It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Chile!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I was wondering if anybody had anymore Information on this as it sounds pretty interesting! Apperntly on March 17th 2004 in Chile somebody took video footage of a UFO actually landing the footage was put into safekeeping and was to be used in a documentary that was supposedly shown on July 7th 2005 at Cine Arte Alameda I've checked a few sites and all I can manage to find is the same press release pretty much explaining what I've said and a photo that I'm unsure wether it is related to the story!

Here's a link to the full story

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I posted the above a couple of weeks ago in the hope someone might have a bit more information about it but it looks like no one has! I've just found this on the coast to coast website and the similarity IMO is pretty amazing let me know what you think

first photo from Chile.
www.ufocasebook.com...

Second photo near Las Vegas
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Its mainly the second photo down I'm talking about but the rest are pretty strange to!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The pics near Vegas look freaky, and I wouldn't be suprised to hear it was a UFO landing. If the truth ever gets out.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The photos from las vegas are amazing, the guy who took them states that there shouldn't have been any lights at that location. The pics display a lot of 'movement'. I'd definitely like to see more of the Chile footage.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maus0r
The photos from las vegas are amazing, the guy who took them states that there shouldn't have been any lights at that location. The pics display a lot of 'movement'. I'd definitely like to see more of the Chile footage.

Prophet Yahweh didn't come to claim the one in Vegas

top topics

join