It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse of King Tuts Tomb Solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
High levels of radiation are present in King Tuts tomb, and many others. These radiation levels are 10x accepted safety standards. The ancient tombs come with a warning to those who enter and it seems they were aware of the toxins, without understanding them of course. The warning said that those who break in would die from disease that no doctor could diagnose. The high radiation caused radiation sickness and cancers.

I do think the radiation had something to do with the cancer and mysterious deaths associated with those who worked on King Tuts tomb. However, I also think there was more to it than that. Not everyone died from cancer and mysterious things did happen.

King Tuts Mysterious Pharaohs Curse Solved

he unsettling curse of King Tutankhamun’s tomb in Egypt has bewildered archaeologists since it’s been feared to be linked to the mysterious deaths of multiple of the excavators who discovered it in 1922. However, a scientist now claims to have solved the mysteries of the infamous “Pharaoh’s Curse” more than 100 years later.

Toxic levels of radiation emanating from uranium and poisonous waste are believed to have lingered inside the tomb since it was sealed over 3,000 years ago, Ross Fellowes wrote last month in the Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE). The radiation level inside Tutankhamun’s tomb is so high that anyone who comes in contact with it could very likely develop a fatal dose of radiation sickness and cancer.

“Both contemporary and ancient Egypt populations are characterized by unusually high incidences of hematopoietic cancers, of bone/blood/lymph, for which a primary known cause is radiation exposure,” Fellowes wrote in his study.

However, this radioactivity isn’t isolated to Tutankhamun’s tomb. Fellowes revealed that “unusually high radiation levels have been documented in Old Kingdom tomb ruins” and spread throughout sites in Egypt. “Radiation has been detected by the Geiger counter at two sites at Giza adjacent to the pyramids,” he wrote, adding that radon — a radioactive gas — has also been detected in “several underground tombs at Saqqara.”

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have never believed pyramids to be tombs for pharaohs. It never added up.

So this Pharaoh takes power, and orders his tomb built.

And we are supposed to accept the fact that they had crude tech to build it.

So in 20-40 years, those pyramids were built as a tomb? And the construction was such, that 4000 years later, they are still standing.

Now, I believe humans had way better "tech" back then than they are given credit for. I don't think it was machines like we have now. It would derail this post if I took the time to explain.

I am more of the belief that the pyramids were power generators. And no, I can explain how they worked. I just think that that is what they were for.

So radiation makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Interesting and not surprised by the find.

I wonder if the revelation will be enough to close the affected areas to the public or whether tourism will carry on regardless with perhaps a tiny sign as a disclaimer.

I visited the exhibition for old "Tut" at The British Museum decades ago but I don't glow in the dark so it must be more about the site than the artefacts but they should test all those things brought to the Museums too.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I have never believed pyramids to be tombs for pharaohs. It never added up.

Look at our own proposed markers/messages for long-term nuclear waste storage:

A series of extremely large spikes emerging from the ground at different angles

...sounds a lot like Giza.
edit on 27-4-2024 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Yup. I agree.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
nah-
there are no curses.
this is all to cover up lost tech.

the villlainous internati0nalists who own and run the world, do not want people harnessing aether, free energy.

past civilizations had it.

the internati0nal gl0balists run the world on 0il, debt, and waar. they need to keep that machine rolling.

aether is pretty simple-
elektrons phase in and out of reallity.
that takes energy.

the ancient pe0ples knew how to tap into this ennergy, and its for free.
right now, every single elektron in your body is disappearing and reappearing.
you are 1/3rd not there half the time lol.

there are no curses. no cursed temples. maybe booby traps.
like how in chyna, you cannot go into the tombs, because of 'dreaded' mercury.
sure.
they do not want anyone seeing the tech, which is probably still working, deep in those tombs.

thats why, all the cool viktorian buildings in any neighborhood are being demolshed.
they just tore down like 4 blocks down the street from me.
all old buildings.
FOUR entire blocks, obliterated.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Did they say where the radiation is coming from?

Radon gas alone is not enough to cause acute issues.

new topics

top topics

join