It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda linked group claims Responsibility for 7/7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm just sharing this bit of news, I really don't know what to make of this group, read the whole article, you'll see this same group also claims responsibility for the blackouts in London and New York. Either this is the new top level of Al-Qaeda (I doubt it) or these guys are just looking for notoriety? beats me, but a claim is a claim and a threat is a threat. spin it your way.

www.specialoperations.com...

Al-Qaida-linked group claims responsibility for latest London bombings
The group, Abu Hafs al Masri Brigade, also claimed responsibility for the July 7 bombings which killed 52 people and four suicide bombers. The statement's authenticity could not be immediately verified. "Our strikes in the depths of the capital of the British infidels our only a message to other European governments that we will not relent and sit idle before the infidel soldiers will leave the land of the two rivers," said the statement.

The "two rivers" in the statement refer to Iraq's Euphrates and Tigris rivers.

On Tuesday, another statement was issued in the name of the same group threatening to launch "a bloody war" on the capitals of European countries that do not remove their troops from Iraq within a month.

"While we bless these strikes, our next attacks will be Hellish for the enemies of God," said the latest statement.

"We will strike in the hearts of European capitals, in Rome, in Amsterdam and in Denmark where their soldiers are in still in Iraq pursuing their British and American masters," the statement added.

forgot to include this link too..
Profile: Abu Hafs al-Masri

connect the dots...la la la

[edit on 7-22-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The statement's authenticity could not be immediately verified.

Has there ever been a statement from 'Al Qaeda' that isn't led by that sentance?
I don't think i've ever read anything from this 'group' which has be varified.

"Fact: Bush eats babies!" (this statement can't be immediately verified)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

The statement's authenticity could not be immediately verified.

Has there ever been a statement from 'Al Qaeda' that isn't led by that sentance?
I don't think i've ever read anything from this 'group' which has be varified.

"Fact: Bush eats babies!" (this statement can't be immediately verified)

Quite so, the repetition of key words and phrases is effective propaganda even if followed by the word 'Not'.

Of course Blair told us recently that Al Qaeda are not an organisation but a way of working. . . . . . thus if he wrote the thing himself (extreme example to illustrate the point) and the message followed the 'Way of working' described by Blair then it would be a genuine 'Al Qaeda' message by his own definition. . . . .

Time to leave the cities and live in the country I would say.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

new topics

join