It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If the NWO or other organization tried to come into power, bringing much resistance from many militias an/or civilians, thus causing somewhat of a chaos within America what woukld you do? You could either load up on weapons, ammunition, bunker your self in... or try and surrender or join the NWO or ew organization.

As I began to think of this i just saw myself and my dad welding sheet metal onto the side of the f150, making somewhat of a turret in the back, 2 huge guards on the front, and so on the make it really safe and powerful. I could see our streets turning into something like Bosnia or Samalia, with much anguish and sounds of guns/death. I could see my house turning into a bunker, with sand bags and such. hahaha its so wierd yet so interesting to think about.

Idk, what can you see yourself doing if this ever occured

** I can also see myself going up north into New Hamshire/Vermont into the mountains with weapons, tent... some other stuff... but really idk what would you guys do??

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would gather the people of America and start a revolution against the NWO. I'm not going to let them take over without a fight.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I say we over run mt weather and take over their underground haarp facility and turn it against them.

If you look at topographical photos of the base you'll notice that the tallest building looks as if it would contain some sort of elevator motor system (because of the size/positioning).

But, i give the government more credit than that. I'd think they would use a hydraulic elevator for exactly such a reason. Then they would be able to mount the motor to the bottom of the bunker. So i figure go after the tallest building, and the most inconspicuous building and you'll have good luck.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by senseless04]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This has been covered before.
Lots of times in the past, can you please use the search feature in future

*stops FSME role*

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Is not the NWO - China, Russia and USA, under the secret goverment (Britain). And does the Vatican sit in there somewhere.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am the NWO.

(You should all probably run right about now).

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i can see myself and others going up into the wilds to form a resistance movement against it. i believe that i would do whatever it took to try to fight such a thing off.

you would be better off not useing a tent as a main base unless you moved arround a lot. you would be better off building something into the surrounding terrain, or even going under ground litteraly. you will need more that a tent to deal with the winter months. camping in a tent in the cold realy sucks. not only that you would need multiple tents for equipment and other people involved, that would make it stand out if not very well camoed. also worty of note is that you would somehow have to deal with infared detection. infared is a very real way of finding you, heat may end up being the best method for the nwo forces to locate you. tents would be rather useless for hideing a heat source. a tent is a good first step temporary shelter, but you would have to work quickly to find other shelter. figure on only a few days before the nwo would start to look for any dissenters that have left the major population centers, all those empty homes would certainly tell them that some have run off.

you would also have to forage for food at least to start. as buying food, ammo, medical equipment and other much needed supplies may become almost impossible to get ahold of. especialy if they did as revolation sudjests and come up with a way to stop any dissenters from aquireing such things. even "papers" like were used in he soviate systom would make it rather difficult to to procure such items.

it is not something to be taken lightly if you truely want to survive more than a few weeks. even if you had a transport truck and trailer, you would not have all that much to survive on for an indefinate period. and most would just have a small car to use for transport. therefore most people would have very limmited supplies to work with. figure a couple of weeks max.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Fight to the death!

Firstly though I think you would hear something like this coming so hide in the woods and forrests and use gurrila tactics and hidden land mines.

I doubt very much it would come to this but I'm sure they will be using high technology and it has a major flaw!!

3 initials...............E M P - Electromagnetic pulse. With this it could take out comms. and IT infrastructure making it impossible for the NWO to take over the country(s). Then what are they gonna do????

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Where do you get the landmines from?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
it is not something to be taken lightly if you truely want to survive more than a few weeks. even if you had a transport truck and trailer, you would not have all that much to survive on for an indefinate period. and most would just have a small car to use for transport. therefore most people would have very limmited supplies to work with. figure a couple of weeks max.

Hmmmmmmmm..........Your wrong, if you live in the wild under-ground you could kill and eat the natural vegitation and wild animals (make sure they're cooked well though) as for cars, I think we can forget cars etc. etc. we would run out of fuel within the first few days, so unless your car runs on diesel you could use red diesel used on farms.

You could collect ammo by killing NWO forces and using their own weaponry against them.

In all seriousness though the people would have to go straight to the source of the power and pull the plug, it would be the only way.

In theory you could live in the wild for as long as needed but some may not survive as they are too used to the life of luxury and bliss.

Unless you, as a person can evolve and adapt back to wild-life you can forget surviving in the wild especially when it comes to hunting and capturing your food. Not forgetting hiding from the NWO forces looking for runners. Somehow I don't think you would ever get bored

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Where do you get the landmines from?

You could make them. There are alot of books out there.

[edit on 26/4/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not landmines you can't. Not safe ones, at least.

You really think you can learn how to blow stuff up safely from a book?

I pity the fool.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I pity the fool.

I pity the fool that cannot think beyond the box of so called "Reality".

Well if there are NWO forces after me, I don't think i'm going too be concerned about safety, Would you???

Hell I pity the fool that thinks the president of the USA is the most powerful man in the world, what a joke!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I pity the fool.

he is making a good point here.
I dont think you can even blow things up safely

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I pity the fool.

he is making a good point here.
I dont think you can even blow things up safely

hehehehe
Very good point.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's a ton of threads about fighting the NWO specifically and starting a revolution in general, as infinite pointed out.

this one is where people should continue this conversation.

There's also this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this
and this
and this
and this

This