It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY will be destroyed by a nuke

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That was the dream I had last night. It was pretty scary. From my room I can see NY city. Not that much of it though. Anyway I dreamt that I saw a huge mushroom cloud over what used to be NY city. It was so vivid and felt very real. I have never had a dream like this befor. It scares me because Ive dreamed things that have come true and have had thoughts that eventually came true. Right now I really hope Im not phycic(sp?) right now

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I read a post yesterday saying the same thing, that NYC will be nuked. Clould it be true?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
maybe you read a thread on ATS...

and you had a nightmare...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
maybe you read a thread on ATS...

and you had a nightmare...

Nope it just popped up out of nowhere, just like my other prophetic thoughts that come true.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There have been so many people saying that NYC is going to get nuked that it is getting old.

I ain't scolding anyone but that is all that is being spoken and I am sure it is weighting on people's mind and soul.

I am sure that OBL would like nothing better that a mushroom cloud over NYC.

Roper

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Nope it just popped up out of nowhere, just like my other prophetic thoughts that come true.

well...

i hope it doesn't...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, great, I live smack dab in the middle of it....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Wow, great, I live smack dab in the middle of it....

Ya id pretty much be screwed to if it were to happen. Im not far enough away from it.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
There have been so many people saying that NYC is going to get nuked that it is getting old.

I ain't scolding anyone but that is all that is being spoken and I am sure it is weighting on people's mind and soul.

I am sure that OBL would like nothing better that a mushroom cloud over NYC.

Roper

I havent been payin attention to stuff like that and until I posted this I had no idea ppl here were evan talkin about it so...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
DROSNIN said NYC would be attacked by missiles in 2004, but of course he was WRONG... im sure NYC will sadly be attacked again... i dont know if with a nuke or not, but the UN building is starting to smell like a target ...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
DROSNIN said NYC would be attacked by missiles in 2004, but of course he was WRONG... im sure NYC will sadly be attacked again... i dont know if with a nuke or not, but the UN building is starting to smell like a target ...

We can only hope that that will be destroyed. We can only hope.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Right now I really hope Im not phycic(sp?) right now

If you can't spell psychcic you're probably not psychic.

Y.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick_y_2

Y.

I dont think thats how it works

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick_y_2

Y.

I dont think thats how it works

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It was a joke pal i didn't even spell it right.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Mod Edit- usless comment

[edit on 18-5-2005 by asala]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Holy! Im not the only one! I remember a dream like this, a few weeks ago. I woke up in a cold sweat. I don't think it was New York though. I did remeber however the approximate time it happened. It was in the summer, and i know it was from early June to late August. The date it happend in my dream was JUNE 6 2005. It was some sort of disaster or nuking, in a city.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
you guys worry too much

its a dream...nothing more.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
Holy! Im not the only one! I remember a dream like this, a few weeks ago. I woke up in a cold sweat. I don't think it was New York though. I did remeber however the approximate time it happened. It was in the summer, and i know it was from early June to late August. The date it happend in my dream was JUNE 6 2005. It was some sort of disaster or nuking, in a city.

Holy crap my dream was in the summer too. I thought it was strange when I woke up because the weather then was really cold and I was wearing shorts in the dream.

Lets just hope my jedi powers are not advanced enough to have premunitioins

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LOL Jedi powers! No seriously, it was a summer dream I know it. It was a disaster, don't know if it was a nuke however. This dream has happend before to me. The last one was a disaster. The sky was brown, coloumb of smoke rose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join