It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Identified Flying Object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow...plans to construct youy own remote control flying saucer for $150. Download the video of the functional model. The quality is about as good as most un-identified flying object videos. These things have been around since 1997?

Hmm.

"It can be built as a small radio controlled jet or prop plane and even made electric. It would make an excellent stealthy reconnassince vehicle. And of course the logical conclusion is its feasibility as a manned aircraft.

It is also easily scaled up to virtually any size. The possibliities range from low powered ultra light kit planes to highly sophisticated high speed jet versions. A manned version has not yet been built but is in the planning stages as we speak.

...I'd be willing to bet that at least a few of these UFO videos we have are things made by hobbyists.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A little looking around reveals:

www.geobat.com...

It's adorable. They're working on building a single man 22 foot aluminum version now, and there's mention of a design that is able to freely fly both through air and water.

They even have a Cute little concept model that you can print out and fly yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
ION lifter craft building instructions are availible on www.americanantigravity.com...
It even teaches you to use an old monitor to achieve high enough voltages to produce enough ions. All you need is:

- A old monitor
- Tin foil
- Some pieces of wood to use as a frame
- Copper wire

Extra I would suggest a fire extinquisher

These crafts fly scaringly much like UFO's.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
...except for requiring both connection to ground, and an atmosphere to function. Still, very interesting. I'd love to see a model that could carry its own power supply and lose the ground connections.

I have an old monitor I could donate. Who wants to build the thing?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That's a pretty cool design, and demo video. But I still think it flies too conventional to be mistaken for a UFO. It still can't hover or do 90 degree turns instantaneous, so most people would figure it out (I would hope).

How many UFO's have you heard about that has done a barrel roll?

new topics

top topics

join