It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are Russias secret weapons???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
if anybody knows about any secret weapons from russia then just post em here
i just wanna know if they have weapons like the planes in area 51 and stuff so plzz if u find anything then just post it here

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If we knew, they wouldn't be secret now would they!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
lol yea but i mean... U.S.A's secret plane stuff from area 51 is sepost to b secret but the u.s gov is kinda bad with keeping secrets
and i dont really think that anybody will find out if russia has secret weapons....
they are keeping a low profile... everybody think that they are not in the situation to research anything
but i think that russia is just making people think that they are not in the situation
they probly have something...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a member on here claimed that he knew where their secret base was, even mentioned a name, he also claimed they had direct counters to the Aurora project.

Time will tell...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yup time will tell but only problem with that is that i dont want to wait... but oh well

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Come on guys, you know good and well the Russians have:

Doomsday devices burried in Siberia
Gigantic silent subs that run on superconducting cattipillar drives
Scores of giant Zepplins filled with bombs in a clip despenser fashion
Orbiting nuclear missile launchers with 50's computer boards.
Advance interceptors that use pilot brainwaves to maneuver.

The list just goes on and on, its really quite amazing all the secret weapons those rooskies have...

(P.S. No offense, but if you didn't get that joke, go watch some movies)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
LOL Raideur, you just mentioned russian super weapons from a large amount of movies and games.

The Ruskies definitly have some advanced weaponry, alot they already disclosed alot of their technological advances such as Plasma Stealth and such and their new airborne technology demonstators such as the S-37 and MiG-I-44

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ha ha ha rooskies.... if ur gonna take stuff from games then just call us soviets...
well anyway if anybody knows anything else then just post it here
and if u have a picture ov a MiG-I-44 then post it here 2 i cant find anything

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
their area-51 is probaly this

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
and if u have a picture ov a MiG-I-44 then post it here 2 i cant find anything

Source

And a link to a picture (849X546) :
here

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

MFI MIG 1.44[]b/
www.aeronautics.ru...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Russia's secret weapons?

Vodka!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The PAK-FA is on track, could be out in about 10 years. The S-37/Su-47 had internal weapon stores, and the MiG-35/39 had RCS reduction. The PAK-FA will have stealth features like RCS reduction and RAM paint coat, along with the internal weapon bays and whatnot. Then, it will be back to the days of the dogfight.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I’m sorry but that Mig is one fat looking airplane.

Anyway I cant find any official models or blue prints for the PAK-FA, seems to me for an aircraft that will be out in 10 years this stuff should already be out.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Anyway I cant find any official models or blue prints for the PAK-FA, seems to me for an aircraft that will be out in 10 years this stuff should already be out.

www.suchoj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
Suchoj T-50

quote below: sorry it´s in german...

www.suchoj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Suchoj T-50

Technische Daten:
Typ :
einsitziges Mehrzweckkampfflugzeug T-50 [einsitziges STOVL Mehrzweckkampfflugzeug T-50]

Triebwerk :
zwei Saturn/Ljulka AL-41F mit je 175,0 kN Schub [zwei Sojus R-145M-300 mit 196,2 kN Schub]

Leistung :
Höchstgeschwindigkeit 2.250 km/h, hohe Supercruise-Geschwindigkeit [2.250 km/h, hohe Supercruise-Geschwindigkeit]; Dienstgipfelhöhe 18.000 m [18.000 m]; max. Reichweite 1.200 km, 7.400 km mit Zusatztanks [4.200-5.500 km mit Zusatztanks]

Gewicht :
Leermasse 15.800 kg [19.650 kg]; max. Startmasse 31.600 kg [32.800 kg bei 160 m Startrollstrecke]

Abmessungen :
Spannweite 14,4 m [14,4 m]; Länge 20,6 m [20,6 m]; Tragflügelfläche 77,0 m² [54,6 m²]

Bewaffnung :
sechs interne Luft-Luft-Raketen (vier Mittelstrecken-Luft-Luft-Raketen R-77M und zwei Kurzstrecken-Luft-Luft-Raketen R-73, R-74 oder R-30) und TV-, Laser-, Radar- und GPS-gelenkte Luft-Boden-Waffen [sechs interne Luft-Luft-Raketen (vier Mittelstrecken-Luft-Luft-Raketen R-77M und zwei Kurzstrecken-Luft-Luft-Raketen R-73, R-74 oder R-30) und TV-, Laser-, Radar- und GPS-gelenkte Luft-Boden-Waffen]

Projeto Sukhoi T-50(Pak-Fa) (I´m not sure what language this is...)

edit: found some more...

PAK-FA Sukhoi T-50

[edit on 2005/6/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i heard they had developed in the 80's a few horror chimera bio weapons, like ebola/anthrax sorta thing. you know, the stability of anthrax mixed with the leathality of ebola.........anyone else heard about this stuff?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
thanks for the pictures and information
oh and vodka is 1 of our secret weapons!
cheers!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

[edit on 27-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this is not a picture of PAK-FA Sukhoi T-50

this is a picture of MIG I 2000.

and this is a exact copy of MIG I 2000 that iranian finished building.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
iranian... not russian though... lets try to keep this thread going with russian stuff
anybody got pictures ov any cool tAnks that nobody knows much ov

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Heheheh, anything Russian is ugly to WP lol...so do you hate foreign cars too?
j/k

Anyway, How could I forget about PAK-FA, well, we know it exists, we know it's gonna be similar in configuration to the F/A-22 and according to Russian sources it will be superior but we will have to see if they can keep this promise.

I believe PAK-FA will have the first prototype ready in 2006, not too sure though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join