It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It starts with invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think the NWO was put in place for the known invasion soon to come.

A lot of top brass speak of how the world would become united because of an outside attack from unknown alien invasion.

here's a quote from Henry Kissinger
(taped secretly )

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis by original compiler], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992
Bilderburgers meeting.
Unbeknownst to Kissinger,
his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

here are some other interesting thoughts on the nwo
www.webpal.org...

WHEN WILL IT START

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it is generally accepted by most people who fear a N.W.O. that it would come together due to an "outside" attack or invasion.
Personally, i believe that some sort of middle-eastern conflict will take place first, so i would not expect it for many years yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I think it is generally accepted by most people who fear a N.W.O. that it would come together due to an "outside" attack or invasion.
Personally, i believe that some sort of middle-eastern conflict will take place first, so i would not expect it for many years yet.

They believe the NWO will come about after a major war, thats how it will take full control. Bur certain countries will fall due to a fake attact, thats the theory

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
They believe the NWO will come about after a major war, thats how it will take full control. But certain countries will fall due to a fake attact, thats the theory

Any clue as to which countries these would be? And what the fake attack is? Considering 9-11 was very possibly a fake attack, and Afghanistan and Iraq has already fell due to it, that may have been the it.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Its' possible, very possible... But wewre ould this invasion start...?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Any clue as to which countries these would be? And what the fake attack is? Considering 9-11 was very possibly a fake attack, and Afghanistan and Iraq has already fell due to it, that may have been the it.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

Countries in Asia and the middle east..

The fake attack could be a major terorist attack, blame a few countries, start a war and take control.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
seems like the talk of the NWO is an old story its been on the books for almost a century.

quote;

"The old world order changed when this war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order died with the setting of that day's sun and a new world order is being born while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible that life could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming sorrow."
Nicholas Murray Butler,
in an address delivered before the Union League of Philadelphia,
Nov. 27, 1915

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the nWo is here now, and it started with Reagan & Bush Sr... but even before that it was Prescott Bush. Now they found their King ... or Kings if you add Jeb. They are taking your rights away everyday, starting illegal wars. And Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA ... imagine what they are up to under George Jr.?

The events of 9/11 not fake, in my mind... but that was the best the terrorists could do... they were making a point, hey don't turn you back on us. We toppled 2 muslim nations killing ? over 100,000+ ? And they knocked down 2 buildings killing maybe 2000?

Thats when the nWo took over ... through Fear Mongering, Control of the News, and War Cry's, to Patriot Act and other fascist bills being considered by congress right now.

They have a plan. And its World Domination~!!!

America may be the first nation in the world to achieve world domination through power, invasion, and powerful allies that are tied to your economy.

Why else would they want this much control over your lives? What ever happened to Privacy?

Put your money into gold and move to Canada!

my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a new world order is nothing, can the world get any worse look at it now.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
as bad as its getting - itll get worse.

im a typical ATS addict, and i come here today just wanting to post. lately ive just been finding a thread and throwing my 2 cents down. so todays winner is a NWO thread. i look at the current threads bar and every day its the same. more NWO discussion. currently theres another thread talking about a bill of sorts going through congress that is basically a metaphoar for NWO (giving UN more power etc..). And another one about UN trying to ban firearms internationally.

this stuff is regarded as 'conspiracy', but everyday theres more evidence that there is something to it. That kissinger quote is telling too. Im not sure whether this 'outside' influence means 'ET' or not, but the presentation of ET to the public could be a means of manipulation on more than one account. For example, say 'ET' attacked, well naturally we humans would be inclined to put aside our differences and unite in a common cause. Bring about a ~NWO~. OR, say ET is presented in a benevolent fashion, enticing humanity with their exceptional technology. Promises of eternal life and cloning available for every satisfaction, in exchange that humanity just submit and accept the gracious 'ET' as devine, resulting in a ~NWO~, where humanity is united, but subject to new masters.

Im not sure when, or if either of these scenarios will be presented to humanity, but I am sure both are deceptions.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
heres a scenario

the united states comes under attack from a hostile entityand or a natural disaster. The president dies of this attack or he survives it does not matter.
during this attack or disaster a policy called COOP is in acted and FEMA is the enforcer ,this inturn opens the door for the NWO and no one can stop its strangle hold on the surviving citizens.

DELEGATIONS OF AUTHORITY. To ensure rapid response to any emergency situation requiring COOP plan implementation, agencies should pre-delegate authorities for making policy determinations and decisions at headquarters, field levels, and other organizational locations, as appropriate. These delegations of authority should:

(1) Identify the programs and administrative authorities needed for effective operations at all organizational levels having emergency responsibilities;

(2) Identify the circumstances under which the authorities would be exercised;

(3) Document the necessary authorities at all points where emergency actions may be required, delineating the limits of authority and accountability;

(4) State explicitly the authority of designated successors, referred to in paragraph 10d, to exercise agency direction, including any exceptions, and the successor’s authority to re-delegate functions and activities as appropriate;

(5) Indicate the circumstances under which delegated authorities would become effective and when they would terminate. Generally, pre-determined delegations of authority would take effect when normal channels of direction are disrupted and would terminate when these channels have resumed;

(6) Ensure that officials who may be expected to assume authorities in an emergency are trained to carry out their emergency duties; and,

(7) Specify responsibilities and authorities of individual agency representatives designated to participate as members of interagency emergency response teams.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh yea here's the site

www.fas.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
this is the demise of the surviving u.s. citizens

In addition, FEMA is responsible for:

(1) Serving as the Executive Agent for Federal Executive Branch COOP;

(2) Coordinating COOP activities of Federal Executive Branch agencies;

(3) Issuing COOP guidance, in cooperation with the General Services Administration, to promote understanding of, and compliance with, the requirements and objectives of governing directives;

(4) Chairing the COOP Working Group (CWG), which serves as the principal interagency forum for discussion of COOP matters such as policy guidance, plans, and procedures, and for dissemination of information to agencies for developing and improving their individual COOP plans;

(5) Coordinating Federal Executive Branch interagency COOP exercises; and,

(6) Conducting periodic assessments of Executive Branch COOP capabilities and reporting the results to the National Security Council.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
An alien 'invasion' upon the Earth would not be hostile..But you can damn sure know that WE WILL be hostile against them...WE will cause a war if there ever is one, because a highly intelligent life form, whom could travel out of there own solar system at about the time we were discovering currency, would be so intellectual that they would know what is best for us humans, if that means thinning out our numbers. Hell i'll take it, because I trust a higher life form over the satanist, idiotic, gun-slinging, CORPERATE WHORE which leads us blindly in the white house...it will happen, soon, before '06? Don't know, but the strangest # has been happening. I heard sonic booms last night every 2 min. ALL THROUGH THE #ING NIGHT! Hey, if you live on the west coast near California. GET THE # OUT cause the BIG one is coming soon, 8.9+ at the right slip of faults... tsunami time.. I am looking forward to drowning those GOD DAMN HOLLYWOON PRICKS, but everyone who has some goodness in their heart DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE! So get the hell up to the rockies or something cause in the next 7 years till 2012 or so, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY!!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A lot of top brass speak of how the world would become united because of an outside attack from unknown alien invasion.

Its just a theory...

there is no evidence of alien life so we are safe from invasion

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Though many people simply do not believe that UFO events warrant serious attention, a growing number of scientists, military officers, astronauts and other professional people are calling for government action to resolve the UFO controversy once and for a ll. If that happens, what will we learn? Is it possible that the earth really is being visited by beings from somewhere else? Perhaps so. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is not the place to discuss UFO activity, its to discuss the new world order.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A theory which I picked up through conversation is that if there was an alien invasion, then it may not be necessary for it to be a land base attack. To gather a foothold, they may process the technology to create massive atols within the Atlantic, pacific and indian oceans. The advantage for them would be almost total protection from nuclear attack, due to the fear of causing Tsunamies. If I had to bet, the attack would occur in Western Europe, possibly the UK may serve as a appropriete base of operations.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is not the place to discuss UFO activity, its to discuss the new world order.

Actually, from the original tenor of the thread, I thiinik they tie in nicely in the theory presented.

Now... we can ask the question ... Are they from somewhere else? Or, perhaps, are thye simply a function of the NWO? If so, are they an advanced part of the culture/civilization? Or ... Are they simply an applied illusion, in conjunction with other illusory items supplied by the brains and brawn behind the NWO?

<<   2 >>

join