It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where should Trump hold his next rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Even with all of the lawfare restricting Trump's campaign activities he is still on the trail holding rallies in various cities and states. His next rally is in,

Donald Trump traveling to Wisconsin for first off-day rally from New York hush money trial
JS online
Of all palaces he could go next, where do you think he needs to hold his next rally?

I think it should be in Washington DC, on the National Mall.

edit on 26-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nah... got a better idea... California... let's watch the super scared left freak out so bad they implode and cause mass panic. It could be fun to watch the protests. Watch it burn!

There arenplenty of people who do not reside along coastal cities who support Trump. The rally could be good.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

Another good selection.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I say, The MOST science museum in Syracuse, NY.

Biden was there yesterday. I saw 20 people standing outside the bike racks hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

I bet Trump would shut the city down.

And that is just the protesters who show up....The MAGA crowd would be over 20 people there.

It would be great to see the contrast between the two.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Of all palaces he could go next, where do you think he needs to hold his next rally?

San Quentin ?

Worked for Johnny Cash.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Link to quote, please?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Planning is underway for Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, New York City.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Assuming Joe Biden doesn't have all the nights booked for his own extravaganzas, of course.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

San Quentin ?

Worked for Johnny Cash.

This is perfect

Man in Orange is the new Man in Black!

MSG has no bookings for a maga rally, or a Trump rally of any kind.

Now, 4 Seasons Landscaping might have availability.
Maybe rake in a few votes for him?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Behind the gym.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

How about Madison Square Garden?
Hell yeah.

edit on 26 4 2024 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
at a 'Gentlemans Club'
edit on 26-4-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
at a 'Gentlemans Club' here at myrtle beach, SC after the daytime golf classic PGA level next week 9-12 may

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Since the are trying to hamper his campaign requiring him to be in court, he ought to be campaigning in NYC hard. Hold a rally upnin Harlem.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ummm...in the prison yard...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

" Where should Trump hold his next rally "

My Local Area . Of course Only if he Wished it though . New Jersey Wants to Turn RED Really Bad but it Needs a Little PUSH Mr. Past and Future PRESIDENT !
edit on 26-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
Even with all of the lawfare restricting Trump's campaign activities he is still on the trail holding rallies in various cities and states. His next rally is in,

Donald Trump traveling to Wisconsin for first off-day rally from New York hush money trial
JS online

I could think of the living rooms of a few members here just for sh#ts and giggles.

I'm a bad man.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: charlest2

JS online

I could think of the living rooms of a few members here just for sh#ts and giggles.

I'm a bad man.

I Wonder what Mr. Trump would Really be Like in Person After Smoking a Few Bowls of High Grade Kush . Would he Start Sounding like Joe Biden or Albert Einstein ? ...............Hmm...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dillon Montana or Sandpoint Idaho

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I am thinking George Carlin.

<<   2 >>

join