It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have tried the search function and am not finding what I need, so I apologize if this HAS been asked elsewhere...

At one point in time I had a link saved in my favorites; the site had a variety of information among their many pages - ghosts, evp's, photos, etc...

Among all this information was a web-page that showed images of faces. These images were obtained by connecting a camcorder to the TV, and then recording the blank screen.

I *think* the web-site address (or maybe just one of the web-page titles) had the word "anomaly" in it.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hello m8,

This is quite normal, and nothing paranormal about it

In our brains we have a dedicated part just for recognizing faces.
try looking at ur carpet patten or somthing with a uniform pattern
you'l see faces all over it, some really elaborate

food for thought
cogweb.ucla.edu...

also, everybody has extream dificulty recognising faces upside down

try sitting opesite someone at work reading there paper,people like tony blair, britney e.c.t. are apart from obvious fetures like clothes or setting almost unrecognisable.

so when your looking at a complex patern or similar stuff you brain is constantly trying to visualize and construct a face out of it.

hope this helps you

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Can you see a face in this cloud of smoke?

very detailed isn't it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

These images were obtained by connecting a camcorder to the TV, and then recording the blank screen.

I *think* the web-site address (or maybe just one of the web-page titles) had the word "anomaly" in it.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

I had never heard of it, but I looked around for you and found that it is being called ITC.

I found an ITC web site.... or two ... or three. Hope that helps.

Best of luck.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by makeitso]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies!

As for the smoke pattern - I don't see a face in it, but I could very well imagine a muppet... LOL!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andhow
Thank you for your replies!

As for the smoke pattern - I don't see a face in it, but I could very well imagine a muppet... LOL!

Thats exactly what I saw, kind of a cross between Beaker and the counting Vampire on Sesame Street (I dont watch the shows......honest :duh

pao

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
zanzibar - I was thinking it was one of the old-man critics that sat on the balcony of the Muppet Show, LOL!

pao - Thank you for those links. I've perused them both but haven't come across what I was looking for. I appreciate the time you took to post those!

makeitso - I'm looking through the links you provided as well - a lot of interesting stuff, but still not quite what I was looking for. Thank you for your help!

new topics

top topics

join