It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawkings & The Rulers Of The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I started this to find out if anyone has information about Stephen Hawkings commenting on the New World Order, the Illuminati, Freemasonry, ect... If he is the smartest man on Earth, he should be able research if we are being controled by "The Reptilian Agenda", or anything else for that matter. Also, has he ever said anything about Bill Gates? Interesting name...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the "smartest man on earth" has his mind in the cosmos, not on conspiracy rumors and internet hoaxes.....imo

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If he does not feel he is ruled, that is one thing. However, all I am asking for is quotes.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the "smartest man on earth" has his mind in the cosmos, not on conspiracy rumors and internet hoaxes.....imo

Either that or he's a Reptilian himself and disclosing certain knowledge the aliens want us to know or spreading lies, disinformation and alien scientific propaganda.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting. Does he know too much. I know he has a disability, although i don't know want it is (help please.) Not to be mean, but maybe they tried to silence him?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
First of all, I am the smartest man on Earth.

His nurse and second wife was named Elaine Mason.

This is from a public lecture by Stephen:

Even if there were sound reasons for keeping us in ignorance, human nature being what it is, it is difficult to believe that someone wouldn't show off, and tell us poor benighted peasants, the secret of time travel. Of course, some people would claim that we have been visited from the future. They would say that UFO's come from the future, and that governments are engaged in a gigantic conspiracy to cover them up, and keep for themselves, the scientific knowledge that these visitors bring.

All I can say is, that if governments were hiding something, they are doing a pretty poor job, of extracting useful information from the aliens. I'm pretty skeptical of conspiracy theories, believing the cock up theory is more likely. The reports of sightings of UFO’s can't all be caused by extra terrestrials, because they are mutually contradictory. But once you admit that some are mistakes, or hallucinations, isn't it more probable that they all are, than that we are being visited by people from the future, or the other side of the galaxy? If they really want to colonize the Earth, or warn us of some danger, they are being pretty ineffective.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
Interesting. Does he know too much. I know he has a disability, although i don't know want it is (help please.) Not to be mean, but maybe they tried to silence him?

No. Please have some respect, man... Educate yourself.

Zip

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you Zipdot. Do you by any chance have anything else on Hawkings?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Play nice. I AM TRYING TO EDUCATE MYSELF, IN A GROUP FORUM.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i found numerous quotes in 15 seconds on google !!!

did you even bother to look for yourself ?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No. I thought of the question, then, instead of searching for the answer, I posted it. Hoping that someone who has studied him would reply. 15 seconds doesn't make up for years of research.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking (not Hawkings) has amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often called "Lou Gehrig's Disease", a fatal neuromuscular disease which paralyzes the body's voluntary muscles.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I appreciate that. Thank you. Was he born with this affliction? His nurse & second wife, she's been called the world's second smartest person. does anyone have knowledge about this?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This will answer all of your questions.

WikiPedia and Google are good places to begin quenching your thirst for knowledge. No offense, but this board isn't here for people to get others to do their simple research for them.

Zip

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
thank you for leading me in the right direction.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nothing will give you more insight into his genius than the website of the man himself:

www.hawking.org.uk...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just e-mailed Professor Hawking, and will post the reply once I recieve it. I asked him about the Unified String Theory & Brian Greene. I also asked him about David Icke, so we'll see.......

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I just recieved this:

Professor Hawking very much regrets that due to the huge amount of mail he
receives, it may take some time for him to send a reply. Please be
patient, as all mail is read.

Please see the website www.hawking.org.uk... for more information
about Professor Hawking, his life and his work.

Yours faithfully

Tom Pelly

Graduate Assistant to
Professor S W Hawking CH CBE FRS

Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics,
University of Cambridge,
Cambridge,
CB3 0WA.
United Kingdom.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is a really interesting thread we have going here...

I started this to find out if anyone has information about Stephen Hawkings commenting on the New World Order, the Illuminati, Freemasonry, ect... If he is the smartest man on Earth, he should be able research if we are being controled by "The Reptilian Agenda", or anything else for that matter. Also, has he ever said anything about Bill Gates? Interesting name...

Im not sure, ill look in this. I really dont think he has said anything about the New World Order in any of his work.

Thats so true to be honest, i doubt he will be looking into the world of conspiracies when he is focusing on the cosmos

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
Play nice. I AM TRYING TO EDUCATE MYSELF, IN A GROUP FORUM.

Fair enough, mind the caps tho.

Stephen Hawking has some sort of disease ( i think its genetic) that has resulted in him having slowly lost control of most of his body.

But that doesn't stop the MC

www.mchawking.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join