It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wizard Of Oz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I can't help but ask if any of you have caught on to anything in old disney or warner brothers movies?
Last night while watching the classic wizard of oz, I had to back up the tape and listen twice to make sure I had heard correctly what the wizard had said his name was..."by the power vested in me....E.Pluribus Unum" I gotta wonder, was this a hidden clue? This is written on our money. Anyone think this is strange besides me? This is an old movie, long before national treasure.
Ideas anyone?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The wizard in OZ was a shyster and used the latin phrase to make himself sound more intelligent.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
I can't help but ask if any of you have caught on to anything in old disney or warner brothers movies?
Last night while watching the classic wizard of oz, I had to back up the tape and listen twice to make sure I had heard correctly what the wizard had said his name was..."by the power vested in me....E.Pluribus Unum" I gotta wonder, was this a hidden clue? This is written on our money. Anyone think this is strange besides me? This is an old movie, long before national treasure.
Ideas anyone?

Supposedly, this movie or story was used to programmed people back in the days with Monarch programming...
www.whale.to...:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That is so wild. Thanks for the posts. I never had heard of anything like it before. Someone told me that Walt Disney was a FreeMason and I thought this was strange, and then the name of the wizard just kind of clicked.
Interesting that this was a movie used in programming children.
Thanks again

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Its the books as much as the movie.

Most people have no idea there are so many books, and they are NOT fun to read, either!

Just more of the same, the scare crow saying how he doesn't feel pain, almost in a way explaining to the child how to do the same.

Dorothy, knowing she has to do things 3 times.

The Wizard's trailer also makes reference to the Royals of Europe, and inside the trailer, they talk about the Egyptian mysteries. In all of about 90 seconds, it is all over most people's heads.

And then there is the Pink Floyd sync, which at this point in the movie starts playing The Great Gig in the Sky, which occurs as the HOUSE is FLYING in the Tornado. Pretty clear there.

So you can see how kids are told everyone else thinks this is innocent, and prove it, by showing that it is on TV, or whatever, but then at the same time, tell the kid the 'real' meaning, or just program the child.

And the whole deal with falling asleep in the poppy field, naaaww... No one has ever drugged kids... You wouldn't do that, to control kids, now would you?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Wizard of OZ was MGM not Disney (I'm pretty sure since you cue Pink Floyd to the third roar), and the allegory was poking fun at the silver, gold and greenback standards.

The Oz scam was about the switch from gold (in greenbacks we trust). The message was the "yellow brick" road was better. Yeah, and the ruby slippers were supposed to be silver, but that didn't make it to the movie.

Lots of other stuff, like opium fields etc. but NWO? Sure, I could see OZ as that. Munchkins are us little people, the Wizard a fraud, etc.

How they predicted the flying monkeys of Fox News though I'll never know.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
^^

Did you know there was a witch in the movie as well?

Did you make the correlation between the wizard and witch, and that they were working for the same team?

And a little animal that is constantly threatened relates how exactly to the monetary system? Obviously A GREAT DEAL of the movie relates to that particular symbolism, but to ignore the rest is exactly what people should NOT do.

The movie is not just about money. It is also about how children should behave, and on a deep level, too.

The movie ends with Judy accepting that she should not 'go out of my own backyard' , and get into other people's business!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah akilles that's why I said "lots of other stuff."

I posted at the same time as you not in response. It's just the gold standard thing is the big one alot of people miss. And krt1967 was specificaly hitting on it with this: ..."by the power vested in me....E.Pluribus Unum" I gotta wonder, was this a hidden clue?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What's so special abou that?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Frank Baum hid in his books alot of satire, if I may quote a lengthy piece I read a while back, if I get a warning for excessive quoting, it's worth it.

I would merely cite the source but I pulled it out of my research folder and am not sure where I found the original. The guy is lunatic fringe, but he touches on some interesting examples of Baum's satire.

The Wizard of Oz
cybe | 05/07/2003 - 19:26The Wizard of Oz
Money, Banking, The Fed, IMF
If you are not aware of your "strawman", you should find the following most enlightening.
Notice all of your "state legal documents", including your tax bills.., they
have your name in all capital letters. That is the "corporate, fiction image" of the flesh and blood person.., you. (Example; the flesh and blood you is "John L. Jones". The strawman, corporate fiction is "JOHN L JONES") If you want to conduct ANY commerce in "their system" (including using their federal reserve notes) you must have a "strawman". The "state" is a corporate fiction. A "fiction" must do "business" with another "fiction".., hence, the "strawman"/image. EVERYTHING is done by "contract". As God has a "Contract"/Covenant with Us (Who is real and "conducts business with us") the "image"/state/evil "contracts" with us. Evil understands we think of life as this physical body so we need physical food to feed it, therefore, it only makes sense that "it" control commerce in the physical realm because in doing so "it" controls us. If we return to God's Laws/ Contract/ Covenant all of this hell will end. Why we can't or won't is laid out below.
LLTF,
Roland

The Wizard of Oz
This is not a mere child¹s story written by L. Frank Baum. What symbol does "Oz" stand for? Ounces - Gold. What is the yellow brick road? Bricks or ingot bars of gold.
The character known as the Straw Man represents that fictitious ALL CAPS
legalfiction - a PERSON - the Federal U.S. Government created with the same spelling as your Christian birth name. Remember what the Straw Man wanted from the Wizard of Oz? A brain! No legal fiction has a brain because they have no breath of life! What did he get in place of a brain? A Certificate. A Birth Certificate for a new legal creation. He was proud of his new legal status,plus all the other legalisms he was granted. Now he becomes the true epitome of the brainless sack of straw who was given a Certificate in place of a brain of common sense.

What about the Tin Man? Does Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) mean anything to you? The poor TIN Man just stood there mindlessly doing his work until his body literally froze up and stopped functioning. He worked himself to death because he had no heart nor soul. He's the heartless and emotionless creature robotically carrying out his daily task as if he was already dead. He's the ox pulling the plow and the mule toiling under the yoke. His masters keep him cold on the outside and heartless on the inside in order to control any emotions or heart he may get a hold of.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
11:30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.
i.am...

The pitiful Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself. Of course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller than he was. They act as if they have great courage, but they really have none at all. All roar with no teeth of authority to back them up. When push came to shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he was awarded a medal of "official" recognition. Now, regardless of how much of a coward he still was, his official status made him a bully with officially recognized authority. He's just like the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of the Temple Bar.

Policemen with badges - JAH.
What about the trip through the field of poppies? They weren't real people, so drugs had no effect on them. The Wizard of Oz was written at the turn of the century, so how could the author have known America was going to be drugged?
The Crown has been playing the drug cartel game for centuries. Just look up the history of Hong Kong and the Opium Wars. The Crown already had valuable experience conquering all of China with drugs, so why not the rest of the world?
i.am...

Who finally exposed the Wizard for what he really was? Toto, the ugly (or cute, depending on your perspective) and somewhat annoying little dog. Toto means in total, all together; Latin in toto. Notice how Toto was not scared of the Great Wizard's theatrics, yet he was so small in size compared to the Wizard, no-one seemed to notice him. The smoke, flames and hologram images were designed to frighten people into doing as the Great Wizard of Oz commanded.
Toto simply went over, looked behind the curtain ­ the court - (see the
definition for curtain above), saw it was a scam, and started barking until
others paid attention to him and came to see what all the barking was about.
Just an ordinary person controlling the levers that created the
illusions of the Great Wizard's power and authority. The veil hiding the
corporate legal fiction and its false courts was removed. The Wizard's game was up. It's too bad that people don't realize how loud a bark from a little dog is. How about your bark? Do you just remain silent and wait to be given whatever food and recognition, if any, your legal master gives you?

Let's not forget those pesky flying monkeys. What a perfect mythical creature to symbolize the Bar Association Attorners who attack and control all the little people for the Great Crown Wizard, the powerful and grand Bankers of Oz -Gold.

What is it going to take to expose the Wizard and tear down the court veil for what they really are? Each of us needs only a brain, a heart and soul, and courage. Then, and most importantly, we all need to learn how to work together.
Only "in toto," working together as one Body of the King of kings, can we ever be free or have the freedom given under God's Law.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

How they predicted the flying monkeys of Fox News though I'll never know.

LOL!!!

I've read something about Illuminati messages in the book and in the movie. In fact, check this out:

The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think it is obvious the story is an allegory, but thats not what the point of this thread is.

We are actually looking for a HIDDEN subtext, not the well-known gold analogy (despite RANT's protests: "big one alot of people miss"), there is something more that people find intriguing in this movie.

And I think it is the complacency with which Dorothy acts in the end, after all the 'rebelling' and 'thinking for herself' that she has done, and everything she says she has learnt.

I mean, to say that you are never going to stick your nose outside your backyard again... "It wasn't a dream. It was a real place, and You were there, and you, and you... But you couldn't have been there. Could you..."

And when the Straw Man gets his diploma (by virtue of the power vested in me by the Universitatus Commitiatum E. Pluribus Unum, says the Wizard) he makes up a math rule, about the sides of an isosceles triangle and its sides, which is actually only true for a right angle isosceles triangle, but any way...

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable"

This movie is just full of bad messages, and I haven't got started. In fact, it really isn't worth the time if people aren't interested, as I suspect most aren't.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah the Wizard of Oz was supposedly used in mind control programming. Fritz Springmeier talks about it a lot in "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave". You know Oz was originally a flop? The idiots at MGM spent to much money on the movie and it took years to pay it all off. But yeah they say it is used as a KEY part in mind control programming. Why can't movies just be made for entertainment any more!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Supposedly?

Look at the movie and books in detail, and ask yourself, Could they be used for conditioning, or other use behaviourally?

And the answer is clearly yes.

How well it can be used is what is up for debate.

Is there anything better (that is the question for now, I suppose)?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Supposedly?

Yes, supposedly. I say supposedly because the people that say it is used for mind control also claim that every other movie from "Ghostbusters" to "Attack of the Puppet People" to the original "Night of the Living Dead" to "Fight Club" to "The Terminator" to "Army of Darkness" to "Hannibal" to to "JFK" to "Lord of Illusion" to "Telefon" to "Star Wars" to "Star Trek" to "Titanic" to "X-Men" to "The Matrix" to "The X-Files" to "The War of the War Worlds" to "Kill Bill" to "Fantasia" to "Starship Troopers" to just about any moderately famous movie and then some are used for mind control. Come on are you trying to tell me that Jim Marrs (an ANTI-NWO CONSPIRACY THEORIST) is going to be involved in the Illuminati now? The story from Oliver Stone's "JFK" was taken from a lot of Jim Marrs book "Crossfire". And on top of that are you trying to tell me that William Shatner, Keanu Reeves, Dan Akryod, Anthony Hopkins, Clive Braker, Stephen King, Sam Raimi, Bill Murray, etc.?

I do believe things are being used for mind control. That is how I believe John Lennon was murdered. Ever notice Mark David Chapman's obsession with the book "The Catcher in the Rye"? There are definately things that point to Oz being used for programming and it probably was/is used for programming. But it is hard to believe that every movie and/or book is part of an Illuminati/NWO mind control project. I mean you have people saying that Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Madonna, John Lennon, O.J. Simpson, Michael Jackson, Shirley MacLaine, and Shirley Temple are/were mind-controlled slaves. And then you have people saying Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Peter Fonda, Jane Fonda, and Warren Beatty are Illuminists. and then of course there's Walt Disney. It gets a little ridiculous after a while so I do have skepticism.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I suggest looking at the other Books in the series. They were used as much as the movies, I think, just that most of the public didn't "take" to the rest of the series...

William Shatner
Will is Earthman

Co-incidence?

Space travel.
Vaster place.

All of the same letters.

Deanna Troi
Radiant One

The point is, the Entertainment industry is very well-controlled, from pop-artists/teen actresses to which male actors succeed. If you don't care for individual names, don't look. But the fact that many movies have deeper symbolism that people reject, well, sorry to say, but there is a LOT more to some movies, especially many so called "cult" classics, like Rocky Horror Picture Show or Eyes Wide Shut.

And yes, celebrity relationships are arranged too

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
That is so wild. Thanks for the posts. I never had heard of anything like it before. Someone told me that Walt Disney was a FreeMason and I thought this was strange, and then the name of the wizard just kind of clicked.
Interesting that this was a movie used in programming children.
Thanks again

Walt Disney was a de Maloy in his youth, a branch of the FreeMasons. Some say Disneyland is rddled with Masonic leanings, but the only real connection is he built an elite "Club 33" under Pirates of the Carribean.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I suggest looking at the other Books in the series. They were used as much as the movies, I think, just that most of the public didn't "take" to the rest of the series...

William Shatner
Will is Earthman

Co-incidence?

Space travel.
Vaster place.

All of the same letters.

Deanna Troi
Radiant One

The point is, the Entertainment industry is very well-controlled, from pop-artists/teen actresses to which male actors succeed. If you don't care for individual names, don't look. But the fact that many movies have deeper symbolism that people reject, well, sorry to say, but there is a LOT more to some movies, especially many so called "cult" classics, like Rocky Horror Picture Show or Eyes Wide Shut.

And yes, celebrity relationships are arranged too

Well if you don't mind me asking is all of this control done in the shadows or are all the people involved in films Illuminati satanists? Have you read anything that supposed Ex-Illuminati member Svali says about the NWO control over Hollywood? She says it is done in the shadows without anyone knowing it. I would think that to be more likely than all the actors in Hollywood being Illuminists. I really doubt Cheech and Chong are Illuminists
!

P.S.- I am doing a report on NWO control in Hollywood and if you would like to give me your opinion on that subject you can U2U me with information. It would be appriciated.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

thanks for the humor and the contradiction. The contradiction first;
your link states;
The word Oz is known to have been used by its author as an abbreviation for Osirus.

in the post above , OZ is short for once, as in gold. Which is wrong ?

now for the humor;
Elvis Presley (a Monarch slave) - or is he still alive ?

In addition to this, large Wizard of Oz theme parks are being built by the Illuminati to provide places to carry out programming and to reinforce the programming which traps the minds of Monarch slaves - ever been to one

Later in Freemasonry, the Right Worshipful Master would “charge” (meaning hypnotize) an initiate. - uh-oh, here comes sabetwork !

The carnival huckster (later seen as the Wizard) is advertised as being connected to the royal families of Europe. The Royal families of Europe are secret Satanists, from powerful occult bloodlines. - I thought they were lizards ? I get so confused here sometimes

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Well if you don't mind me asking is all of this control done in the shadows or are all the people involved in films Illuminati satanists"

I don't understand what you are asking me. Are you asking if specific religious beliefs are more likely to get you hired?

To that, I would say that your sexual appetite is probably much more important. You know most producers and talent scouts are male, so...

Even male actors have to 'pay dues' if they really want to get any where. So in a sense, yes, you do have to 'play ball' if you want to be a part of Hollywood (be an icon, a shining star, etc)

And I don't think they explicitly state at any point they are trying to control you, or are forcing you to do anything, so I would say that is the category most fall into, in Hollywood (puppets).

Personally I feel, the message has gotten lost with the focus on the messengers (be they knowledgeably or unwillingly co-operating).

I mean, if you don't co-operate, they can put you in a mental hospital, and tell you that it is up to them whether people think you are crazy or not (cough* dave chappelle), so I don't think playing along is necessarily a problem once you are "in deep".

Much more important is WHY Hollywood delivers the same cryptic messages over and over again, in varying forms. Drugs, violence, and sex are just the most visible expression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join