It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow beamed up in UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Fake or not I like this picture anyway!

I have examined this photo, and it doesn't seem to me that thue ufo or the cow have been cut/pasted there or photoshopped (though I am no expert)...

I wonder where this photo comes from, because I found it on the internet in "galleries" on several sites, but always without a comment or a story. It seems weird to me anyway that there would just be 1 cow there... Usually they're found in groups I believe...

Maybe this pic has already been discussed here, but I didn't find... Anyone with more info?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
you're probably right. a fun picture fabricated for just that: FUN. its seriously laughable. outright goofy. beats me who made it, but the saucer looks like one of billy meyers. dont want to open a can of worms, but aparently, some people still put stock in him. just suggesting that the UFO was probably borrowed from one of his pics.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think that is a dairy cow and that is semi-arid country, so I would say it is fake. People that use cows in photos know nothing about animal agriculture and always use a dairy cow as the known cattle in a scene.

Got Milk?

Roper

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To say the least this is a sweet picture!Does that come in posters I would get one.Who's to say it isn't real,maybe the outlandish things are a reality.He looks like a dairy cow,but who knows maybe he or she is running free like wild cows.Are these spotted black and white cows known to be wandering free?I have only seen plain bulls and cows in some parts of the desert.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One cow, alone in the desert, where there is no grazing area around? Seems logical enough

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So this is how the Cow jumped over the Moon

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

great pic...but wouldn't here be "manure" visible from the poor terrified animal ?

I know if I was being beamed up it wouldn't be pretty....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
One cow, alone in the desert, where there is no grazing area around? Seems logical enough

As strange as it sounds it's not all that uncommon in the southwest. I'm in Arizona and there’s a patch of desert that looks almost exactly like the land in that image. Nothing for cows to graze, full of cacti, dirt and rocks as far as the eye can see. Yet they raise cattle on that land. Talk about weird to be driving by and seeing a bunch of cows standing out there between the cacti and mesquite trees. Originally I'm form Washington State so this type of scene really shocked me...

As for the photo….I doubt it….but it would make an awesome avatar.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by mpeake

As strange as it sounds it's not all that uncommon in the southwest. I'm in Arizona and there’s a patch of desert that looks almost exactly like the land in that image. Nothing for cows to graze, full of cacti, dirt and rocks as far as the eye can see. Yet they raise cattle on that land. Talk about weird to be driving by and seeing a bunch of cows standing out there between the cacti and mesquite trees. Originally I'm form Washington State so this type of scene really shocked me...

well, I guess I need to brush up on my bovine studies

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'd have to agree with you.
Poor little bovine, he has no idea what awaits him... those probes can really hurt!

Okay, adopting a serious tone, now, I don't think that landscape looks like cattle grazing ground to me, but then, I'm not a farmer, and the farms I've seen were all prairie farms, no green vegetation at all. Cows are usually found in herds, but most of the herds I've seen tend to spread out a bit, so I could see a cow wandering far enough for a pic to be taken where a cow was alone like that. I think it's a fake, but an extremely amusing one that will serve as my avatar for some time to come, I think.

Oh, and I'm giving my last WATS for spookyvince for providing me with this hilarous pic.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is alot of deaert land in Utah that resembles this landscape, and its chok FULL of cattle. People run theyre animals on range like this arounf here....yes they do. SO the landscape does NOT bother me that much.
I have also seen these black and white cows, not as many as black and brown ones, but a couple of ranches have the black and whites.

In desert ranching like this, the cattle yard is stocked with fodder and water. The gates are open and the cows can range as they want. They find plenty to nibble in the desert I would assume. Plenty of edible flora.....not hay, but hay is in the barn, oats to......right?

I to would like to have a poster of this pic......lits dang good no matter if faked or not. I think it MUST be faked to just be floating around on the net as a pic.....if it was purported to be REAL it would have been all over places like ATS.........that is my reasoning. However flawed......

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I think that is a dairy cow and that is semi-arid country, so I would say it is fake. People that use cows in photos know nothing about animal agriculture and always use a dairy cow as the known cattle in a scene.

Got Milk?

Roper

Nice deduction Roper, very observant. Everyone pay attention.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
(...)
Oh, and I'm giving my last WATS for spookyvince for providing me with this hilarous pic.

Sincere thanks! I think it is the first one I receive, though some may have voted for me that I don't know of...

I'm glad you like the pic, it is indeed a very nice avatar!

I honestly don't think it is a real picture, non faked so on..., but definitely interesting.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That looks like a Holstein being lofted into the horrible clutches of aliens depravity...

God knows what sort of mutilation or anal probes this poor animal has been subjected to.

Thanks for the great pic..... I had a good laugh..........

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No one has suggested that perhaps the cow is an alien in disguise!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, no Photoshop expert has come back to say it is genuine or fake...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think the picture is fake. However, this does not mean situations like this do not happen. And this is the big problem with people, who tend to reason like that.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
its a dairy cow, unless the aliens are putting it back, its not right for the location.

the image has no exif information.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This picture has not been photoshopped because it has been around longer than any digital image editing programs. That is a real photograph.

Whether or not the objects in the photo are real or not is a completely different matter. The lighting, reflections and shadow on the UFO is spot-on perfect indicating that, be it a model or the real deal, it is actually there at the time the photo was taken. As for the cow, i've never seen one dangling in mid air like that to know if that's how they look. This could easily be smaller models of a UFO and a cow suspended by wire, but definitely not photoshop.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you'll notice the cows legs are blurred like the cow
is kicking with its legs. The shutter speed of the camera
must have been fairly high to freeze the rest of the motion
from hand holding the camera. The cows legs must have been
moving pretty fast to blur at such a high shutter speed.

I wish a high res TIFF was available to view. The JPEG compression
artifacts cause a lot of detail loss.

The picture to me looks real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join