It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am banjoechef, i am new �

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
hello there, i am a banjoechef, to some, to many i am nothing. mine mind was never a part of their system, i was always free, and i knew it, i knew they were rwrong and it was all crap, and for that i was ridiculed, but i dind't care it was a buncha sheep telling me what they've been told to tell me, because we must make the outsiders feel very outside, maybe you'll make them wanna come in, but not me, i've a brain, and i'm not afraid to use it, but my mind, it would be a challenge not to lose it, as it is so very faintly here, according to them

fear is the way of being controlled, do not fear, do not be controlled

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hello BanjoeChef!

Welcome to ATS and may i say that u sound pretty cracked up all ready so a big hug to you as you join the ranks of the ATS zombies!

This site is very addictive so please make sure that the asylum knows where u are so you don't end up getting a PRN or anything when u get back!

How about a little about yourself???

Take care
Gryff

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Hello BanjoeChef!

Welcome to ATS and may i say that u sound pretty cracked up all ready so a big hug to you as you join the ranks of the ATS zombies!

This site is very addictive so please make sure that the asylum knows where u are so you don't end up getting a PRN or anything when u get back!

How about a little about yourself???

Take care
Gryff

Yep Hi Banjoechef we are all off are rockers here any hers a beer!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Not that I can see why anyone would want to.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, ban-j-C: I hope you enjoy the posts and the participation: but for heaven's sake don't inhale.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
about meself eh
well i'm a young'n only of 17 sun rotaries. i'm but a mere spec in a # town in ontario, i love pink floyd and the beatles and such types of music. i really like messed up movies, like david lynch and stanley kubrick films. i'm an eraserhead if anyone can follow me there.
it's all too much, yet nothing at all

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A fan of David Lynch: super-Mod material!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey bc, welcome to the board

Can I call you bc?

no, never mind bajoechef, I shall call you chef, for chef is a cool word.

You're gonna enjoy it here,
drunk's not as dumb as he looks, he just thinks he is.

Welcome,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Hey bc, welcome to the board

Can I call you bc?

no, never mind bajoechef, I shall call you chef, for chef is a cool word.

You're gonna enjoy it here,
drunk's not as dumb as he looks, he just thinks he is.

Welcome,
Tassadar

you can call me banjoe if you like, tahts what my friends around here call me, or banjoechef, or chef will also work, but will be a new one fer me. I enjoy it everywhere as much as i can in that place, because i can't enjoy it any less or more than i am at that moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
A fan of David Lynch: super-Mod material!

David Lynch fans unite!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lynch is f*cking great(can i swear??) i love mulholland drive it's so wierd lol

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It certainly is: I believe it was salvaged by DL from a scrapped TV series: I wish he'd been allowed to make it. Another Twin P. is what the little box needs.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yup....David Lynch fan here aswell!

Love Dune!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted that, Gryffen: a perceptive chap you are. It's often cited as DL's flop or failure: his big budget disaster. In fact, as a movie it's first class and to me it captures much of Herbert.
Lynch is positively worshipped in Europe but always sems to have a bit of a hard time back home. And Angelo Badalamenti is pretty great too.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dennis Hopper, "Blue Velvet", miming to Orbison's "In Dreams" -beat that!

top topics

join