It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation Of Concentration Camps For Americans In America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Confirmation Of Concentration Camps For Americans In America
Free Press International

During World War II more than 120,000 Japanese Americans were interned behind barbed wire concentration camps in Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, Arkansas, California, Indiana and Utah. President Roosevelt himself called the facilities "concentration camps" and more than half of these American prisoners were children.

the rest here
fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

Here's a good link to read also.

www.army.mil...

[edit on 18-5-2005 by glan]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, and some think i'm crazy ....... Thanks for the good post

I cant wait to see the replies here.

Debunk anyone?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hum, interesting, but as usual many will deny that is true, unless..........they come knocking on their door to take them against their will.

By then it will be too late.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
yeah there getting ready for take over and you should be ready

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision
Attorney general shows himself as a menace to liberty.
By Jonathan Turley
Jonathan Turley is a professor of constitutional law at George Washington University.
Los Angeles Times

Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft's announced desire for camps for U.S. citizens he deems to be "enemy combatants" has moved him from merely being a political embarrassment to being a constitutional menace.

The rest here:
www.truthout.org...

[edit on 18-5-2005 by glan]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, well, well, it does not surprise me that the first two to reply to this thread were the "bobbsey twins".

Just joking.

Nothing to debunk here, dgtempe, but the source of this whole matter was the Clinton Administration. So before you go pointing your finger, please make sure you point it the one responsible, k?

Excerpted from Howard Phillips Issues and Strategy Bulletin of March 31, 1999

DEFENSE DEPARTMENT PLANS "CIVILIAN INMATE LABOR PROGRAMS"

I am indebted to U.S. Taxpayers Party activist Steve Lefemine of South Carolina, for sharing with me a copy of an official document entitled, "Army Regulation 210-35...Civilian Inmate Labor Program", signed by Togo D. West, Jr., Secretary of the Army, "effective 9 January 1998":

"History. This issue publishes a new Department of Army regulation.

"Summary. This regulation provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations. It addresses recordkeeping and reporting incidents related to the civilian inmate labor program and/or prison camp administration.

"Applicability. This regulation applies to the Active Army, Civil Works responsibilities of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Army Reserve, and the Army National Guard of the United States. This regulation applies within the United States, its territories and possessions, and during full mobilization."

EXECUTIVE ORDERS: Unconstitutional Presidential Abuses of Power

Please notice the dates of signing/authorization.
Hope this will eliminate any type 'confusion' here.

seekerof

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Actually I am very proud to know Dg, but I don't know about you Seekerof but experience has taught me not to trust your “brand of Jokes”.

After reading part of the link I will recognized that the concentration camp are either under the combine effort of the prison system and military to used inmates for labor in military bases.

Taking in consideration that our prisons are becoming over populated it seems like a good idea.

Now, I am very surprised that the article was review in January 2005.......meaning that is money allocated for this venture.

I think we should monitor this one closely it may be nothing but a way to get our prisons room.......... or it could be something more sinister behind all this.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you, Marg. We are twins and very proud of it.

Seekerof, you dont miss a beat but i still like you

If its any consolation im at the point where i dont trust any of the parties
They all have the same agenda. Unfortunately for Bush, if he puts to use the camps, they will be forever remembered as " Bush Camps"

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Thank you, Marg. We are twins and very proud of it.

Love you Dg,

I lost respect for people that make fun of others and especially "name calling" because they think is a "joke" sometimes it can be offensive, especially when no apologies are given.

Now, something about the hole camp thing bothers me and is the revision that was done to it, if you read the link it looks like Fema and the military will be monitoring the camps, so what will that means that the prison system will release their rights over?

Kind of confusing when it looks like prisoners are the ones to be doing the labor.

Will you call prisoners civilians or a prisoner has not status while it serves time.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

as posted by Marg
I lost respect for people that make fun of others and especially "name calling" because they think is a "joke" sometimes it can be offensive, especially when no apologies are given.

So easily offended, Marg?
Sorry that you are.

Please be aware that I did say: "Just joking."
I'm sorry you see it as otherwise.
Apparently, dgtempe caught my mention...boy, I would hate to have the scorn of two women against me, especially with no roof tops nearby.

seekerof

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
US. DENTENTION CENTERS

DON'T BE IN DENIAL!!!

THEY EXIST!!!

REX 84 CAMPS

THE DREAM AND THE REALITY

(compiled by Dee Finney)

6-28-2001

updated 7-15-04

I had this dream a long time ago. I toyed with the idea of the topic every time I heard about it, which was every so often, and because I don't like to deal with conspiracy ideas, I kept on tossing the idea aside and staying in denial that our beloved country would do this to their own citizens.
Then the movie ASTEROID came out and it showed FEMA taking all the people in the area where the meteor was going to come down to a large camp which was already set up, supposedly for that purpose. We already know that every major city has places for emergencies where people can go in case of hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., but camps is another story. Huge numbers of people can be housed at a moments notice.

Here's the Link:
www.greatdreams.com...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So this link , www.army.mil... , has to do with "concentration camps" how? It deals with civilian correctional systems providing labor for the military, just as they work on the roads, etc.

Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section
2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103–337.

It is not Army policy to solicit offers from correctional systems to establish civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations. Nevertheless, the Army recognizes that these correctional systems may approach installations to lease land on which to build corrections facilities, or to lease unoccupied facilities. The Army will evaluate requests to establish civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations on a case by case basis. These prison camps will house minimum and low security inmates, as determined by the correctional systems. However, the Army’s primary purpose for
allowing establishment of prison camps on Army installations is to use the resident nonviolent civilian inmate labor pool to work on the leased portions of the installation.

[edit on 5/18/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The pdf seems to simply be setting up an arrangement, based on existing law, that would allow Inmates in prisons to do work on Military Bases and be housed there.

I think, perhaps, people are overreacting to the term Civilian Prison Camp, because that sounds like "we're going to arrest everyone and herd you all into concentration camps."

If the governement was going to do that, do you think that they'd advertise it?? Or that soldiers would go along with it merely because its on a peice of paper??

I mean, look at section 2-3 subsection a, 1-5. "Civilian Inmates will not work in daycare centers" etc, etc. They're not talking about the citizenry, they're talking about regular criminals doing work programs on military bases, not naziesque slave labour.

Heck look at subsection b, 3 'Inmates will not operate army vehicles unless they have the proper driver's licenses, etc etc'. This is about establishing a totalitarian dictatorship, and they are worried about driver's licenses?

Look at subsection e in the same section, number 2 details who can not be part of the program. People in 'Organized Crime, sex offenders, Violent criminals, anything having to do with drugs, escape risks, a person who poses a threat to the general public, etc etc'.

If they think you are a terrorist, and detain you, but don't convict you, you don't particpate in this program, because only convicts are accepted. If you are convicted, you aren't taken in, because you are part of organized international crime syndicates and violent gangs.

Heck, look at section 3-2 "Installation commanders will not initiate formal discussions with correctional facilities to establish civilian inmate prison camps on their installations".
Section 3-3 notes that the army has no authority over people invovled in the program, and that the Civilian Correctional Facilities do.

Section 3-4 d notes that 'army personnel will not be invovled in quelling or supressing riots, disorders, in the civilian inmate prison camp. Even military police are not allowed to investigate incidents there.

Section 3-5 notes, amoung other things, that the Civilian Inmate Prison Camp must comply with the "National Environmental Policy act'.

This is not a Plan for a Fascist State, its a set of regulations dictating how the military can use non-military prisoner labor programs.

Are there any sections that anyone finds objectionable??

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempehank you, Marg. We are twins and very proud of it

Must...Not....Say....Anything...Objectionable....

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Nygdan,

Don't spoil a good "conspiracy" I was rather enjoying the thread, the way things are now a days we can expect anything in the name of keeping the country "safe"

Now taking in consideration, even military personnel can't control sometimes their own...........kind you imagine a group of "prisoners" in the open?

I spend 15 years living in military installations.

What will they do................chain them together so they will not escape.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Look at subsection e in the same section, number 2 details who can not be part of the program. People in 'Organized Crime, sex offenders, Violent criminals, anything having to do with drugs, escape risks, a person who poses a threat to the general public, etc etc'.

If they think you are a terrorist, and detain you, but don't convict you, you don't particpate in this program, because only convicts are accepted. If you are convicted, you aren't taken in, because you are part of organized international crime syndicates and violent gangs.

It sounds like very few of our prison population would be eligible for this program. Maybe 10%?

How is this suppose to help over-populated prisons? Or did I misunderstand something?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Region I: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont Regional Capitol: Boston

Region II: New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island
Regional Capitol: New York City

REGION III: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia.
Regional Capitol: Philadelphia

REGION IV: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee
Regional Capitol: Atlanta

REGION V: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
Regional Capitol: Chicago

REGION VI: Arkansas, Lonisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
Regional Capitol: Dallas-Fort Worth

REGION VII: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
Regional Capitol: Kansas City

REGION VIII: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming Regional Capitol: Denver

REGION IX: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada
Regional Capitol: San Francisco

REGION X: Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho
Regional Capitol: Seattle

Supplementing these 10 Regions, each of the States is, or is to be, divided into subregions, so that Federal Executive control is provided over every community. Then, controlling the budgeting and the programming at every level is that politico-economic system known as PPBS. The President need not wait for some emergency such as an impeachment ouster. He can declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything, just as he has already frozen wages and prices. And the Congress, and the States, are powerless to prevent such an Executive Dictatorship, unless Congress moves to revoke these extraordinary powers before the Chief Executive moves to invoke them.

Has anyone hear of GBA Section 9.2.3.2???????????

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
How is this suppose to help over-populated prisons? Or did I misunderstand something?

I suspect it has nothing to do with releiving prison overcrowding. I think that the military just wants to get some super cheap unskilled labour. Dig ditches. Do paperwork. Operate phone banks. Type reports. Do accounting.

Heck, maybe now they'll start prosecuting those enron bastards!

Marg, sorry. I was 'excited' by this one too. I had just been thinking, 'this place is getting a little boring' and then wham! : "OMG they are building concentration camps, this is why they've closed those bases, its all comming together!"

I mean, sure, that elation/horror only lasts a little while, but its sure good when it kicks in. Matter of fact, the rational realization that its not true, the working of the intellect and dettached reason on cutting down that horror is rather stimulating in and of itself!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

upplementing these 10 Regions, each of the States is, or is to be, divided into subregion

Intersting, where'd that come from??

The altering of state borders is unconstitutional, as is removing Republican Forms of State governments. The Fed of course can be altered, but not the States.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join