It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry RANT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is an apology to RANT. I was being a jackass. I let my anger get the best of me. I was being very unchrist like and very unjedi like. I said something I shouldnt have said, and I am very sorry. RANT you have every right to be mad at me. I didnt mean to imply anything. I just got that croatian temper inherited in my genes. I ask for your forgiveness RANT. Knowing I probably dont deserve it. I feel so bad. I will go to the next confession I can and ask God for forgiveness. I hope we can put this ugliness behind us and just have a . I put this here so every1 will know that I was being an ass and I ask for forgiveness. You can evan give me a couple warns if you want. Aslo if I have caused any1 else grief and did something I shouldnt have in the past I ask for your forgiveness. I will never let anything like this happen again no matter how upset I get over something. In short
external image

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I just got that croatian temper inherited in my genes. I ask for your forgiveness RANT. Knowing I probably dont deserve it. I feel so bad.

This is probably none of my business, but perhaps you should actually take responsibility for what you said and not lay it on your croation genes. You said what you said, you made the decision, and you typed it. Leave the genes out of it, you're passing the buck. It has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
This is probably none of my business, but perhaps you should actually take responsibility for what you said and not lay it on your croation genes. You said what you said, you made the decision, and you typed it. Leave the genes out of it, you're passing the buck. It has nothing to do with it.

Well I dont know if its genes, but thats just the common usage.

Maybe I should say culture?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well I dont know if its genes, but thats just the common usage.

Maybe I should say culture?

How bout you don't try and blame it on your culture or anything else.
You said what you said. Plain and simple. Not your culture. Not your genes.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alrighty then, so someone can say Irish temper,but I cant. Anywho Sorry again RANT. I was outta line.

[edit on 5/30/2005 by Croat56]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Alrighty then, so someone can say Irish temper,but I cant. Anywho Sorry again RANT. I was outta line.

hey man, i'd be saying the same thing to anyone who blamed on "blah" temper.

it just bugs me when people say crap like that.

irish temper, croat temper or not.. you're the one who said it. that's what matters, and it seems like including that is trying to pass the buck to that ambiguity.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
double post

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just said it was one of the reasons not the main. If you actually saw a real croat angry you would understand. Now this thread is for RANT, not us talking about politness or whatever.

Edit: Ive evan seen a really old lady leap over a counter and start choking a guy at the airport in Amsterdam because they gave our seats away.

But thats not what this is about.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That was great! imo I blame my jeans for my behavior, when I have my hammer pants on... you just can't touch this.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
That was great! imo I blame my jeans for my behavior, when I have my hammer pants on... you just can't touch this.

I try to make an apology and this is what I get.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Croat,

None of my business. You're a good man/woman for openly apologizing and i give you a lot of credit and you have my respect.

As tempers go, I have a hot Spanish temper from Spain and Cuba (what a combination) and its in my genes, i can take a lot, and i am a peacenick, but boy, nobody wants to see me mad!!! Its Mt St Helens when i let go.

Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Croat,

None of my business. You're a good man/woman for openly apologizing and i give you a lot of credit and you have my respect.

As tempers go, I have a hot Spanish temper from Spain and Cuba (what a combination) and its in my genes, i can take a lot, and i am a peacenick, but boy, nobody wants to see me mad!!! Its Mt St Helens when i let go.

Good luck.

lol thats a deadly combination! Remind me never to piss you off

And as ive already said, SORRY RANT.

And I am a man that is me in my avater!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If you actually saw a real croat angry you would understand.

Yeah, I can attest to this.
All balkan folk are hot-tempered. Our profanities reflect that

There are just so many, and it is impossible to translate them into another language.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Yeah, I can attest to this.
All balkan folk are hot-tempered. Our profanities reflect that

There are just so many, and it is impossible to translate them into another language.

Haha yes there are so many
. I could think of plenty off the top of my head. A bunch that would get me banned just by saying one of them! lol
if americans actually new what my dad was saying to them when he was driving....

Edit: Oh and still sorry RANT

[edit on 5/31/2005 by Croat56]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ah, relax bro, was just trying to get a laugh out of ya.

you said it was genes, so i took it from there, i even threw in a dancing bananer for ya again i might add!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I got this terrible feeling in my gut. I just cant get rid of it. I cant sleep, I cant eat, I cant do anything.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

external image

We're fine Croat56.

Just a valuable lesson had by all I'm sure. It's forgotten. That was waaaaaaaay yesterday as far as I'm concerned. Misunderstandings all around.

Cheers mate.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Rant, you're the best!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think that this thread is a good example of when taking the resposibility of pointing out our mistakes and be woman or men enought to admited, I give you credit for that Croat56.

Rant is one of the best mod around here when it comes to help and understanding, is other out mods as good also.

Croat56 we all had lost our tempers around in one way or another, the key is to keep bringing your opinions and facts but without losing your cool.

When it gets to hot to handle just let it cool a littler bit, and make a comeback with a smarted post.

Or learn to be able to retreat and acept defeat but with honor.

I may not agree with you on "some topics" but the discussion is better when we all can keep our commun sense.

marg.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Dg's not lying either. Here's a picture of her having one of her episodes:

Croat, from what I know of RANT, it is forgotten. Besides, he's too busy working on his avatars to hold a grudge.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join