It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnatural aircraft manuvers Michigan!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As of RIGHT FREAKIN NOW, in the western Great Lakes area aircraft of the transport kind are flying to dang low! They cannot be any higher than 150 ft! Two have flown over my house within the past 30 mins and I have never seen these four engined planes fly so low around here. Smaller than a true transport they appear to be simular to NWairlines but I have not seen any markings or company logos, and trust me I could these plains very well, I didn't get to grab my camera but I have it on hand now.

This low altitude flying is not cool in a suburban populace, and concidering the airport is almost 15-20 miles away I see no reason why they should be flying so low and in the middle of a north to east turn.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This low altitude flying is not cool in a suburban populace, and concidering the airport is almost 15-20 miles away I see no reason why they should be flying so low and in the middle of a north to east turn.

You should call the FAA just to be safe, you never know!
Please let us know how it turns out.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
on the phone as of now I will post as I find out more.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe they are practicing for an air show? I know that when the Thunderbirds used to come out here, they used to fly really close to our neighborhood. It was unnerving to say the least.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I placed a call and got a machine I left a message for traffic control and management.

I have seen the airshows here they do not include transport in unmarked models. And our airshow is over in west Michigan.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
there is only one advantage to low level flying that i could think of, that is to get the aircraft somewhere quickly and under most radar cover. I will look out for any other reports of low level flying and try to get a aircraft configeration for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That is unusual then!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Have you found out anything about this? Have they buzzed you anymore?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They aren't really buzzing me, but the low altitude direction change was a bit unusual. Very unusual for a larger plane, what I'm looking at is the direction of intent. The plane was moveing north almost due, and then banks incredibly sharp allowing me a view of the full bird. And believe me if I had a camera when I should have we would all be looking at the belly of this thing from about 150 ft away. I have made it sop to have a camera 10 feet from me at all times. Guess I'm one of the last boy scouts...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
They aren't really buzzing me, but the low altitude direction change was a bit unusual. Very unusual for a larger plane, what I'm looking at is the direction of intent. The plane was moveing north almost due, and then banks incredibly sharp allowing me a view of the full bird. And believe me if I had a camera when I should have we would all be looking at the belly of this thing from about 150 ft away. I have made it sop to have a camera 10 feet from me at all times. Guess I'm one of the last boy scouts...

You said it was heading almost Due North then banked in which direction?
What is in the direction of where the aircraft was flying after it banked?
You got a map of were you are?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I dont need a map. I know exactly where I am.

If you need a map just do a search for Michigan. Look along the west coast, the one touching Lake Michigan, and look for the largest inlet called Muskegon Lake. It is almost dead center of the West Michigan, the plane was heading North and banked East rather sharply as I explained above. Within that same hour another plane was heard, but I never saw it. I can only figure they may have had the same destinaton.

I have not recieved any reply from Muskegon ATC(Air Traffic Control).

To be more specific I'm talking about the Lower Pen. here folks. As is obvious the Upper Pen. doesn't have a west coast.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Combine this post with another and I'm wondering....Were they Picking Up.....Or Dropping Off???

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i remember one time in georgia Te clouds were really thick, and I was helping my dad unpack our car from a trip to D.C., When I looked up and saw a jet banking right while coming down. It seemed like it was gonna crash right into me. It was only 500 or 600 feet above us. Turns out a couple of planes did this because they could not see through the cloudso they moved in below the cloud line. I don't think this is what happened in your case though...

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by GiantsFan]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Please enlighten us, or at least me. What other post are you talking about? If you don't want to post it, at least u2u me, as I have no clue as to what you're refuring to.

Originally posted by GiantsFan
i remember one time in georgia Te clouds were really thick, and I was helping my dad unpack our car from a trip to D.C., When I looked up and saw a jet banking right while coming down. It seemed like it was gonna crash right into me. It was only 500 or 600 feet above us. Turns out a couple of planes did this because they could not see through the cloudso they moved in below the cloud line. I don't think this is what happened in your case though...

Not a cloud in the sky today.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The plane scared the crap outta me too... Perhaps the plane you saw had to do some sort of emergency landing? and the second was just a regular plane onit's regular route? I can't really think of why else it would do this.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I was refering to the other popular topic today that has been sparked by the Whisper Riddle person. The last I checked anyway there was growing attention to Chicago as a potential target of some kind.

I openly admit to truly sucking at Geography it wasn't until I pulled up a view of the Great Lakes area to visualize the flight pattern you had spoke of. It was at that moment I realized that Chicago lay on the Western side near the Bottom of Lake Michigan.

Unmarked Planes wanting to stay reletivly unnoticed flying from Chicago could plan a flight path North & Low along the Western Coast of Lake Michigan, and for what ever reason then bank East and go somewhere. So it came to mind that it might either be the sneaking in of some bad news which you saw the end of after drop off. Or it could be the pick up of some chosen few sneaking out under privacy before some bad news hits.

But then again, this all came from a moment of inspiration after reading Stuff off a Conspiracy Site all day, so I may just need to stop for a while before I start killing guinea pigs looking for Bar Code Teeth. (Inside joke that shouldn't need explaning.)

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Not that bad of an idea... Are you trying to say that there could be another possible terror attack? Or did i read your statement wrong?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The only reason I have for such an idea though is from what the other thread seemed to be leading toward, with a pretty convincing point of view I might add. I believe it was Rumors from Inside....."August going to be hell". That and the flight path just seemed to fit. Other than that, I have nothing more to add.

But perhaps the observation will help someone else with another peice??

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm going to sleep on this. Today has been a long day as it is, and I've been on for over twelve hrs now...plus I need to be at work in the morning which it already is.

DJDOHBOY
What ever happened to you?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
yeah... maybe... Or maybe the pilot had to make a quick pit-stop at the 7/11. get a soda and a bag of chips. Probably filled the plane with a couple hundred dollars in gas too.Or maybe the plane came to life like in the movie Airplane and...um... never mind... i'm tired and just rambling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join