It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Angel's Message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Download the free online book below, to read and understand the truth about the 666 mystery etc. I won't say much more, until I have read through all of it. Here it is explained in easy writing how the Christians of this world are being deceived by Satan into worshipping him instead of God, to follow his law instead of the Law of God etc. etc.

Third Angel's Message

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here is some info on how the Papacy is linked to the Sun cult of ancient Babylon, The below quote is from The Two Babylons - Alexander Hislop - Name of the Beast

------------
If we know the Apocalyptic name of the system, that will lead us to the name of the head of the system. The name of the system is "Mystery" (Rev 17:5). Here, then, we have the key that at once unlocks the enigma. We have now only to inquire what was the name by which

Nimrod was known as the god of the Chaldean Mysteries. That name, as we have seen, was Saturn. Saturn and Mystery are both Chaldean words, and they are correlative terms. As Mystery signifies the Hidden system, so Saturn signifies the Hidden god. *

* In the Litany of the Mass, the worshippers are taught thus to pray: "God Hidden, and my Saviour, have mercy upon us." (M'GAVIN'S Protestant) Whence can this invocation of the "God Hidden" have come, but from the ancient worship of Saturn, the "Hidden God"? As the Papacy has canonised the Babylonian god by the name of St. Dionysius, and St. Bacchus, the "martyr," so by this very name of "Satur" is he also enrolled in the calendar; for March 29th is the festival of "St. Satur," the martyr. (CHAMBER'S Book of Days)

To those who were initiated the god was revealed; to all else he was hidden. Now, the name Saturn in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus--Stur. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number 666:--

S = 060
T = 400
U = 006
R = 200
-------------

If the Pope is, as we have seen, the legitimate representative of Saturn, the number of the Pope, as head of the Mystery of Iniquity, is just 666. But still further it turns out, as shown above, that the original name of Rome itself was Saturnia, "the city of Saturn." This is vouched alike by Ovid, by Pliny, and by Aurelius Victor.

Thus, then, the Pope has a double claim to the name and number of the beast.

ROMULUS was the first king of Rome and it was after him that the city of Rome and later the Roman Empire was named. The Greek name for Romulus was LATEINOS. This name in Hebrew is ROMITH. In Greek the name Lateinos works out as follows:

L = 30
A = 1
T = 300
E = 5
I = 10
N = 50
O = 70
S = 200
Total 666

He is the only legitimate representative of the original Saturn at this day in existence, and he reigns in the very city of the seven hills where the Roman Saturn formerly reigned; and, from his residence in which, the whole of Italy was "long after called by his name," being commonly named "the Saturnian land." But what bearing, it may be said, has this upon the name Lateinos, which is commonly believed to be the "name of the beast"?
------------

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
mikromarius, this is by far one of the most interesting things I've read in quite some time. I've read many similar pages lately but none with so much packed into one sitting. The dedication to interpretation of this alone is impressive. Nice Post!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
mikromarius, this is by far one of the most interesting things I've read in quite some time. I've read many similar pages lately but none with so much packed into one sitting. The dedication to interpretation of this alone is impressive. Nice Post!

Well thanx! Somehow I wonder why I haven't got any more replies to this thread, for it seems the Church (the Roman one and all the others who keep Sunday as the day of worship) is nothing but Satan's joker card when it comes to deceiving the children of God. The number one trumph card in the great Conspiracy of the Ages. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. But people are so touchy when you critisise the Church. I just wonder what will happen if the "Joshiah" of the Church steps forward. Will they listen then or will they kill him and make him a saint 100 years later?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One of the Titles of the Pope of Rome is:
Vicarius Filii Dei which means "vicar of the Son of God."

V- 5
I- 1
C- 100
A
R
I- 1
V- 5
S

F
I- 1
L- 50
I- 1
I- 1

D- 500
E
I- 1

Adding up to 666.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
One of the Titles of the Pope of Rome is:
Vicarius Filii Dei which means "vicar of the Son of God." .... Adding up to 666.

Yes I have heard this again and again, but have never really been able to confirm it. Some Catholic sources claim this is a hoax presented by the Pentecostal movement. Anyone?

Any way, the most compelling thing about the 666 mystery is it's connection to the priesthood of ancient Babylon, where they had 36 zodiacal gods with representatives/vicars on Earth. The highest god and the highest priest also had a number in addition to their names: 666. The highest priest in Babylon had the number 666 connected to him. And we know from 1st Peter 5:13 that Rome is Babylon, and get further evidence in the Book of Revelation where the mystery Babylon is said to be built on seven heights: Rome.

And the cross with which Emperor Constantine was tol,d in his dream, to conquer the world, wasn't the cross of Christ, but the cross of his god, Sol Victus, whom the Roman priests were sure was infact Christ himself. Sol Victus is the Roman form of Ba'al if you like, and should not be worshipped. But Emperor Constantine worshipped him until he went ill in the end, and finally, as if to be sure he was on the right side, he was baptised. The Church claims they inherited the Roman emperorship from Constantine, but the document which gives the Church this authority is a proven hoax, as so many other things within the Church. The whole Church is a fraud to me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yes, it is an interesting topic but not everyone is ready to agree with the idea that the Pope is part of some conspiracy to cause harm. Some do think seriously about recent events in the Church and consider the reaction to accusations made (As well as the
response).

But to go so far as to say the Church was willfully negligible before the fact is another story for many.

The Pope at present and in the foreseeable future has no real power at present with respect to affecting world events politically so how can we conclude that given the past actions of the Vatican Assembly that somehow this may change?

Mikromarius I tend not to engage in downloading files from the Internet and its not a matter of trusting a member but rather the Internet in general. Is it possible you can give us a brief synopsis of the contents beyond what you have provided, for the sake of other members who share my concerns?

There are actually several sites presented by various Christian sects who support the idea that the Christian faith is inherently evil Seekerof but for all intent and purpose in its present state that does not make them
correct.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ugh...well first off Mikromarius, I can't blame you, but look up the Greek Word of "Lateinos" and only exists in "Antichrist" websites.

Furthermore, and this topic was why I was banned in the first place lol...but I'll behave more this time.

The numbers 666 can easily and more practically be attributed to the great "sinner" in Revelations...Babylon.

The Babylonian number system is devised on 60s and has no 0.

So to turn a decimal number into a Babylonian number, you'd have to work it into a base-60, not a base-10.

So 666 let's work it out

11*(60^1) = 660
6*(60^0) = 6

Therefore 11 - 6 = 666.

Now I've been puzzled as to the meaning of 11 - 6 which could easily be a code by scholared people to prevent the Romans from easily understanding its meaning.

But I believe it must be rather a mark of the times...thus it is long past.

As the year 116AD was a high time in Roman Persecution against Christians, and an important Christian was martyred, can't remember if he was part of writing revelations or not, but he was martyred in that time period.

And also Revelations was written from anywhere in 90 - 120 AD...

I'm sure as with anything...there are tons of possible theories to as what 666 can mean.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh mikromarius, I should clarify, Lateinos is not the greek word for Romulus, you only get some "weird conspiracy" of the word in those rubbish Anti-christ websites.

Lateinos IS the word for "latin speaking man". Which has little to do with Rome herself, as anyone under her shadow spoke latin

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Yes, it is an interesting topic but not everyone is ready to agree with the idea that the Pope is part of some conspiracy to cause harm. Some do think seriously about recent events in the Church and consider the reaction to accusations made (As well as the
response).

Well, if anyone fits the description of the AntiChrist it would be the Pope. The office of the Pope is based on it's prophetic mission, but the prophecy isn't that of Christ, but that of the Enemy. He is a Charlatan, period. His Empire is built on lies. Period. No matter how nice he is or how sick he is. Until he (the office of the pope) repents and redraw all his false accusations and false judgements up through the ages, he will always be the lying prophet who accuse the children of God falsely and elevates himself into Heaven, serving the wine of God's wrath and putting the mark of a beast on the foreheads and right hands of his followers.

But to go so far as to say the Church was willfully negligible before the fact is another story for many.

The Pope at present and in the foreseeable future has no real power at present with respect to affecting world events politically so how can we conclude that given the past actions of the Vatican Assembly that somehow this may change?

So when the pope brake into the Middle East conflict with the message of the Church which is peace, he doesn't affect impoortant people's opinions? If you've ever known a Catholic, you'll know that the pope is more than a man to them (but for the rest of us he's just a MAN), he's a demi god to them, and all his words are to be regarded law. Jesus didn't come to bring peace, but to front the good in the battle against evil. And the sword of the followers of Jesus of Nazareth is the Word. A sword splits, just like the Word of God splits. Sons will stand up against their "fathers" and daughters will rise up against their "mothers". Most people seems to interpret this as the children being the wicked and the parents being the good, but this isn't the deal. For the father in question is the Pope and and the mother in question is the Church. And the children are the children of God. It doesn't matter if John Paul the 2nd is a good man. As long as he doesn't throw his crown to the dogs to rip it appart and his robe for the poor to wear, he's just a doll of folly. This is to the pope: Step down from your high throne and admit you are nothing but a MAN. Go away and sell all your belongings and give the money to the poor!

Mikromarius I tend not to engage in downloading files from the Internet and its not a matter of trusting a member but rather the Internet in general. Is it possible you can give us a brief synopsis of the contents beyond what you have provided, for the sake of other members who share my concerns?

Well the free e-book I have linked to is over 300 pages, so you'll have to wait on me before I can give you a synopsis. I will recomend that you buy yourself a good virus scanner instead or buy the hard copy from www.thirdangelsmessage.com. Besides, everything you view on internet is downloaded to your computer before you can view it. If you u2u me your mail address, I can send you a virus checked version of it.

There are actually several sites presented by various Christian sects who support the idea that the Christian faith is inherently evil Seekerof but for all intent and purpose in its present state that does not make them

I agree with you fully here, Toltec. I'm a Christian myself, but am not alone in feeling that the Church has gone too far astray. If Jesus was her sheperd, he would have searched for her with lamp and light to the ends of the world, but if you ask me, Jesus seems to have lost his patience with his adultarous "wife". He is handing her over to her lovers, leaving her on her own to figure out that it was the Lord who gave her her prosperity and "fullness of bread", not her lovers, the kings and queens of Europe, the emperors and her elect, the saints. She has been nothing but trouble for the Lord, and she has taken advantage of the least among the brothers in order to be saved herself, but the Papacy's days are counted. Jesus is on his way. The TRUE Jesus. And he is not smiling and humble. He comes to gather his sheep and to destroy the wolves. In Norway we kill the wolves when they become too many and we kill the hybrids before they can multiply. In Rome they mix with the other dogs and becomes part of the deal, even more scarier and troublesome than their predecessors, for they look like mere dogs, but have the killer instinct of a wolf.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Toltec....
You are 100% correct. What I presented, as I have stated before on other such threads dealing with this topic and the likes, is that there are multitudes of translations for 666. What I pointed out, I did not get from a site. If I had, I would have posted the link.

I posted what I did to entertain the topic and express to Mikro, that 666 can be reached in another way.....also eluding to what I mentioned above.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
I'm sure as with anything...there are tons of possible theories to as what 666 can mean.

Yes, I have a few good ones in my bag. I tend to use the Bible instead and history, but history has some pretty interresting examples too, but I'll leave that for later.

The Tannakh refers to 666 in two specific matters: Taxes and cencus. In the time of Jesus they paid taxes to Rome and the cencus which Mary and Josef sought to attend was also directed from Rome, though it seems this isn't the deal with history, so perhaps we're talking about the parashat Pekudei instead, and is a clue to the dating of the birth of Christ. The parasha were made by the Jews when they returned from Babylon. Every year since the return from Babylon the believing Jew reads through the Torah in one or three years by reading portions or parasha every Sabbath. The rest is mostly Spirit and direction/guidance.

In Ezra 2:13 we learn that there were 666 of the descendants of Adonikam counted among the homecome. Adonikam can be read by an unscholard as meaning the lord (adonai) of the Hamites (Kam - Egyptians), or by the scholared as meaning "the Lord of Rising" which implies a connecting between this name and Ba'al Sebul (Beelzebul: Satan): "the Exhalted Lord". And in 1kings 10:14 and 2Chr. 9:13 we learn that Solomon collected 666 talents of gold in taxes each year. And for the advanced bible thumpers: In Daniel 6:16 we hear how a perticular law with the Medo-Persians "threw" Daniel the rightious prophet into the lions' den. This same law seems to be kept in high regard with the papacy.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh mikromarius, I should clarify, Lateinos is not the greek word for Romulus, you only get some "weird conspiracy" of the word in those rubbish Anti-christ websites.

Lateinos IS the word for "latin speaking man". Which has little to do with Rome herself, as anyone under her shadow spoke latin

But look at who still speeks it today: Catholic clerics, scientists and physicans mostly. BTW the original Greek word translated sourcery in the Book of Revelation is "pharmakeia"(!). Fits in pretty well with the nature of the AntiChrist, dont you think?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well Romulus means literally Roman, and so does Lateinos. But Let's look a bot further into it. After Rhea alledgely had been raped by Mars her twin sons were to be cast into the river Tibes:

A she-wolf coming to the river for a drink heard the infants' cries and lovingly gave them her teats to suck. At this spot, it is said the Ruminalis fig-tree grows, deriving its name from the ancient Italian word 'ruma' meaning 'breast'. The woodpecker Picus is also said to have brought them food, as both the wolf and woodpecker are sacred to the boys' father Mars.

Soon, Amulius' swineherd Faustulus came upon the boys and brought them home to his wife Acca Larentia. Acca was known as an unchaste woman and might have been the actual 'lupa' who suckled the infants, as the Latin word means both 'she-wolf' and 'prostitute'. Faustulus named the infants Romulus and Remus (from 'ruma' because he found them suckling a wolf) and raised them as shepherds. The brothers were educated in Gabii and grew to become courageous and handsome men. They joyed in hunting and were even known to ambush brigands when loaded with plunder and distributed what they took among the other shepherds to gain their favor.
(from: www.forumromanum.org...)

Here we can clearly see the mystery name of Babylon as the harlot of harlots and how pleasent sin has been the way with Rome since the beginning. The priests of Rome just couldn't let the wealth of Rome slip through their fingers, so instead of leaving the place, they stole it and became just as wicked, hey, even worse, than their predecessors.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
History well documented, current events tell the coming apostasy.

The ecumenical movement being propelled along by John Paul and Vatican II will be the base of operations for the False Prophet. The melding of all denominations into one world church will be the mystery religion revived. The popes embracing of all other faiths is telling. I have seen John Paul recieving a blessing from a Buddhist temple. (ash on forehead).

666 has been many over the centuries, it will be the number of the Man of Perdition to come. That is all we need to understand.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Many names have come up with the number 666

Does it mean anything?

In the Apocalypse, the holy Apostle John the Theologian indicated the number of Antichrist in these words: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their forehead... Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six (Rev. 13:16, 18).

Ever since then, there have been many interpretations of this number. In their exegeses the Holy Fathers have proceeded from the fact that the number of the beast [i.e., Antichrist] is the number of his name, as it says in verse 17: ...the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
During the time of Antichrist, everyone will be offered to receive the mark of the beast, and therefore Christians ought to know the essence of what this means and just what this number signifies.

On this subject, a majority of Christians today fall into one of two basic categories. To the first belong those who are altogether indifferent to this question, who consider it to be of little import and who even laugh at those who are interested in it.
It would appear that such apathy, such a lukewarm attitude, reflects a shallow, superficial faith. In the second group are those Christians who, possessing "zeal without knowledge," are led astray by the enemy into overly literal interpretations, finding the number of Antichrist in trademarks, in documents and on currency - an extreme approach that frequently leads to the development of a pharisaical-sectarian spirit.

What is the genuinely Orthodox approach to this subject? We shall try to explain.
The Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Church allow of various explanations of the number of the beast. Most often the name is sought in the correspondence between the number of the beast and the sum of letters of this or that name. Thereby people have arrived at many descriptive and even proper names of Antichrist, and likewise his title. They have deduced such names as "Wicked Leader," "Ancient Envier," "Truly Malicious," "Unrighteous Lamb," and others.

Here is the rest of it.....and its not today's interpretation of the Antichrist but centuries ago....

www.roca.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
During the time of Antichrist, everyone will be offered to receive the mark of the beast, and therefore Christians ought to know the essence of what this means and just what this number signifies.

I still can't understand how you can believe that the False Prophet is something future
He's been in power over the one world church for the past 1700 years! The pope thinks he is the Victorious Son and that Jesus is instated as King in Heaven, ie. God. He thinks he rule the world with a staff of iron and will eventually bring down fire from the sky because of this (AntiChrist is more than 1000 years ahead of prophecy, he brings down fire before the Millennium, while Jesus cast down fire from Heaven after the Millennium). The mark of the Beast is Sunday Worship. If you guys can't understand this, then why do you discuss prophecy at all? In Daniel we learn that the AntiChrist will change times and laws. Changing the day of worship from the Sabbath, thereby abolishing the Sabbath commandment and invert the whole thing by demanding worship on Sunday while threatening to kill anyone who doesn't comply, well how much more do you need?

What is the genuinely Orthodox approach to this subject? We shall try to explain.
The Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Church allow of various explanations of the number of the beast. Most often the name is sought in the correspondence between the number of the beast and the sum of letters of this or that name. Thereby people have arrived at many descriptive and even proper names of Antichrist, and likewise his title. They have deduced such names as "Wicked Leader," "Ancient Envier," "Truly Malicious," "Unrighteous Lamb," and others.

Here is the rest of it.....and its not today's interpretation of the Antichrist but centuries ago....

www.roca.org...

Well which of these "names" does not comply with the papacy being the AntiChrist? He is the only proclaimed prophet in the world of Christendom. His ministry is prophetic in nature, but he is a false prophet and a mere man, not the demi-god he has elevated himself into being. Vicar of the Son of God.... Pfft. As if....

The AntiChrist took over where the beast ended. The last head on the beast were the C�sars, the Roman Empire. After that the Pope took over and invented the Holy Roman Empire, hijacked Christendom, changed it into a Babylonian Sun cult and killed anyone who didn't want to follow him to hell. It's as easy as that really.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I have seen John Paul recieving a blessing from a Buddhist temple. (ash on forehead).

Hehe, those Buddhists are really something. Love their hint
If only the Pope had humbled himself dressed himself in sackcloth and thrown ashes onto his own head, I would have gained a little respect for the man. But now I just end up respecting these Buddhists.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In the Vatican there is a room which is used by the Pope to speak to God. Every time a Pope is placed in power he enters this room so as to receive not just a sign but a mandate from God.

I have seen the room though I was not inside it I have stood outside its doors I was also allowed to see the design applied to the construction of the room. It is designed to the exact specifications of the Kings chamber at Giza (I swear this by all I believe in).

I was given access to information pertaining to a specific event in which this room's capacity was misapplied the report is referred to as the story of the pleading pontiff.

Mikromarius I understand what you are saying with respect to the Vatican's influence amongst its membership but again the Vatican is no longer a military or political power.

There was a time when a Pope could by excommunication destroy royalty as well as governments and from my standpoint, if those days ever returned I would not be happy.

If anything the real threat is with respect to the Legacy of the Vatican Assembly (i.e....Vatican Empire) this to me is an issue in which vigilance is primary.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Micro.......The False prophet will be the one who will proclaim Antichrist into the worlds stage........He will use powers unknown to man before.....

The Pope cannot be the Antichrist of Revelation because it is said there are many antichrists.....being those that do not believe in Jesus Chrst as the Son Of God.....

The Antichrist that is to come will be similar age of Jesus Christ ....this for certain because he will try to imitate Jesus Christ in everything......but doing all this with his mind set on destroying mankind ...

Whatever the Pope thinks of himself being is something he will have to deal with......only God knows his true intentions!
But to say that the Pope is the Antichrist of the end of times is wrong!
Wrong because he is not worshipped by all ...he is not capable of Miracles .....and he does not fit the Antichrist label of Ruling the world in Solomons yet to be built temple!

I guess the Pope and so many other clergy members will have to answer to God for all they do as we all have to........but making him the Antichrist yet to come ...I just don't see it....

I do beleive in what the Roman Catholic church say about Infallibility and the Pope....All power belongs to God only.
And all people ,whether they are Saints or Rightous have sinned!
We owe thanks to Jesus Christ for establishing the New Testament on earth......The living church is Jesus Christ...His body is the Church where we give thanks to and Jesus Christ established the church for all people to be One Body .....not many branches of the one Body.....
We have one body and two arms,legs,etc.....each does it's own function........the Church is one Body and that is Jesus Christ as the head of the Church......
helen...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join