It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate: the real reason for the war on iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So whats all this ive been hearing about the war on iraq being a coverup to go get the real stargate? that would be awsome. got any new info?

Now I am hearing that what was found was not a mummy or chamber of treasure, but the hints given out is that they found something so incredible,

There are rumors that there is a stargate, which is alien technology and works like a jump gate between solar systems etc. They aired the program live, as they tried to drill thru a concrete divider that blocked the entrance of the chamber.

really??? there was a show?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Where'd you get the quotes from? Yeah, i've heard similar but its on a need to know basis soldier, sorry this one your gonna have to do the legwork.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe they'll find the book of the dead, revive Imhotep, and Brendan Fraser will become the savior of the world yet again.

If by Stargate you mean oil, then I second the notion...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have heard of this same exact thing a little bit before the Iraqi war started. Then when it started I remember reading a newsletter about one of the many"real" reasons why the U.S. was at war with Iraq. It clearly stated about something to do with a Stargate/-Alien technology. As far fetched as it seems though, I believe there are many reasons why the U.S. Military/-Government is over there in Iraq than what the media leads us to believe. Not just for mere terrorism, oil, or even freeing the Iraqi People, but possibly alien technology (Stargate?). I sense it as true, but I doubt it as much as I doubt this War on Terrorism is real.

~ Eric ~

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I heard that one too, William Henry was on Coast to Coast Am, Also heard something about Solomon's Temple and the "Blue Stones"......here's a link: www.coasttocoastam.com...

This guy talks about Planet X too.....whatever happened to Planet X?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by maybeangels]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybeangels
This guy talks about Planet X too.....whatever happened to Planet X?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by maybeangels]

They found it, and named it Sedna which is not quite as nice a name as Sedena but ho hum.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Strodyn]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's also a matter of time before they find Atlantis, Jimmy Hoffa, and the tomb of Ghengis Khan, oddly enough all located in the Iraqi desert.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Strodyn,
Thanks for the link on Planet X....now I need to find more info on those "Blue Stones" and Iraq.

new topics

top topics

join