It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the reverse of NWO???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was just having a moment of clarity when I thought about the NWO (if exists) and all it stands for and it dawned on me that it is not people that are the NWO but capitolism itself and the reason I say this is due to me watching "The Corporation" and quite a few people mentioned that someone/thing will own the blueprint for the make up of the human DNA gene pool. This is what the New World Order actually is OWN everything. Well it makes sense when you read what the NWO is suposed to be about.

or it could be the opposite of what it is now:

New - World - Order ~ N.W.O, Good

Order - Without - Notice ~ O.W.N, Bad

I wonder if I could hear a few thoughts on this one???

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
all i want to say is: you have a clear mind, i respect you

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
all i want to say is: you have a clear mind, i respect you

Thanks. It is most interesting to see that mostly if not ALL things will be owned by someone/thing or a group as it is happening now. For instance when you look at the organisms that have been created in labs and are now patented to make vasts amounts of money. The worst bill EVER passed through congress was the fact that companies could patent life. Does this not say: "We will own you one day so make the most of your time being free."

It is quite the freaky subject when you start talking about companies owning your DNA which inevitably means they will OWN you.

New world order is just OWN backwards the way the world should be.

PS: Cool avatar,

[edit on 18/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the opposite would be isolation and how the world was about 5000 years ago.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
the opposite would be isolation and how the world was about 5000 years ago.

huh??? Don't you get it companies will inevitably own your DNA whats to say they cannot modify it.

buy, buy, buy so what happens when everything is brought even water so now money is the ONLY thing that will keep the human race alive until some nation makes a first strike for some water. Then all hell breaks loose.........*BANG* the human race and any other species pehaps apart from a few micro-organisms will cease to exist.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Never thought of switching the words before, and what you said does make some sense. Some food for thought, another anagram for NWO is NOW, and another is WON, both have a little relevance to the N.W.O also.
There are some startling facts in "The Corporation", its really frightening to think that, quite possibly and quite soon, nature herself will be a owned by one of its own products... just scary!

b2

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I picture in an humorist's mind: The NWO being carried on by our 'leaders' and them themselves realizing the anagrams and having a big laugh about it.

Would they themselves have to alter thier DNA to live in this world of the future? I suppose they may themselves have to become 'God' or join the rest of us. I can see which choice they'd make.

I suppose best you can do if you can't physically fight it, is never give up your will to begin with. Kinda liberty or death [ish].

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
the reverse of the NWO is freedom.
its that simple

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First it starts with OWN everything become rich, powerful and famous buy stuff that makes us feel good because we know we have done so much bad.

NOW everyone is waking up to the, OWN world this is realised to be a hugely bad thing which is destroying us, planet earth and all life on it.

NWO is where we are going. Like it or not we will have a global governance.

The question is who has WON this war, is it the people of planet earth that have reclaimed the freedom and knowledge we had once before therefore creating a global government by the people, for the people runned by the people.

Or

The absolute corrupt head hunters of this world that have laid down the rules with RFID, CCTV among other technology and laws to keeps us under control, we must go along with these rules or face dire consequences????

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is this one of those things where they hide something in plain view? Like since they take over the world they own us? Oh my God that.....is..like..so....deep......man......

this guy here is cool---------->

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Never thought of switching the words before, and what you said does make some sense. Some food for thought, another anagram for NWO is NOW, and another is WON, both have a little relevance to the N.W.O also.
There are some startling facts in "The Corporation", its really frightening to think that, quite possibly and quite soon, nature herself will be a owned by one of its own products... just scary!

NOW the NWO OWN everything. oh my god they've WON!

[edit on 20-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I guess nobody did not found my comment funny...!

Still though, the powers to be cleverly chose this acronym for a reason...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
any new NWO Accronym?

ONW is one but dont seem to mean nothing...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
any new NWO Accronym?

ONW is one but dont seem to mean nothing...

On Niburu Waiting...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Conspiracy Delusion -> NWO [ New World Order ]

Reality Check -> SOC [ Same Old Chaos ]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
I was just having a moment of clarity when I thought about the NWO (if exists) and all it stands for and it dawned on me that it is not people that are the NWO but capitolism itself and the reason I say this is due to me watching "The Corporation" and quite a few people mentioned that someone/thing will own the blueprint for the make up of the human DNA gene pool. This is what the New World Order actually is OWN everything. Well it makes sense when you read what the NWO is suposed to be about.

or it could be the opposite of what it is now:

New - World - Order ~ N.W.O, Good

Order - Without - Notice ~ O.W.N, Bad

I wonder if I could hear a few thoughts on this one???

the Corporation is one of THE best documentaries showing off th eevils of the new world order...and how the new world order is already alive, well, and not caring who knows. Lots of revelations in that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
``

well.............for my text message worth of ideas

the opposite of the NWO would be;
more in the line of Fundamentalism religion...
or my favorite mind-set, Paganism...& mythos

because on various levels
the NWO actually seeks to replace religious-ness
with the world of science & bean counters & relativistic thoughts.

the simple anagram & reversal might work,

but, if the NWO is to become unsurmountable!
then the Christians & Muslims must be contained then neutralized...
Hindus and others, too

the NWO, relies on the greed and malice of getting it over
on the next guy, & self-serving interest (but only as much as necessary)
to deceive the opponent that they or their group is in concert with the
plan and methods.
...equate NWOers with the Romulans of the old Star-Trek series

join