It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true number of The Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone else heard about this. I heard it on the radio this morning (you know when they tell you interesting info), anyway, This was from the Rod Ryan show in Houston, 94.5 the Buzz.....he said that there is new information, rather, an older section of the Bible that was discovered recently which states that the number for the Beast (devil) is actually 616!

NOT the 666 that we all believe it to be!!!

Has anyone heard about this, and have more info about it? I'm just curious, as it was a short blip, and I would think something like that would be all over the news?

Faeryland

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i think there is another thread about this ???

and by the way the number is 666...616 is just the new "jump-on-the waggon" rumour...the flavor of the month...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nope...new fragment found says it's 616 not 666

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

news.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats news, if you already didnt know.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
no #....

I already knew that.... I was just letting those other guys know it was there too..

I see you post links to other threads all the time...

today isn't the day....

E / out...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

no #....

I already knew that.... I was just letting those other guys know it was there too..

I see you post links to other threads all the time...

today isn't the day....

Well, dont take your bad day out on me, maybe you should say why you are posting, most the time if people post just a thread link and no input, it means its already been posted. Come on now.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'll take my bad day where ever I want...

I posted the link to the news, that's my and ATS admin business... not yours...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'll take my bad day where ever I want...

The abuse is unnessary.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Let’s take it easy guys…or I’ll be forced to call in Agent Roids.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Oh my gosh, that thing is horrible! Make it go away! Please!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Since the topic of this thread is already covered in another; Why in the name of all that is feminine would a woman do that to herself????

That woman has lost her mind. OK then............bye bye now.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Id hit it...

/Banned... =P

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ARGGHHH...

my eyes... my eyes..... damn you kinglizard..... damn you all....

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean to start a war here.....but thats the first I heard of it, (and logic tells me, if thats the first for me, well, its probably the first for alot of people).

And.....eewww, I don't want that scary woman on my thread!! lol

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thats very interesting and news too me!

So all the numerology I see on this board is false. Oh well its not like I already didnt know that anyways. By the way kinglizard, thats one hilarious looking picture wouldnt want the fury of that one unleashed on me

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The new fragment from the Book of Revelation, written in ancient Greek and dating from the late third century, is part of a hoard of previously unintelligible manuscripts discovered in historic dumps outside Oxyrhynchus in Egypt. Now a team of expert classicists, using new photographic techniques, are finally deciphering the original writing.

Oh, so they don't ACTUALLY know yet...

Professor David Parker, Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham, thinks that 616, although less memorable than 666, is the original.

I see, because one professor THINKS it's 616, it's gospel truth. And they call me a mindless sheep

Wake up media drones!

I'm interested in what these have to say, but a bit preemptive to start dramatically waving flags.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
First off, Lizard, you done a bad thing, posting that picture. I'll have trouble sleeping tonight.

Secondly, all you morons who had to quote, thereby making sure the the horrid picture is on the thread several times - darn you all to steroid Hades!

And, C, the number isn't something that will be on the Beast's T-shirt, so if you're looking around for the number, you've missed the point.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must throw up, now. Kinglizard, I blame you. You brought the monster in here!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i really could care less if some dude came up with a "lost" fragment fo the Bible... which of course has nothing to do with the intent of making LOADS of money at the expense of goalable people... the Scripture says 666 and i could care less what baloney anyone else is going to come up with later ...

maybe this 616 number was one the secrets of the DaVinci Code ??? rolf... of course making money has nothing to do with this.. its just pure study, to help the lost litle sheep...right !

Besides 666 is the EXACT calculation of the value on the hebrew name of one of the Ocult Gods....

whats next ??? Jesus wasnt rally Jewsih, but a Reptilian??? or an Omegan ??? Or maybe ..."NEW FOUND LOST BOOK OF THE BIBLE SAYS: JESUS WAS THE DAUGHTER OF GOD !!! NOT THE SON HAS EVERYONE THINKS !!!!" :shk: :shk: :shk: :shk: :shk:

[edit on 3-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

[edit on 3-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

top topics

join