It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATS members of Faith - Prayer request

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Okay admittedly, all things considered, this is not some horrific situation, but - I am a mother and rather distraught over a travail my daughter is undergoing...

She was just falsely accused of wrongdoing by a co-worker and suspended from her job - just when she had started interviews for a new opportunity there!
And this after a tough four years trying to make headway career-wise, because 3 months after receiving her degree in Zoo Animal Technology, Covid shut everything down...
Plus, tomorrow's her birthday!!
So, I hope that no one minds, but my baby is crying her eyes out, and the only thing I can actively do on her behalf is ask: Please, send up a prayer for Annabeth?
Thank you 💓
edit on 7-5-2024 by lostgirl because: Punctuation

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Perhaps this is the universe's way of saying she's marching to the beat of the wrong drum? When one door closes, another opens.

Perhaps a prayer that things are unfolding according to God's plan and for a reason might be appropriate?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is there anyway she can ask for a review, or does she have any proof?
Having been in her shoes, it is a horrible place to be.
But it seems that devious, A hole people will do anything to get ahead.

Do you live in a state where she can actually fight this? Unlike mine, which is a right to work, and they can let you go for any reason or no reason.

I will keep her in my thoughts, poor thing.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
You know, in general, I totally agree with your point - that's why I didn't specify any particulars to be 'prayed for'...

But, regarding this:

Perhaps this is the universe's way of saying she's marching to the beat of the wrong drum? When one door closes, another opens.

It does seem to me that 'the universe' could have found a kinder "way of saying" what 'it' wanted to say...

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It does seem to me that 'the universe' could have found a kinder "way of saying" what 'it' wanted to say...

Perhaps. In my case, if it's something I have my heart and soul set on I've been known to miss the kinder, more subtle clues and it takes a smack in the face to get my attention.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Oh gosh yes - sorry, completely forgot that part! There will be an investigation, and hopefully the truth will prevail...

The accusation was that she was looking at her phone while 'in active rotation', something strictly forbidden - and I know my daughter, she's absolutely a 'by the books' rule follower...
My hope is that she happened to be in position for one of the surveillance cameras to show her at the time of the accuser's claim - that would put a quick end to the matter.

Thank you so much for your kindness in words and thoughts - that understanding really does feel supportive, even at a distance, over the internet.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Happy birthday to her when it comes.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My dear? If truly false? Tell her the Truth really prevails.

It has opened her future to Everything. Tell her we love her. You too!

Blessings✌️😎

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tell her to also volunteer to get her phone records if they would like. Or just hand over the phone itself for the investigation.

I hope when this is done, the instigator gets booted!

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Her phone should have an "activity log" stored (accessing the log dependent on whether her phone is Android or Apple iPhone). The method to access these logs can be found on the internet.

The logs are not (easily) altered by the user, so should stand as evidence, since her log would show no activity during the time period in question...if she is being honest.

I would also suggest that once it proven that she has been falsely accused, and punished unjustly, she should demand that she be offered the position she was to be interviewed for,

Or her employer will be speaking to her attorney.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Prayers for the truth to prevail and your daughter exonerated.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Prayer done.

My thoughts are she is being prompted to downsize her plans and expectations. Fulfilment comes from doing the 'small' tasks well. Small is in inverted commas because who of us can judge which task is 'small' in it's overall impact.

And GRRRRR! If I could talk of the vindictive behaviour that I have experienced and am trying to counter now it would take up the whole of the Rant forum.

I've just remembered. My Grandmother had a framed embroidery that said this.

"Life ain't a matter of holding a good hand, but playing a poor hand well."

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I will definitely pray!
May God grant your daughter’s aspirations!

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Whoever accused her is gonna feel like a jackass once they investigate and perhaps cameras or witnesses show she was not doing that.

In workplaces in general there are a lot of bitter jealous people who will try and sabotage you if you are doing better than them though I can't imagine being a bitter angry hag working with animals especially at a zoo! That seems like a pretty delightful job.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Firstly, Annabeth is a beautiful name. I must use it in one of my stories!

Secondly, unfortunately, these are life lessons that make us stronger... ride the storm and never lose your dignity. Justice will be done and if the accuser is a bully, they will get their just dessert.

Thirdly, speaking of desserts, here's a Birthday Brownie... it's time to celebrate and put aside one's troubles. Best Wishes, Birthday and career-wise.

edit on 7/5/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Prayers are good, but a call to your states Labor Relations Board might get faster and more concrete results.

Also contact a law office so they can put a lower level partner on your case if you feel one is warranted, and I think it is.

A bad mark on your employment record can keep you from getting a security clearance or a better job.

Tell her to dry those tears and take care of business.

edit on 7-5-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Almost anyone has been through something similar. Prayers are not really helpful.
You need to not let this get swept under rhe carpet. There are certain things guilty people do and others which innocent people do.

If her boss is decent and she keeps complaining, chances are he'll know if she's telling the truth or not.

On the other hand, sometimes certain jobs want to get rid of people and make dumb things up.
It happened to me twice. In very ridiculous/ unbelievable circumstances. In those cases there is nothing anyone can do.

It's frustrating and makes you angry, but it can happen to the best, most loyal, most honest people.

Teach her how to deal with this in the real world. It may come in handy in the future. Hope she learns something from this, it's how life rolls.

I don't do prayers, but I will hope she keeps her head high through this and justice will be done. Karma will get the grass at some point.

Good luck.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

A prayer for Annabeth has just been sent.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Many, many thanks to all who have commented!!!
Your prayers, thoughtful support, and good advice are so very much appreciated!!!

I feel genuinely blessed to be part of the amazing community here at Above Top Secret!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join