It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Dulce Base!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This pic caught my eye because if you zoom in close they only let you see half of the facility

This pic is apparently on a mesa or plateau

This may be the Dulce Research Facility

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I noticed I got the same image not available at that resolution for the small town I live in. Maybe my town is top secret as well.

I really don't know what to think about that location posted above though.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Its on a mesa and is right next to the colorado border and is on an indian reservation like it says on the ATS site

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thank You Sir. ATS if you can close archive this link it would be a good thing. Since there's been a lot of controversy here at ATS re Dulce.

Dallas

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Thank You Sir. ATS if you can close archive this link it would be a good thing. Since there's been a lot of controversy here at ATS re Dulce.

Dallas

What exactly does close archive this link mean?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Now this is VERY interesting.............I did'nt know there WERE any Dulce base pics........................nice find.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah, that is a nice find. Kinda weird that that one place with the buildings is unable to zoom any closer, yet the areas next to it can be zoomed farther in...once again, great find

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Very nice find. Perhaps you should research it further, find out what else this location could be if not the Dulce Facility.

Great conspiracy isn't it, very convenient for the region of buildings to be the only area not zoomable.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Very nice find. Perhaps you should research it further, find out what else this location could be if not the Dulce Facility.

Great conspiracy isn't it, very convenient for the region of buildings to be the only area not zoomable.

is not dulce underground???

this is what i heard...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yes that is what i know of, dulce is underground, i found this nifty map

mutanex.com...

Velvet

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe the rest of Dulce is underground. I'll do some more research and see what I can dig up

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Heres a map of the dulce area. Notice the grey area on the map

Dulce Map

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know if its against the rules to post three times in a row but if it is, sorry. With that said I googled "Dulce, Nm" and came up with this link. A former security officer at the base at Archuleta Mesa did an interview. Extremely interesting this one is.

Interview

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound stupid or anything, but I havent been really up to date with my knowledge on government facilities. So what exactly is the significance of the Dulce Base?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
I dont mean to sound stupid or anything, but I havent been really up to date with my knowledge on government facilities. So what exactly is the significance of the Dulce Base?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i doubt these pictures are the dulce base i guess they could be but i doubt it. And all the other links are old as hell and been posted a couple times. but great job.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14

Originally posted by Annunaki

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow! thats pretty...amazing... strange thing is, i read an article and saw a photo that a man took in that area, i think. It depicted a cliff wall with a square shaped shaft that was perfectly cut. The picture of it had bright streamers of light coming out of the shaft, though the man didnt see that when he was taking the picture. He later said that it may have been UV light being emitted from the shaft. Would that go hand-in-hand with the type of research they'd be doing there?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hmmm... I don't know. If you go to the terraserver site, you can get a pretty close sat. image. Doesn't look like much, but then again, you never know.

terraserver-usa.com...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
not to be a buzzkill or anything, but the google sat pics are just pics of the TOWN dulce, not the base. There is a TOWN called Dulce in proximity to the base, hence the name of it, I believe these pics are of the town, but more interesting, what are those big black areas over to the left of the town??

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
someone that is local to NM on here needs to just make a trip out to there and go for a little hiking trip, hell, I would do it if I lived closer, or just had nothing to do for a week. Someone needs to go out there, and take very detailed pictures and do a little searching around, then present your findings to a geological person(?) and see what they have to say. If there truely is a base that large underground there, There would have to be some type of above ground markings on the surface terrain, such as moved earth, un-natural hills, and earth piles of removed dirt, some type of notice of mining or drilling, or excavation. You guys know what I mean?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join