It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have came in contact with these beings that are known as the Ancients and they have servents that are the reptilians.These Ancients are goliath in size.They are in the center of the Earth.What I was told by them is that the molten rock created layer after layer of protection for them and cannot be penetrated underground.They have a black hole vortex machine that can keep souls from leaving the earths atmosphere.This machine stops light from passing through it when the black hole vortex machine is running.These Ancients know of our reputation of beings of light.They don't seem intimidated at all.In fact they might even have a superiority complex.They know that we have gobs of energy while they have unparalelled awareness.These beings have possesion of the harp machine.When I tried to take off while out of body I was stopped dead in my tracks by there machine.These beings were the original creators of this technology I was told.This machine seems to trap light and compresses the energy to where it is almost ready to burst from within when pointed at matter.I know this sounds sci-fi but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they exist.One of the Ancients when stopping me with there machine seemed very willing to let me go while the other one seemed like he wanted to harass me more,in a mocking way like I don't see what the hype is about these beings of light.Well this was an informative meeting none the less.The power of command by these beings is amazing,even in spirit I felt outclassed.These Ancients are giants by every sense of the word.The reptilians are their reptoid servents and scouts.The underground tunnels are gigantic in size.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is this contact only in the astral realms? Maybe this 'place' they are saying they are from is not material in any way..........

Have any more you want to share about this?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ancients? Wow they seem evil or atleast so, why would they not want souls leaving this planet?

So how did you manage to communicate with them, was it by pure accident that you were confronted by them.

Can you encounter them again if you so chose to?

If so can you please do so, you can not leave us here questioning you, sacrafice some time for the wealth of knowledge, Thanks

[edit on 9-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So our souls can never leave this planet,why? and what are their plans and how were contacted by them in the first place.I find it har d to believe as the galactic federation would have neutralised these nephilium.Are they the satan who rebelled against our creators?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No this is of earth yet not earthly because we can't penetrate the earths molten rock.When I say they live in the center of it I mean the center.They produce shifts that create destructon yet balance out mother earth so she doesn't have too counterbalance us.If she does it the magnitude is at her discretion.But being they live here to they like to have control of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Could you give detailed info about them and also you didn't answered all my questions.Tme to call gazrok,this could be an exciting thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So if they are in the center and hold the original HARP, how did man create a HARP machine and name it alike?

Do both these versions of the HARP identicle in it's purpose?

How do the Reptilians travel deep into the center of the Earth and if they can, couldn't man also?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Warthog,

We can leave the planet we just have to become impecable thats all.Meaning we don't waste an ounce of energy.Now I understand why they were given permission to dominate if need be.Either we make the shift to multi dimensional beings or earths afterlife will be one of imprisionment so to speak.We will be giving our power away to these Ancients if we dont,that sucks.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Warthog,

We can leave the planet we just have to become impecable thats all.Meaning we don't waste an ounce of energy.Now I understand why they were given permission to dominate if need be.Either we make the shift to multi dimensional beings or earths afterlife will be one of imprisionment so to speak.We will be giving our power away to these Ancients if we dont,that sucks.

It seems Biblical and I asume these ACIENTS are demons, wouldn't us shiftting into multi-demension fall into a scheme, for if we did shift multi-demesional into there rhelm they could or should be able to control us...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
you are only giving tidbits of info,plz give detailed info.Like how do they look like,what to they eat,do they enjoy our movies and who created them and the reptilians or were the saurians evolved from dinos.What is their agenda,why do they hide and more detailed stuff like where is their entrances and how were you contacted.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Menguad you mention this:

(These Ancients know of our reputation of beings of light.They don't seem intimidated at all.In fact they might even have a superiority complex.They know that)

So doesn't that sound like they are evil and liars and will trick you to belive into shifting into a multi-demensional frame and besides what awards would one gain from doing so?

I hope not Reptilian feed!!!!!

I apologize for busting your bubble ,but your not giving us any informative information, like "can you communicate with them again?"

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The harp machine was never mans to begin with.These beings are master engineers.The engineers of engineers of course not proceeding the supreme being but very crafty in there art.They are lookIng to become overlords of realities.And what better way then to take the creators on earth and use them as an extension of their power.The creators on earth being us.This also explains why are star brothers and sisters are trying to help us create this shift in consciouness because this will affect them too.If we don't become our true selves then we will become the lords of chaos.And another chapter will be written in eternity.The people of Light of course want us to succeed in ascending the third dimension.And so on and so on.The consciousness of earth must be one of love for us to succeed,mass conciouness love vibration/frequency.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The harp machine was never mans to begin with.These beings are master engineers.The engineers of engineers of course not proceeding the supreme being but very crafty in there art.They are lookIng to become overlords of realities.And what better way then to take the creators on earth and use them as an extension of their power.The creators on earth being us.This also explains why are star brothers and sisters are trying to help us create this shift in consciouness because this will affect them too.If we don't become our true selves then we will become the lords of chaos.And another chapter will be written in eternity.The people of Light of course want us to succeed in ascending the third dimension.And so on and so on.The consciousness of earth must be one of love for us to succeed,mass conciouness love vibration/frequency.

Intresting I love to understand it more clearly but it seems confusing...(The people of the light?)

Isn't that a refrence to the Illuminaties? It almost seems as if they want you to free your mind so that you can be mind controled by the HARP....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The harp machine is the same thing as the black hole vortex machine just on a larger scale.The harp machine keeps a certain vibration/frequency that alters our genetic makeup so that we stay grounded on a three dimensional plane of existance.We are easier to control when we are clueless of our true selves.Thats why other dimensions are bringing in there version of the harp.They left ancient grids in our pyramids and other ancient civiliszations.This is so neat how this is all coming together.The other star races new the point in time that we would start to move up in vibration.They planned this out a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
2nd seed,

People of light are the ones that go in and bust up old systems that no longer serve a higher purpose.If planets are locked so to speak in a certain frequency that won't continue to renew and become fresh and alive like new then the people of light create change.It's a catch twenty two if we do try to dig into the earths center we don't know the outcome thats why they are rest assured not only that they told me that are nucleur capabilities wouldn't make a dent into it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

2nd seed,

People of light are the ones that go in and bust up old systems that no longer serve a higher purpose.If planets are locked so to speak in a certain frequency that won't continue to renew and become fresh and alive like new then the people of light create change.It's a catch twenty two if we do try to dig into the earths center we don't know the outcome thats why they are rest assured not only that they told me that are nucleur capabilities wouldn't make a dent into it.

So does the Secret society known as the Illuminaties fall into these beings agenda?

True if man tried to inflict the core who knows what destructions can await.

Why would we even consider nuclear wepons against them, also why would they bring it up? Did they mention anything about us finding them out?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
2nd seed,

I think that the Illuminati are just reptillians caring out the ancient ones wishes on a human level.As a last resort they know we would try something that desperate.I posed the question to them and they answered it.This in reply to the nucleur issue and ILLUMINATI

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

2nd seed,

I think that the Illuminati are just reptillians caring out the ancient ones wishes on a human level.As a last resort they know we would try something that desperate.I posed the question to them and they answered it.This in reply to the nucleur issue and ILLUMINATI

Thanks for clearing it up especially the Nuclear weapons thing, I was curious because I was wondering why would they tell you that?
(So that clears that)

Well if you say so I then belive you that the Illuminaties are part of the ANCIENTS agenda, it only makes sense.

You should try to attempt to ask them about David Icke and ask what they feel about him.

He has talked alot about the reptilians.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sorry, what logic is this? It seems now that every time I get closed to finding logical chat this crap comes up. Why is it that every bright-eyed member has to make up some story to get recognized? I'm not impressed, and I hope no one else is. The fact of all the Machine crap is to "Prevent" people from testing your logic, I see flaws, the biggest one, how did you master the OOB technique, did it take years of training? Or is it another story? If these 'Ancients' had a superiority complex would they not have taken us over. What do you mean 'Beings of life' this is why this thread, and you are pathetic. Find something worthwhile to post, not this crap.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by AeroQuake]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So when we will move to the 4th dimension? and you know that they are desperate and in desperate time you do desperate measures.If they realise that we are moving to the 4th density wont they destroy us?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join