It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of St. Jude? Jude Thaddeus Gospel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was in the dr's office today and I picked up the copy of the tabloid "Sun" and in it there was an "article" if you want to call it that about Jude Thaddeus and some sort of gospel written by him found in Turkey. Anyways, the article went on to mention how translation says Jesus was a family man with brothers and sisters, a wife and child and that he made certain prophecies about the future .

Now I'm sorry if I misquote, but I am going from memory here, but one "prophecy" that stuck in my head was that end of days would start by a man from "west" who leads armies in Baghdad and Syria. There was also stuff about earthquakes and strange lights over govt building aka ufo's, etc etc, etc.

Now my question is: this Jude Thaddeus, is he the same St. Jude of lost causes?

Has anyone else ever heard of this book, this find, this prophecy???

And does anyone have a copy of the Sun, to give more details about the prophecies?

I'm an idiot I didn't look at the date on the magazine so I don't know how old it is, but there was picture of Jesus on the cover. Oh and this wasn't the British SUN newspaper/tabloid, this is one of those aliens on the cover type tabloids you find in the grocery store.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes hes the same guy. St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. I didnt know there were prophesies connected with him tho, very interesting.

St Jude

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ummm... you're a MOD! Maybe you could do some research. Just a thought.

Keep up the solid work!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Keep up the solid work!

Comment not appreciated.
I did do some research
couldn't find anything so I came to ask the expertise of the members of ATS. I suggest how you rethink your posting style before some people including moderators think that you are trolling.

btw thank you Janus, I wasn't familiar about prophecies from St. Jude either and I have yet to find anything on the net about it. I might have just have pay the dr another visit tomorrow and no I won't steal his magazine.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My pleasure, glad i could help

Will you post whats in the article if you can? I like to see that.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A good book to read is "Countdown to Armageddon" by Hal Lindsey. It translates the Bibles book of Revelations to what is going on in our times now (Middle East, NWO, etc.). It was alos written about 20 years ago, so it is not like he is making things up just to fit in with current events...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You know I have not read the papel but I am very much familiar with San judas tadeos, he is one of my mother's favorites saints, and one of my Islands favorite.

People pray for him when they can not find things or things get lost.

My mother usually keeps a picture of him with a lit candle.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
One of the first movies, I ever saw about the ufology experience in America

was about a young girl, who threw herself in front of a train, after becoming involed with a group of ufologists

www.missingallen.com...

Now i know it's because certain groups, private corporations etc, are using the mass media

for stealth psy ops, to administer their agenda, like the slave trade in Canada

worst in the Western world at this time.

Dogpiled at UC, so that doctarded Ceausescu heaped in falsified PhD can continue his red terror at U of Pol Pot

St ch'atty her fundamentalist family Jihad in child sex slavery as "family"

and slummie the securitate's rat, the sex addict who doesn't care how many people thank barnyard Ishii for his nuke bomb

so long as he gets Png's payola to degrade the Cornwall graffiti industry in pro pedophilia

birth bond treasury in Canada

www.createforum.com...

I have been dogpiled, surgically assaulted and my schizophrenic daughter sabotaged at her first hospitalization

so that Ceausescu's fake heart miracle can nuke NASA with the Taliban

i am probably dead already

but it's not too late for the reader, to stay away from the stealth psy ops on the net

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Keep up the solid work!

Comment not appreciated.

Understood, but Where2Hide2006 has a good point. Next time tell us that you've done the research and found nothing. You would ask no less from any other first-timer on ATS.

top topics

join