It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.tv...

This is a BBC 4 report about the skull & bones group at Yale. I'm sure plenty of you have heard this already.. but for those who haven't.. it can't do any harm.

I'm kind of sitting on the fence with this, I mean it is interesting stuff.. but I don't know if it's being taken too far or not.

Then again, stranger things have happened.

Is this a part of a bigger conspiracy? With most of this illuminati/NWO/Freemason stuff, I just don't know.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The movie The Skulls is all true...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
The movie The Skulls is all true...

Yes, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Here's a postcard of it. For fifty bucks, it's all yours...

I don't know if it's just my computer or not, but I got a blank screen when I clicked on that link. Maybe I don't have the right plugin or something. My opinion on the S&B is that they're just a fraternity for really really rich kids, but then, I don't believe in an organized NWO, either, so take that for what its worth to you.

p.s. The Skulls was a cool movie, though, I saw it a couple of years back.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I wasn't being serious mate...

And its a streaming MP3 not a video.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The main focus with that group supposedly is that they set up their members in positions of power. The elite alumni of the group often become figures of extreme power. Just a concicendence?? Like everybody else says Just watch The Skulls and it will basically explain a majority of it to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
The main focus with that group supposedly is that they set up their members in positions of power. The elite alumni of the group often become figures of extreme power. Just a concicendence?? Like everybody else says Just watch The Skulls and it will basically explain a majority of it to you.

Well i would say going to Yale helps out your chances in life. And also, do they not only recruit the best students and in only certain areas? This whole things is really ridiculous, leave this fraternity alone.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
Yeah, I wasn't being serious mate...

And its a streaming MP3 not a video.

I'm being serious, though. I'll sell you the bridge for fifty bucks.

(actually being serious now)

Well i would say going to Yale helps out your chances in life. And also, do they not only recruit the best students and in only certain areas? This whole things is really ridiculous, leave this fraternity alone.

Yeah, going to Yale definitely looks good on the resume. As for the S&B recruitment, I believe they take 15 students per year, and those students are selected; you don't apply for S&B, they contact you. They base their choices on your family/personal connections and your money. They are trying to pick the people they think have the best chances of becoming "figures of extreme power", as navajo says. That's why so many of them go on to become major players; they're picked for that. I think they do take a look at your marks too; after all, they don't want to let in idiots into their group (oh, wait, George W. got in, maybe I should take that back) but the major considerations are of course the connections&cash.

I'm not sure what you mean by recruiting students from 'only certain areas'. If I recall correctly, the seniormost students choose students from a younger year (I think it is 4th years recruiting 3rd, but I could be wrong; I am correct in saying it's a certain year that recruits from another) I get the feeling that isn't what you meant, though. Did you mean that they only recruit from certain faculties? I don't know the answer to that.

p.s. hope I didn't offend you electriccrow, sometimes my twisted sense of humour doesn't carry through the internet very well. It's been misunderstood before.
p.p.s. the movie A Knight's Tale is all true. Except for that Chaucer guy, he didn't really exist (much to the relief of English lit students, I am sure)

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i meant they recruit from certain majors which lean towards powerful positions. At least that is what I always believed they did, I really have no knowledge on this.

top topics

join