into it? I'm no more going to start believing in that then I am in Goldilocks and the 3 bears.

This just goes to show that the term "NWO" is pretty meaningless as it means all things to all people.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You do'nt have to believe in the anti-christ like I said but if the new world order is going to come into place including China then it will be most likely run by one leader who controls everything under the spell of the pyramid of chain of cammand. This is what NWO is also about one world leader, one governement, one currency, one religion. Even athiests believe the NWO is heading down to this system and they are not even religious, as an achealogist would find an old Biblical landsite it just confirms some patterns of belief so the two help build a picture of it all. Some may say the Dragon in the Book of revelations could represent China as the lion with wings in the Book of Daniel could represent US/UK.

Let the people who want to discuss it continue thats why they are here.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
FatherLukeDuke I am saying that all reglions are the NWO it dosnt matter if people worship a melon or jesus.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There is no differnce bewteen reglion and the NWO they are one and the same !

Okay! Lets look up some definitions.

re·li·gion [ ri líjjən ] noun
1. beliefs and worship: people's beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature, and worship of a deity or deities, and their divine involvement in the universe and human life.

new [ noo ] adjective
1. recently made: recently made, created, or invented
world [ wurld ] noun
1. planet Earth: the planet Earth
or·der [ áwrdər ] noun
1. social grouping: the arrangement of society into groups or classes and the relationships between them
2. social group: a group or class that is a division of society
3. an institution: institution in charge of maintaining the order

Care to fill in the big blanks ?

Originally posted by xpert11The main factor working in freedom loving people favor is the fact that the NWO suffers from deep divisons.

Which divisions are those ? Are you saying that the freedom loving chinese people are working against the evil NWO at all costs ? You're joking! Right?

Some people need to be told what to think or at best need guidince from what they believe to be a suprem being the NWO serve this up to them on a platter.

No, you're talking about Congress. Every country has got one. So unless you're a major anarchist I've failed to grasp your point yet again.

FatherLukeDuke I am saying that all reglions are the NWO it dosnt matter if people worship a melon or jesus.

So if the chinese are taught to worship money/sex/rocknroll how does that leave them out of the New World Order ?

*If I may ask, Is there anything in life you worship ? If so, how does that make you an athiest ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join