It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Teacher Bomber.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.sky.com...

One of the bombers who brought carnage to London taught disabled children, it has emerged.

Mohammed Sadique Khan, 30, of Dewsbury, was a supply teaching assistant who taught disabled children in Beeston, it has been revealed.

A picture of him carried on the front page of The Times shows the bearded bomber caring for young children at the school.

The news came as police told Sky News they were hunting a fifth man involved in the plot to kill 52 people in Britain's first suicide strikes.

Sky News' crime correspondent Martin Brunt said: "Police have to assume that there were others working with these four."

The Times reported that the mastermind of the attacks was a Pakistani in his 30s who arrived through a British port last month but left a day before the bombings.

Detectives are piecing together the lives of the suicide bombers - four home-grown young men.

Three of the four bombers are believed to be Shehzad Tanweer, 22, of Leeds, Mohammed Sadique Khan, 30, of Dewsbury, and Hasib Hussain, 19, of Leeds.

A fourth man from Yorkshire has been identified by police but not yet named.

they could be anione
we have to be careful. they look nice, they seem nice, but wen u turn around and have yer back to them, the last thing u gonna know is a loud boooom!!!1

[edit on 13-7-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What promises are made to these people to motivate them to suicide bombing? Are the families in the UK being rewarded by the cells?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TacOps Security
What promises are made to these people to motivate them to suicide bombing? Are the families in the UK being rewarded by the cells?

Quiet simple...i dont think that any promises are being made to ''anyone''

after seeing one of the 'scum bombers' relatives in a news interveiw he looked shocked and distgusted at what a member of his family had done..
you know we cant take it out on them, this man looked bad, and its not his fault.
we should shut done any and i do mean any school or religious unit that is preaching, thinking about preaching or allowing any extremism in its premesis.

in my opinion, the older muslims (here in the u.k.) seem to have adjusted themselves to western life, they have got jobs a house and families, they bring their children up in the western way and then these kids when they turn 16 or so think umm yeah i dont really like the way my parents have brought me up, where i live, the car i drive, the money ive got in my pocket, the freedom of speech im allowed, or the foriegn policies of this country, i think i'll go and kill a few people.

Th older muslims and the younger ones who have an influence in the communities should try as hard as they can to deter any muslim away from the clutches of these scum , when the scum are found to be preaching hatred then quiet simply they should be DEPORTED, its no good ''pussy-footing around anymore, look at ''hook hand;; he is still here and we are still paying for him , and that will go on for yrs, coz of all the ''money-grabbing'' human rights lawyers that are willing to jump in the air and wave a law about (irrespective of any laws their clients have broke)

Basically what im saying is its not the fault of the relatives of the scum bombers , so we shouldnt go on a witch - hunt.
the scum bombers knew what they were doing set out and done it..
weather they will say they were brainwashed, well thats the typical lefty-do-gooders answere i will expect, but for one split second they stepped into the realm of terrorism they knew what they were doing.

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

they could be anione
we have to be careful. they look nice, they seem nice, but wen u turn around and have yer back to them, the last thing u gonna know is a loud boooom!!!1

[edit on 13-7-2005 by deltaboy]

Exactly the point, Deltaboy, exactly
That's why the intelligence services selected these people as their patsies
It's the promotion of 'could be anyone' it's fear-mongering
The promotion is so obvious, the intelligence and security services are openly advertising their involvement by employing people whose main profile is 'nice guys'
They so obviously want to make everyone suspicious of everyone else
I've talked to a lot of people about this in the last few days, and have been surprised how many ordinary non-involved people have seen the inconsistencies - they really are beginning to wake up
While the police are sent on chasing planted leads all over the place, the average joe is beginning to get an inkling
I originally thought this about 9ll, but I'm hopeful that with 777, the bastards and hoodlums in government may have overstepped their mark

top topics

join