It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chembuster chemtrails remedy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
apc

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Idiocy - Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Of course the ignorant minions who follow mindlessly the preachings of Jeff Rense, Art Bell, and Will Thomas and those of that ilk prove that you can never under estimate the power of stupidity in large numbers.

Hi-5!

[edit on 4-5-2005 by apc]

dh

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Did this never really get argued against
Only insulted?
I ask myself

apc

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Naw... you just refuse to read that which you refuse to see.
You should try cutting off a hand, and then seeing if you can cook up a miracle cure in your kitchen. Ohhh yeah I bet you'll be all about those evil doctors with their poison pain killers then.

dh

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by dh
Still, some might want to face reality
As a construct of our own making

Uh, "Reality as a constuct of our own making?"

A construct of your own making is called a fantasy, not reality.

Belatedly.....

Oh yeah - enjoy your fantasy, Howard - or rather the fantasy you perceive as your reality, but which has, in fact, been laid on you by others to keep you and those you seek to persuade, behind the bars of that - well - mental construct

Whoops - see I already replied to you - too much time spent in their fantasyland, where we all have to operate of course,if we wish to survive.....makes you forget things......

[edit on 6-5-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Naw... you just refuse to read that which you refuse to see.
You should try cutting off a hand, and then seeing if you can cook up a miracle cure in your kitchen. Ohhh yeah I bet you'll be all about those evil doctors with their poison pain killers then.

Beg your pardon??????

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
dh, you're losing the battles, and you're losing the war.

Don Croft and his shower-curtain-rod zapper crew are more and more desperate, as more and more people realize that his scams are just that -- a way to get money and attention.

Too many people have looked at the evidence for and against "chem-trails" and found that the whole concept of aircraft contrails as a Huge Secret Plot holds no more water than a screen door does; they can see that, in order to accept that there's a Huge Secret Plot out there, you have to buy into so many ridiculous scenarios that the whole "chem-trail" scam falls apart like a rotten watermelon out of a ten-story window.

One of the big differences between real websites like ATS and the neonazi sites like Croft's is that here at ATS anyone can put forth their beliefs and attempt to defend them. And anyone here can -- and does-- challenge those assertions.

Croft and the rest of chemazoid sites, of course, are just the opposite. They can't stand up to the truth and therefore will ban anyone who dares to question the chemazoid theology, ensuring that only the scamsters and their claque of suckers are allowed.

And what's the result? Constant re-inforcement, until one of the soon-to-be-ex-suckers asks a simple question and is kicked out for having an original thought. Talk about Darwinism in action! If you're smart and ask questions, you're kicked out of the club.

And we all know what that does to the intelligence and common sense level of the remnants, don't we?

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Off_The_Street]

dh

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Having been kicked off a number of times from sites representing Croft, sites representing cts but against Croft, and sites resenting any hint of wayward conspiracy theorists, I appreciate your point
I'm still here despite a couple of warnings and one or two handslaps
Still, I can only repeat my experiences and if that is totally out of line with the norm, so be it. The stuff that you guys are pushing is being exposed
The tangled webs of the always-lying are being exposed, worldwide
Nothing is what it is represented to be
This goes through all the media
Oh and by the way, I've had nothing to do with shower curtain rods, though am very close to an array of copper pipes that mostly seems to do what it says on the label

[edit on 6-5-2005 by dh]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yep, the debunkers have exposed liars like Don Croft, Will Thomas, Jeff Rense. Jack Blood and Art Bell many times over.

And the actions of the aforementioned individuals becomes quite predicable when called out...

It's like one sage quote that goes

"I can always tell real researchers from cranks by how they respond to criticism. Researchers take it in stride. It's part of the game and unless people try to tear you down you're just not getting to them.

Cranks on the other hand-- go insane when people criticize them. "

-Traveler

dh

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traveler

Yep, the debunkers have exposed liars like Don Croft, Will Thomas, Jeff Rense. Jack Blood and Art Bell many times over.

And the actions of the aforementioned individuals becomes quite predicable when called out...

-Traveler

You're all in here, and you know perfectly well who's lying

apc

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes, yes we do. The question is, do they know theyre lying? The scary part is, apparently not. Hellooooooo nurse!
Now what did I do with that darn ointment.. this rash.. man.. I must be allergic to something. I'll be it's cow related. Someone call a docter!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
though am very close to an array of copper pipes that mostly seems to do what it says on the label
[edit on 6-5-2005 by dh]

lol - do you work in DIY store?

dh

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by dh
though am very close to an array of copper pipes that mostly seems to do what it says on the label
[edit on 6-5-2005 by dh]

lol - do you work in DIY store?

No - for the NHS like you, as previously established. But I have outside interests

apc

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Copper Pipe Arrays, or CPA, utilize combustion as the consumption method of choice for anti-chem. That's right kids the more you smoke the less you choke.
Retail price for the CPA, 9995.95 USD.

dh

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Copper Pipe Arrays, or CPA, utilize combustion as the consumption method of choice for anti-chem. That's right kids the more you smoke the less you choke.
Retail price for the CPA, 9995.95 USD.

Ow, apc, you kill me, you really do
More like $120 even in relatively expensive English terms
Smoke more, choke less - ok

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
uh, what exactly is it that you are smoking out of these "pipes?"

dh

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
uh, what exactly is it that you are smoking out of these "pipes?"

Smoking out that which you wish to defend, Howard, I should imagine

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Whatever. . .

Take another toke from your chembuster.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Sorry this is a repost from a nearby comment. Bad form I'm sure
Still you can protect yourselves. This is most important

For those bored by HR's and OTS's smug know-it-all know nothing posts
And wish to protect yourselves from spraying effects
This combination remedy counters the barium and mycoplasma components, supports and drains the liver, spleen and kidneys, treats the respiratory and digestive symptoms. Counters symptoms from multiple chemical sensitivities

www.chembuster.us...

This remedy benefits from being charged with orgonite devices or a zapper

If you can't be bothered with a metal and resin matrix,cant afford a zapper, you can simply print out a symbol orgone generator here

educate-yourself.org...

Leave your remedy on your printout
I would suggest a single or double terminated quartz crystal on the printout pointing at the remedy bottle too

[edit on 30-4-2005 by dh]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

dh

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Originally posted by dh
Sorry this is a repost from a nearby comment. Bad form I'm sure
Still you can protect yourselves. This is most important

For those bored by HR's and OTS's smug know-it-all know nothing posts
And wish to protect yourselves from spraying effects
This combination remedy counters the barium and mycoplasma components, supports and drains the liver, spleen and kidneys, treats the respiratory and digestive symptoms. Counters symptoms from multiple chemical sensitivities

www.chembuster.us...

This remedy benefits from being charged with orgonite devices or a zapper

If you can't be bothered with a metal and resin matrix,cant afford a zapper, you can simply print out a symbol orgone generator here

educate-yourself.org...

Leave your remedy on your printout
I would suggest a single or double terminated quartz crystal on the printout pointing at the remedy bottle too

[edit on 30-4-2005 by dh]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

Bob Marley must be turning in his grave
To have his image coupled with that of an anally-retentive OCD woman armed with a chemical fragrance spray and an unsupported expletive

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
On that note, can I take it that this topic is now officially dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join