It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so what u think gonna happen on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 11:02 PM
link   
tell me all... thoeries... fears... predictions... things a littlebirdy told you... or things you see in your dreams... anything... or if u think jack $hit is gonna happen?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:09 AM
link   
They bringin the flag found in there to omaha today and puttin it on the tallest tower, we could have a 9-05 on our hands...

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I really dont think anything is going to happen, but i do have a question, 911 is the number for emergency services in america right?

Does anyone think that the attack was planned for any reason to do with this?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes, 911 is the emergency number. However, I've seen reports that the attack was planned for earlier -- but they couldn't coordinate the flights.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As to what's going to happen: entirely too much speechifying by Bush and some touching tributes and memorials in New York and other places.

And a week's worth of "specials" on tv and radio and in the newspapers.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I say something will blow up somewhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not exactly 9/11 but i recon someone somewhere is gonna get nuked. Then bush will have all the support to put his hands on iraqs oil... oops i mean support to stop them from developing W.M.D. of course

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen on 9/11.
I think they will wait till after when America ha it's guard down.

[Edited on 01-08-2002 by nyeff]

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A FRIGGIN WEEKS WORTH OF SPECIALS!?! HOW WILL I SURVIVE!?! THIS BITES!

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Anything could happen on 9-11 more than likely if the Billy goat admistration or the better know bush admistration does not want to try to convince the world that iraq has nukes then the best thing to do would be to blow somthing up before next week.

Falcon

We will wait and see what delevops.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nothing's going to happen on 9-11. If there's going to be any action it's going to take place probably 5 or 6 months later. Think about it, why strike when we've got our gaurd up? Why not shoot us in the heart while we're whiping our forehead and saying, "Whew glad that's over with"

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What's gonna happen (and is already happening) is, just like wat Byrd said...

The media is gonna "impregnate" our minds with 9/11... I'm not even looking at tv that day...

A few days ago I was channel surfing, I was on cnn for not even a second and I heard them mention 9/11... I'm sick of it...

Just like a few months ago... You put on cnn for two seconds your hearing Jerusalem, or palestines or Al Qaeda or wtc etc...

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm out with Byrd and Bandit on this one.
A whole lotta propaganda is gonna happen - that's what. The only question is whether it will be subtly subliminal or screaming from the sleeve.
Either way - I really can't see the PsTB NOT taking advantage of the opportunity to ignite the nation's 'support' at this time.

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. I Hope

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 02:04 AM
link   
just read this thread and noticed that just about everyone thinks nothing will happen... what if that is what the enemy wants us to think and of course, we are thinking that?
about all the tv crap on 911, i was wondering today why they even are broadcasting so much on it this week since it seems the majority of americans are pretty negative about all of the special programs airing this week... but, you know that most people will turn it on "just to see" and become glued to these programs..just like last year after it happened...
don't watch anything.. there is no point...probably some brainwashing in there anyway...

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen. I hardly think bin laden was planning an attack on the aniversary of the first one. The only significance to Sept 11 is the terror attack, nothing else.
If he does attack on Sept 11 again then it would be the media goading him to do it and not his own warped thinking.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nothing's going to happen on 9-11. If there's going to be any action it's going to take place probably 5 or 6 months later. Think about it, why strike when we've got our gaurd up?

C'mon people. Don't be paranoic!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I just can't watch the images anymore. I wouldn't want to see a video of a car crash, killing everyone inside over and over again.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i dont really know i think somthing small will happen if anything like some stupid kids or some group will want regognition which they would normally not get unless they did it on such a day.... if anything that will happen...
but all i know when i get worried thinkin i signed my ass over to the government and start getting butterflies over joinin the navy i just think of 911 and it makes me want to be apart of stopping anything like that from happening again...
to uphold freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well it's 2 hours into September 11 here and so far so good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join