It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labor Camps? The Army Says So...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.army.mil... (PDF version)

The US Army's guide for Civilian Labor Camps and the Labor Program. I found this quite interesting, a good read at least...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Can you explain to me what this means?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What this document means is that if a military base project needs labor, the base can request transfer criminals from federal prisons to use for that labor...

they would have to establish an on-base "prison" and manage it according to guildlines of private and federal prisons...

They would have to follow all the laws regarding prisoner treatment and rights.
It does however speak plainly in saying that any military base can request prisoners at any time for any reason...
so in short:
it is not a devious NWO plot... but leaves the door open to enable the imprisoning of about 1.5 million people almost instantaneously... (by turning all the military bases into prisons, with the soldiers being guards)

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Great explanation Lazarus

I wasn't trying to "pass it off" as a NWO plot, I just simply wanted to show everyone proof (this is obviously as solid as it gets, coming directly from the Army) that Labor camps are there.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No offense intended....
You didn't make any such claims that i can see...

I have never heard of any federal prisoners being used for labor in Military bases, but with the present shortfall of personel, I would expect this process to be used more often now...

I wonder if we will hear about it if/when it happens...
there was a section that appoints a media representitive for the base to address comments from media regarding on-base prison camps/prisoners... so maybe we will...

there is the scary reality of the procedure already being in place to provide prison space for millions more prisoners via the military bases...
which is one of the things that I used to consider when debunking a "military prison camps in the USA" type thread...
My bad...

good info JBURNS... keep it up...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post on ATS!

The Federal Bureau of Prisons has been a tenant organization on several military installations for many years and have well established permanent facilities on the bases. The military have long taken advantage of the "free labor" of minimum custody federal prisoners.

A few examples are: Eglin AFB, Seymour-Johnson AFB, Maxwell AFB, Nellis AFB, Ft. Leavenworth, Ft. Dix...

top topics

join