It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Turi Explains - UFO Abductions, Astrology, & Predictions for June 17 - 19!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dr. Louis Turi was on Coast to Coast AM radio last night. The program must have been 3 hours long (I didn't watch the clock).

Dr. Turi claims to have been abducted and given knowledge, by the aliens, which he expanded on in last night's program. He described his four abductions with great detail. He discussed the importance of Astrology; how planets effect our daily lives as well as the month which we were born. He also talked about Nostradamus, hypnosis, and predictions.

He says Greys are the 'workers' and the Nordics are the 'supervisors'. The Nordics have great intelligence, and give instruction to the Greys (I'll write more about his abductions later).

He gave a few predictions; one being this weekend, June 17-19, 2005. I figured I'd hurry and post this, so to have a chance to discuss prior to tomorrow's prediction.

He says this weekend will be a catastrophe. Not incredibly huge, but will make worldwide news nonetheless. There will be loss of life (I believe he also added 'lives', plural). The announcement will come from the police. Coast to Coast website says 'natural disaster', but I do not remember him saying the words 'natural disaster'. For some reason, I remember him saying something about the police 'opening up' about something. My first thought was an announcement which had to do w/the Aruba situation, but that would be 'life' - singular, and not 'lives'-plural.

I'll add more details of his conversation later.

Anyone else heard of this guy?

Here's his website: www.drturi.com

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think he is lying, or better, he has some kind of a mental problem and really believes to have been abducted and that tomorrow will happen a disaster. That way he needs treatment , or he can be talking the truth and i'm wrong.
The point is, if he was told by the aliens that there will be a catastrophe than what are they?They have a crystal ball and see the future.
My question is this: what does aliens and abductions have to do with a catastrophe that implies the death of people? What is he trying to prove?
That he's mentally ill?

Let's wait then and hope it doesn't happen near our homes isn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
I think he is lying, or better, he has some kind of a mental problem and really believes to have been abducted and that tomorrow will happen a disaster. That way he needs treatment , or he can be talking the truth and i'm wrong.
The point is, if he was told by the aliens that there will be a catastrophe than what are they?They have a crystal ball and see the future.
My question is this: what does aliens and abductions have to do with a catastrophe that implies the death of people? What is he trying to prove?
That he's mentally ill?

Let's wait then and hope it doesn't happen near our homes isn't it?

Um.. many people on this forum feel they really get abducted, and contact over a hundred diffrent alien species. The funny thing is, all their stories are diffrent.

I do feel most people on this forum are mentally ill, but I've said so a number of times, saying it again is really only pointing out the obvious.

Anyways.. Let's just see. Still though, the chances of a natural disaster killing more than one person over the next 3 days is pretty much 100%.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I love the way people predict without actually giving the accurate info on the event itself.Chances are with people on this planet dying evey milli second that something will happen to that will allow him some justification l would bet Zimbabwe be a good bet not that any greys told me just possibilities.And l bet there will be more after that etc etc etc etc.

J_3

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yup. Of course ya just have to wait it out, like Prophet Yahweh and Mr. Titor... ;-)

But atleast this prediction is not long before the expected date. Only have to wait a couple days to blow this one off like the (all) the rest.

Anyway. Natural disaster? I have a question for someone with knowledge of earthquakes. What are the chances of an 11.00 magnitude quake? Is it possible? Ever recorded anything like that before?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Exactly, his prediction is not anywhere near detailed enough.

OF COURSE IT WILL COME TRUE.

Doesn't prove anything about aliens at all.

Look, I can prove the existance of giant intellegent onions because over the next weekend there will more than one murder take place somewhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'd give the man a chance and wait till the weekend passes before judging him a fraud.

I'm having a hard time where i am listening to George Noory, but i saw it on his website. Wait and see. I would rather he be wrong, wouldnt you?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by J_3
Yup. Of course ya just have to wait it out, like Prophet Yahweh and Mr. Titor... ;-)

But atleast this prediction is not long before the expected date. Only have to wait a couple days to blow this one off like the (all) the rest.

Anyway. Natural disaster? I have a question for someone with knowledge of earthquakes. What are the chances of an 11.00 magnitude quake? Is it possible? Ever recorded anything like that before?

11.0!

I don't think that has ever been recorded as the scale goes to 10.
The highest ever was a 9. 11.0 is off the scale and would affect the entire world very drastically.

But chances of an Earthquake happening over the weekend is pretty high. Doesn't mean much.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'd give the man a chance and wait till the weekend passes before judging him a fraud.

I'm having a hard time where i am listening to George Noory, but i saw it on his website. Wait and see. I would rather he be wrong, wouldnt you?

I'm trying to tell you he WILL be right.
His prediction WILL come true.

Doesn't mean he knows anything though.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is from another thread:

You might want to check out these prophecies for this weekend!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Sometime this weekend, June 16, 17, or 18th, 2005—there will be a type of violent natural disaster, resulting in the loss of life. The police will make an announcement about it.
August 19-20th, 2005--- There will be a bad earthquake or explosion.
August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Profit Yahweh should move out there...unless this Yahweh (god) dude or A.I. told PY stay put regardless...as a way to get rid of him

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Considering California has been rumbling over the last week or so, what would be the odds on the quakes already experienced being warning shocks and a really big one comming this weekend?

I think I read somewhere a while ago that if California had a bad enough quake, a good part of it could end up in the ocean? Is that correct?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure, hopefully he's wrong, but then, suppose that it happens and what will he do? He'll just take advantage of it, he's just another "prophet yahweh".
I'm really tired of those insane stories and wonderings.

If it's something to happen than it will happen, but question yourselves: what difference will it make?
Are going to change the human behaviour, the human instincts? Because violence and strugle belong to our being, we evolved with it since man lived in caves.
So, what difference will it make?

Surelly it will bring us more knowledge but it won't change that much, trust me.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think anything will happen

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Personally, I don't think anything will happen

That's an impossible prediction.

Of course something is going to happen, people are dieing right now as we speak, people are dieing all the time. Yes, a few people will die over the weekend, and this guy will try to make it sound like he used alien powers to predict it.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some kind of newsworthy event, this weekend, reported by the news and the police....

Hell, I could have told you that....and without the anal probe...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am not here to poo poo Dr. Turi's predictions, but I really think it sucks when people who supposedly have advanced knowledge dropped into their laps by aliens that is supposed to benefit mankind and they go and sell it on their website instead of freely giving the information to benefit the rest of us.

You would think the aliens would come back down and smack them upside the head.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You would think the aliens would come back down and smack them upside the head.

Hehe...
how true!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well that was a good prediction then

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
I'm trying to tell you he WILL be right.
His prediction WILL come true.

Doesn't mean he knows anything though.

All we can do is sit back and wait for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join