It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yep, another new guy!
I've been hangin' around here for a few days now, so I guess I'd better get posting!

I have a particular interest in "Black" aircraft, which has developed from my childhood fascination with UFOs, but I am keen to discuss just about anything that you lot seem to talk about! - I've learned some new, and pretty scarey, stuff from here...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello to you, let me be the first to welcome you here. Have fun and hope you learn alot

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
WELCOME hope you enjoy it here, you will be as crazy as us in no time,
happy posting

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why,thankyou chaps!
I see there's a few "Limeys" on this board!
I'm down in sunny Devon, where nothing ever happens...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
keep looking at the skys!!!

On the 24th of October 1967, Devon England
Two policemen followed a flying cross for over twelve miles near to the Devon Border.

This was one of several instances of flying crosses in 1967 and preceded the following case by only a few days.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi Snoo! Nice to meet you. I am new here as well but have enjoyed the posts and the few I have met so far. There seems to be some nice folks here. Look forward to seeing your posts.

Again, welcome!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Greetings. I to am a newbie. Only been posting a couple of days now. A lot of great reads here. So you are interested in black aircraft. Such as triangles? Here is a neat little read that by the way is in NUFORC. Based on this kind of report it makes you wonder what the U.S. military really has. Enjoy.

www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

join