It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China issue statement on new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interesting....very interesting....

english.people.com.cn...

China, Russia issue joint statement on new world order

China and Russia here Friday issued a joint statement on a new world order in the 21st century, setting forth their common stand on major international issues, such as UN reforms, globalization, North-South cooperation, and world economy and trade.

The statement was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao after their talks.

During their talks, the two leaders discussed ways to further enhance the strategic and cooperative partnership between China and Russia, and exchanged views on major regional and international issues.

The joint statement said the two countries are determined to strengthen their strategic coordination in international affairs and promote peace, stability and prosperity of the world.

They could be doing all this because;
1. They really believe in what they're saying. They really believe that bringing together the world as one can promote peace and economic stability throughout the world.
or
2. Looking over the reforms they're calling for it seems they're trying to counter/become equal with the US.
or
3. They're trying to take over the world.

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What ever happen to those people who called us nuts for believing in a New World Order? Are we nuts now? Now they want to normalize it and tell us it's a good new world order. Unbelieavable...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The term New World Order doesn't necessarily have to refer to the conspiratorial NWO we discuss here. It can just mean a new era of cooperation between powers that had been at odds before, or a new balance of powers in the world.

Many say we entered a New World Order when all major powers agreed Iraq had to be confronted over its invasion of Kuwait.

[edit on 7/14/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
NO IT's doesn't why do u anti-believers is NWO always come up with diliberate excuses to not see that the NWO is sinister and it's real? here is sOME THING YOU MIGHT FIND very INTERESTING/SCAREY www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Interesting....very interesting....

english.people.com.cn...

China, Russia issue joint statement on new world order

China and Russia here Friday issued a joint statement on a new world order in the 21st century, setting forth their common stand on major international issues, such as UN reforms, globalization, North-South cooperation, and world economy and trade.

The statement was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao after their talks.

During their talks, the two leaders discussed ways to further enhance the strategic and cooperative partnership between China and Russia, and exchanged views on major regional and international issues.

The joint statement said the two countries are determined to strengthen their strategic coordination in international affairs and promote peace, stability and prosperity of the world.

They could be doing all this because;
1. They really believe in what they're saying. They really believe that bringing together the world as one can promote peace and economic stability throughout the world.
or
2. Looking over the reforms they're calling for it seems they're trying to counter/become equal with the US.
or
3. They're trying to take over the world.

Which is it?

Or it could be other reasons like they are in realization to the fact that if we all let loose and kill eachother there will be nothing left to profit from? I would say in the grander scheme of things they probably have knowledge of coming events that will perhaps change everything and are subtly sending a message to us?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It seems that after the seemingly endless repitition of war, poverty, etc., humanity will have to eventually create a "New World Order" because it seems like there is no other way. It appears inevitable. However, I do not believe in prophecies word for word. I think that prophets such as Nostradamus might have seen the patterns of humanity and predicted that at some point, a NWO was going to occurr. So I believe that it is just the pattern of humanity as a whole, but I don't believe that it was meant to happen or anything like that, just that our system leads to no other option.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird..

Where is their statement refering to the NWO? Couldn't find it..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Kind of makes me wonder that if the US ever got bombed by China if Russia would stand by their side.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Thatsjustweird..

Where is their statement refering to the NWO? Couldn't find it..

Dallas

That was the title of the article. Not my title.

join