It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh's Comments on 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This text is taken from the the first ever ATS Podcast. It's a conversation between our own member Lanotom, and Prophet Yahweh. This is only a small portion of the entire conversation, and I'd encourage anyone who hasn't heard it to listen to the entire conversation. You don't need an IPod to hear it, just a RSS reader.

Lanotom Last night(on a radio broadcast) you made some references to 2010, "Get out of the cities, and in 2012 all hell breaks loose."

Prophet Right

Lanotom Do you know anything about the Mayan calendar and 2012? Are you aware of that at all?

Prophet Hey, I didn't find out for probably some years after I heard it. (In a vision) I mean, and somebody said, cause I said it to somebody over the Internet and I got emails about it. Not only that, I looked at a news broadcast and the Mayans weren't the only ones. O man. The Chinese, the seers of China in the old days prophesized that 2012.

You know that it was supposed to be the end of the world. But the way it is, it's not going to be the end of the world as far as no one existing. It will be the end of the world as far as governments being in control of their own destiny. We're talking about a new order coming man.

It will be a deliberate collapse engineered by the forces of evil to cause the greatest suffering ever to strike humanity, and force us to take a new government that takes control from national government. It's the end of governmental control on Earth as we know it. And then a few years after, it's probably going to be about, I would say about 2019 - 2022 or something like that man. Most certainly before 2025, before Yahweh just says "I'm tired of this." And sends the Messiah man.

Then they just come and just take this planet over lock , stock and barrel. But the thing about it, the reason why I'm so upset, and I'm on eggs is because brother our lives... Are you African-American?

Lanotom No I'm not.

Prophet Okay, don't worry about it. Look, our lives are in danger man. I've got children, I've got grandchildren and my mother. It's deliberate, that's the deep part about it. It's deliberate and that's the reason why this is going down because Yahweh and them know what they are fixin to do to us.

It's the power of the devil. He's been working behind the scenes all these years. He's taken over controlling interest in every major corporation on the planet that's worth anything. Most certainly if it's a powerful cooperation. They can just give the order and the collapse starts. They are trying to make it fit in with their design. Where they can have an excuse. Where it appears to everybody that it was an accident.

The conversation carries on into a dream Lanotom's daughter had about a UFO. It does tie into the subject a bit, so make sure and listen in to the entire PODcast.

Does the Prophet Yahweh know what he's talking about? That remains to be seen. I just found it interesting that the 2012 timeframe came up again. If he does manage to call down a UFO in the next 45 days, then I guess we better take heed to what he says and get out of Dodge in 2010. Very interesting to say the least.

EDIT: Just thinking that this ties into the thread Conversation with a cab driver (Need RATS access to view) Wow! Imagine if the leaders of our world are somewhat aware that this is coming.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This prophet’s brought a lot onto himself now, and he’s got to prove himself. Personally, i believe in him, but if something goes wrong then that may change. But along with the 2012 thing, he didnt talk about the world but governments, does this open up something new about 2012 conspiracies and stuff? Has anyone thought of it like that before?

EDIT: Ive now listened to the full sound clip. i sure hope he gets into contact with him again i9n a few days or so, also, if anyone else reads it, this was definitely worth my 13 minutes and 54 seconds. and you dont really need an rss reader to listen to it (unless windows media player has one built in already) just when you click on pod casts and the script comes up, copy and paste the .wmp file into a new browser window and it’ll start by itself. And i did like that part about Steven S. working with him on this, that would be great advertisement but i dont think it’s true.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think the Yahweh guy is a false prophet, I believe is another sign of the end of times that is to come. But who knows?

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yep... I agree punkmonkey14

You might wanna check out a thread i started on false prophets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although not everyone thinks like you

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Lanotom Last night(on a radio broadcast) you made some references to 2010, "Get out of the cities, and in 2012 all hell breaks loose."

It looks like my theroy on 2010 is betterthanI thought. If you click on the searchbox and search "the end of the world and its rebeginning"you will see my topicabout 2010. I changed my name tospeight89 I was originally speight

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by speight89

Well 45 days came and went and no ufo. The prophet speaks like a kid and he is using this as his 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah yes, the good old reliable Prophet Loudmouth. Aren't prophets actually meant to prophesise events correctly to bear the title Prophet?

As I recall his last public stint was the post Goodchild prophecy of large motherships appearing in the skies all over the world (even gave himself a 10 day window for them to appear). Urmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I really wish I had a devious money-grabbing personality such as this guy and Goodchild - I could do with the cash. No - really!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This guy obviously smokes far too much pot ( not that theres anything wrong with that ) but then starts believing in his own delusions & unbelievably gets away with dragging along vunerable people into his delusion. Any other country he would be on heavy meds for his BS.

new topics

top topics

join