It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else had this experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's the thing that keeps happening to me......when I wake up in the middle of the night, or happen to glance at the clock at anytime.....the numbers are in sequence, like 2:22 am, or 3:33 am, or 5:55 pm.....I don't know why this happens to me.

The question I have, is, does anyone else experience this? What does it mean? Any feedback is appreciated......as this has happened alot to me throughout my life.....

Thanks,
Faeryland

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Faeryland]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HI, it might just be your biological clock waking you up at a set time, it could happen if your body is used to it, of hand i cant think of anything else it could be, dont worry too much about it, cause im sure its nothing other than what i have stated.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I always wake up a minute before the next hour, 4:59 6:59 ect. But I agree with michael_vts, it must just be the biological clock.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Someone made a post like this not long ago, he kept seeing 11:11 on clocks and everywhere.
I see 10:10 or another doubled number when ever I look at my digital clock next to my bed, no where else.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yep, as all said, biological clock. What's interesting is it's possible to create 'triggers' or 'alarms'. Believe it or not, subconsciously your brain can keep time. If for any reason the numberology spooks you out, your brain could be walking you up to confirm your worst fears. I'm not dismissing the idea of an evil force promoting this kind of fear and is thus waking you up, but I say it's always safe to go with the natural consideration first. If you're absolutely certain that it doesn't bother you whatsoever, then an evil force would find it pointless to wake you up.

Now, I'm not advocating self-hyptnosis here, but it is possible to 'program' your brain to do things such as get up at the same time each morning, not feel tired when you wake up and/or not hit the snooze button on your alarm clock. Problem is, if you don't keep it up, your brain or will gets savvy and starts to ignore the self-hyptnosis effects as well as that alarm clock going off.
. Disclaimer: self-hyptnosis I think is a bit of a misnomer. When you do it, it's more like concentrating on a command while shutting out the rest of the world until it's etched into the brain. The brain will recall the command at the appropriate trigger and make the body do it without conscious decision making. Pre-programming if you will. It's not giving up your concious, nor being unaware, just immediately responding by trust of your own command.

Here's where faith in God gets an 'in'. The problem with obeying yourself is that people either tend to over-ride, ignore, or fail to trust themselves. Rightfully so! Sometimes we set ourselves up to do some stupid things. Now, prayer on the other hand, is asking God to help guide you. Now you have a truly powerful force that you can absolutely trust motivating you to do the right thing. No, he's not an alarm clock but I can guarentee He can wake you up

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just posted a thread yesterday about this...I have always seen 3:33 on the clock all my life. Also other 333 combos in other things. If it were just a casual thing here and there..I wouldn't think anything of it...BUT....it happens with such frequency!! Your not the only one.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
has anyone ever gotten 6:66

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

Well wouldn't that be 7:06 ???

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Well wouldn't that be 7:06 ???

Yeah your right! Im retarded

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah your right! Im retarded

I love you all

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That makes me feel better saint4god

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How many of you have seen the "Hide and Seek" movie?

It's about this guy who keep waking up at certain time at night...toward the end of the movie, it turns out, that guy had an alter personality...which was created due to something that he saw...

The thing, he never realised that he had alter personality...the daughter was the only one who knew...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Certainly welcome. After all, it's true
. I don't get to say it much though, people are usually angrily arguing and accuse me of changing the subject.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nventual,

I just realized that this only happened to me with my clock by my bed also.....how bizarre. It is also a digital clock.....i'm stumped.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Certainly welcome. After all, it's true
. I don't get to say it much though, people are usually angrily arguing and accuse me of changing the subject.

Stop changing the subject!!!!!!!

Haha, jk!!!!

Yup, biological clock, if thats what they call it. Also, to add on, your body doesnt like being wokem up by the sudden annoyingly loud noise from an alarm clock, and so alot of you all may notice that you'll wake p just one minute before the alrarm usually goes off for you! Ithapens to me every day, well during schoool at least. But, btw, saint, what in the world does waking up to seeing the same numbers on a clock have to do with anything evil?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Stop changing the subject!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. Hey, have you all played World of Warcraft yet? It's pretty kickin'. Turned me from a 5-year player of EQ to it. WoW has awesome graphics, quests that make sense, and a whole bunch of cool fixes over previous MMORPG's. It's freekin' awesome!

Oops! Sorry, did it again. Okay, back to the topic...

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
But, btw, saint, what in the world does waking up to seeing the same numbers on a clock have to do with anything evil?

I don't know. It depends on what you feel...or what's happening inside your head. Though I cannot be particular in this instance, I can say evil does 'feed' off of paranoia and fear. Superstition is a buffet. If you're experiencing this, then evil cannot be far behind.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well I agree its probably just your biological clock.

I dont think theres anything sinister or nefarious about it,

Its really all coincidence.

Oh and Saint you are very funny and entertaining.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A mixture of two things,

#1 You only remembering those numbers that line up, and not remembering the others,

#2 You probably come out of sleep when you see that number, so your biological clock now times it for that.

Nothing paranormal here, move along...

new topics

top topics

join